What is up with all the toilets in th...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dear gabby

New York, NY

#22 Dec 8, 2011
you digusting heysebjerome bc if you followed why he did this is bc the village wouldnt let him sell it as com property you should go to some town meetings and fight for people like old hank to get whats right for the town way to go hank keep dumping students
seb jerome

Potsdam, NY

#23 Dec 8, 2011
dear gabby wrote:
you digusting heysebjerome bc if you followed why he did this is bc the village wouldnt let him sell it as com property you should go to some town meetings and fight for people like old hank to get whats right for the town way to go hank keep dumping students
that doesnt even make any sense, did you make it past the 6th grade?
Don

Buffalo, NY

#24 Aug 14, 2013
Sad to travel from NC to Colton NY and pass through Pottstowne NY, Oh sorry, not the right name? That's the impression which was taken when passing through. Expression of art is one thing, those are not. When the alleged art is offensive and placed with malicious intent should it be allowed to remain? How has the community not come together against this? If there is no ordinance, make one. Or be proud and/or content to be from the place where toilets are displayed in the front yards and considered art! Disgrace to the citizens and community of Potsdam, and a bitter/spiteful person prevails. Perhaps also time for the local building inspection department to become involved in the condition of some of his structures?
Jerry

Syracuse, NY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
What's with all the toilet humor?
yup

South Windsor, CT

#26 Aug 15, 2013
I don't understand the big deal. If he keeps flowers in them, they don't look that bad. You guys are just looking for things to bitch about. They're just toilets, in a yard. Who cares if they're clean or dirty. Are you touching them ? No. So seriously, get over yourself.
Around the corner

Jamaica Plain, MA

#27 Aug 15, 2013
I live right near those toilets and see them every day and listen to all the noise from the news and students that it attracks I personally don't care I think it's a creative way to use his useless junk, He owns several rental properties and I'm sure he aquires alot of useless junk,that yes probably could go to the dump or land fill but why pay for it all to be hauled away when you can recycle it in to something fun...Honestly i think everyone should give the poor man a break he has been sick with cancer and is just having fun with his own property. If it is that big of a deal then the town should just let him zone it differntly and let him sell it other wise leave him alone.
towny

Earlville, NY

#29 Aug 16, 2013
Clearly it's a demonstration of his reaction towards the zoning law.... It's not unsanitary, he's just rebelling and it's not hurting anyone. No, it's not the prettiest sight, but cudos to him for standing up for himself and making a statement, and quite the statement it is!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Nov 4, 2013
Dont worry about it wrote:
Some times i $hit in the top of the toilets then put the lid back on.
I like to poop at work then just leave it...
so_many_stupid_r esidents

Madrid, NY

#31 Nov 5, 2013
Those toilets are exactly what the town of Potsdam deserves.
paquincarolyn

Avonmore, Canada

#33 Aug 29, 2015
We think it's hilarious and enjoyed seeing the "new" gardens. You should jump on the band wagon and use them to promote tourism,
good guy

Colton, NY

#34 Aug 30, 2015
If one of the college kids put something like this up all you Hