Potsdam IGA/BIG M
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

Marietta, NY

#24 May 24, 2013
Its very dirty & they need to invest like $20,000 to overhaul a lot of it & get rid of that odd smell & get things looking updated & not stuck in the past but the Deli & Bakery are pretty good & they have lots of odd specialty items that are always good to try out that you won't find anywhere else.
gross

Ogdensburg, NY

#25 May 24, 2013
there is nothing "cultured" about a dirty grocery store. have you ever left this area? plenty of small towns with clean stores. the owners are lazy, they had sewage leaking into the produce area a few years ago and sold the produce anyway, firing employees who warned customers about it. they replace expiration dates on their deli and produce items after they expire. the store is gross and its not a matter of "going somewhere else" the store needs to be reported and updated.
iga fan 2

Newington, CT

#26 May 24, 2013
in all 30 plus years i have shopped at this iga i have never had anything bad never had to debate on feeding it to my dam dog let alone myself its a great store and always has been unlike the garbage smell in save a lot or walmart price chopper also is a goodstore
tattoo

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jun 27, 2013
arsebreath pu wrote:
<quoted text>Parking lot has had 6 inch potholes for over 2 months now.
Just 2 months? Been way longer than that.
Mixed opinions

Potsdam, NY

#29 Jan 6, 2016
Had a very disappointing experience the other night. All the sale items were out of stock despite being told a few days earlier that they'd be restocked Monday morning. Asked the manager if they could look out back for a particular sale item and she glares at me snarls back yelling "What!?" at the top of her breath. Then she proceeds to mumble under breath and be as nasty as she can be.

The owner of this store needs to replace this older woman with a mean disposition with some young blood. I don't know her name, but she's missing a front tooth and is at least 60 and I've never seen her treat anyone else much better.

All the cashiers, deli people, and stock boys are friendly, helpful, and usually smiling. But this bad apple ruins the entire place with her rotten disposition and a loathing of anyone that dares approach the customer service counter with a question. If she doesn't know how to properly interact with customers, she needs to be replaced in this position.
listenlady

Canton, NY

#30 Nov 24, 2016
For sale!? Saw the owners are selling! Hope they keep the freezer burned pizzas, warm milk, and old produce! Its amazing.
Russel Stovers

Canton, NY

#31 Apr 21, 2017
New Owners? Will it be a new store or are they keeping the ridiculous prices and weird smell?
Iga

Potsdam, NY

#32 May 13, 2017
I know Amber I'd tap a few times
Lmao

Blythe, CA

#33 May 17, 2017
why wrote:
why are the employees nasty? is it because they are over weight or there looks are not to your likings well i hate to burst your bubble but half of our nation is over weight so deal with it. the prices are not over prices go to walmart or price croppers and then u will see over price and further more the store will not go out of business because there are a lot of shoppers like me that are loyal to a small business yes i do agree that the store needs a little work such as the parking lot but for the customer service i think for the most part its good.
Have you ever heard of a magical thing called a period? Try using one every once in a while. No wonder you still shop at that crap shack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia LaMora Sun KDE101 1
We all have hopes and dreams do you? Sat Bad Mamma 3
scumbags in norflk Sat Told ya so.... 1
Millyard estates Sat judge it 28
Left Libertarian / Anarchist study group Jul 21 RedEmma 15
Any girls free for fun Jul 20 Please 1
Who's the girl with the blue eyes Jul 20 Tim from Massens 8

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance