New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

What it is

New York, NY

#18583 Apr 27, 2013
Mrs Raffo wrote:
Remie, Smemie, a jackass is a jackass by any other name.
Raffo-Azzole. Didn't know poopy butts could talk. P U you stink......
voter

New York, NY

#18584 Apr 27, 2013
Get out and vote!!
tax

New York, NY

#18585 Apr 28, 2013
VOTE
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18587 Apr 29, 2013
carl wrote:
<quoted text>this is the 3rd time i tried to reply to this post. does not work this time.. screw it.
Where did I say that was fair? did i say that was fair? no.
Bash Obama? I bashed Bush as well... you seemed to not noticed that. I dont care for either one really. take the good from both mix it in to one and you'd have a good president.
Fair tax? lol coat it any way you want fair tax high tax its all the same with you liberals. is your idea of "fair tax" $7,000 a year on a $100,000 house in washington mills ny that isnt worth $40,000 and you'd be damn lucky to get $40,000 for when it came time to sell. is that "fair"? NO! 4 acres of bare land (was gonna be a hunting camp but not now with the high tax) out side of washington mills in the sticks with NO well septic or lights is $950 yr tax... is THAT "fair". I can go one or two states away to Ohio even and my tax wouldnt be 1/3 of that and unlike NY i would have work and a let less laws(ohio is where im moving in 3 months)
my aunt moved to florida her tax on a $50,000 house is $500 a yr now that is FAIR. few weeks ago she said 5,000 jobs where coming in in her news viewing area. where i am moving in Ohio had 75 new factories moving in... see the diff between your blue and red states? you damn blue states all you think to do is tax and regulate thats why everyone has left or looking to leave and thats why you have no work. people bitch about the red states well let me tell you something the red states are booming and cutting tax the only thing you blue states are doing is taxing and forcing more people to leave. "fair tax" psssh you liberals dont know the first thing about fair tax. you cant tell me no diff im from new york one of the bluest most liberal states you can get and i know about the over tax/regulations and the no work.
new york no work high tax and lots of laws. yeah thats a blue state for you.
now then no i dont think its fair the rich isnt being taxed more but lets get one thing strait you can not tax business any more than it is otheriwse more will pack up and move to mexico or overseas but the rich sure tax a little more.
people can reply to this till they are blue in the face good chance i will not write back. i came here to state my facts thats it not get in a pissing match with a bunch of people.
and btw i am a Libertarian.
"lol coat it any way you want fair tax high tax its all the same with you liberals. is your idea of "fair tax" $7,000 a year on a $100,000 house in washington mills ny that isnt worth $40,000 and you'd be damn lucky to get $40,000 for when it came time to sell. is that "fair"? NO! 4"

Lol coat it any way YOU want to, but when you bring in topics that have nothing to do with income tax, such as your property tax example there, you're changing the subject...

I'm talkin about fair INCOME taxes for all. Until you elect to get back onto the subject, and keep the same user name, I will be ignoring you...

Ps, you've failed to explain why my thinking, fairer taxes, is Marxist and why America today, with its uneven tax rates, isn't already considered a Marxist country. This is twice you've failed to explain, to which I can only assume you either don't know what Marxist means, or u realize you're a hypocrite and just ignore the point...
Indian

Ashburn, VA

#18588 Apr 29, 2013
Hello all frnd h r u?
tax

New York, NY

#18590 Apr 30, 2013
VOTE!!!
Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18591 Apr 30, 2013
carl wrote:
<quoted text>this is the 3rd time i tried to reply to this post. does not work this time.. screw it.
Where did I say that was fair? did i say that was fair? no.
Bash Obama? I bashed Bush as well... you seemed to not noticed that. I dont care for either one really. take the good from both mix it in to one and you'd have a good president.
Fair tax? lol coat it any way you want fair tax high tax its all the same with you liberals. is your idea of "fair tax" $7,000 a year on a $100,000 house in washington mills ny that isnt worth $40,000 and you'd be damn lucky to get $40,000 for when it came time to sell. is that "fair"? NO! 4 acres of bare land (was gonna be a hunting camp but not now with the high tax) out side of washington mills in the sticks with NO well septic or lights is $950 yr tax... is THAT "fair". I can go one or two states away to Ohio even and my tax wouldnt be 1/3 of that and unlike NY i would have work and a let less laws(ohio is where im moving in 3 months)
my aunt moved to florida her tax on a $50,000 house is $500 a yr now that is FAIR. few weeks ago she said 5,000 jobs where coming in in her news viewing area. where i am moving in Ohio had 75 new factories moving in... see the diff between your blue and red states? you damn blue states all you think to do is tax and regulate thats why everyone has left or looking to leave and thats why you have no work. people bitch about the red states well let me tell you something the red states are booming and cutting tax the only thing you blue states are doing is taxing and forcing more people to leave. "fair tax" psssh you liberals dont know the first thing about fair tax. you cant tell me no diff im from new york one of the bluest most liberal states you can get and i know about the over tax/regulations and the no work.
new york no work high tax and lots of laws. yeah thats a blue state for you.
now then no i dont think its fair the rich isnt being taxed more but lets get one thing strait you can not tax business any more than it is otheriwse more will pack up and move to mexico or overseas but the rich sure tax a little more.
people can reply to this till they are blue in the face good chance i will not write back. i came here to state my facts thats it not get in a pissing match with a bunch of people.
and btw i am a Libertarian.
"i came here to state my facts thats it not get in a pissing match with a bunch of people."

So, debating with people is getting into a "pissing match with people? Seems reasonable ha ha ha

You're stating facts that have nothing to do with the issue I brought up. I brought up income taxes.

Reply, don't reply, whatever, just try to stay on topic with your next "pissing match"

"I came here to say whatever I want, not for you to refute what I'm saying. And certainly not to listen to what you have to say..."

Hope that third grade mentality helps you in the long run...
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18595 May 1, 2013
Anyone think that when Jesus fed the thousands fish and loaves of bread, he was creating dependency?
putz

East Granby, CT

#18597 May 2, 2013
Hhgff
Lord Voldemort

United States

#18598 May 2, 2013
All y'all be talking in a forum from so long ago. Y'all need to stop and make a new forum gangstas.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18599 May 4, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
Anyone think that when Jesus fed the thousands fish and loaves of bread, he was creating dependency?
Yo, it was his turn to buy lunch, and when the democrats heard he was buying, they showed up by the thousands, ain't nothing changed.
Megan

New York, NY

#18600 May 4, 2013
Jesus? Who the hell believes in Jesus anymore?
wow

United States

#18601 May 4, 2013
Megan wrote:
Jesus? Who the hell believes in Jesus anymore?
i do you slum who-e
What it is

New York, NY

#18602 May 4, 2013
And the Republicans found out Jesus was handing out fish and bread and said , Hey we can tax those poor slobs somehow can't we?

Location hidden

#18603 May 5, 2013
What it is wrote:
And the Republicans found out Jesus was handing out fish and bread and said , Hey we can tax those poor slobs somehow can't we?
Is that the best you got stupid? It's the democrats that want to tax you after you're dead, it never ends with those thieves.
Rich Whiteman

Danielson, CT

#18604 May 5, 2013
In my perfect world I would be boss and landlord, behind a corporate veil. Most of you would be minimum wage workers in double knit uniforms. There would be no welfare, or affordable health insurance, or social security or Medicare. My taxes would be low. You would live in hovels, eating beans and rice, broiling in the summer and shivering in the winter. I'd be living good because I deserved it and there were lots of people with guns to make sure it stayed that way. Any questions?

Location hidden

#18605 May 5, 2013
Rich Whiteman wrote:
In my perfect world I would be boss and landlord, behind a corporate veil. Most of you would be minimum wage workers in double knit uniforms. There would be no welfare, or affordable health insurance, or social security or Medicare. My taxes would be low. You would live in hovels, eating beans and rice, broiling in the summer and shivering in the winter. I'd be living good because I deserved it and there were lots of people with guns to make sure it stayed that way. Any questions?
What you describe is the dem0cratic plantation where African-American are kept until it's time to vote democratic again. Where they must be dependent on the largese of high morality democrats like yourself, instead of leaving the plantation like some of us and succeed well beyond the parameters of government subsistence entitlements. What will you do when the remaining fools wake up and realize they have been exploited by you? Any answers?

Location hidden

#18607 May 5, 2013
Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. victims after hurricane "Sandy."

It is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries to which we have given our help to over the years, by them returning our favors after "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast, leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster in its wake, by them sending the victims monetary and physical help. After all, we have helped these countries with their disasters, social turmoil, war, disease and poverty. We have given them BILLIONS of DOLLARS and huge amounts of manpower, food, survival equipment, shelter, airlifts, etc.

Listed below are ALL the countries and worldwide organizations that gave us their gracious assistance.

1. Israel

To those who ask, yes, the "List" is complete.

Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18608 May 6, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Yo, it was his turn to buy lunch, and when the democrats heard he was buying, they showed up by the thousands, ain't nothing changed.
And this is showing he didn't create dependency, how?

Oh, it's not, and you can't come up with a reasonable excuse for your own thinking, so you ignore the question asked and attack the left? AND you're conservative? Ha ha shocked, here, let me tell ya!
Unrelyable

New York, NY

#18609 May 6, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. victims after hurricane "Sandy."

It is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries to which we have given our help to over the years, by them returning our favors after "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast, leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster in its wake, by them sending the victims monetary and physical help. After all, we have helped these countries with their disasters, social turmoil, war, disease and poverty. We have given them BILLIONS of DOLLARS and huge amounts of manpower, food, survival equipment, shelter, airlifts, etc.

Listed below are ALL the countries and worldwide organizations that gave us their gracious assistance.

1. Israel

To those who ask, yes, the "List" is complete.
How many countries did we ask for help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam Teacher is Child Rapist 2 hr judge it 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Potsdam Hospital 17 hr Just me 29
Ogdensburg woman charged with DWAI, leaving the... Mon Scott Kroger star... 2
Former Potsdam court clerk charged, allegedly s... (Feb '14) Sun real nurse 21
Potsdam Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Potsdam Jobs

Potsdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Potsdam News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Potsdam

Personal Finance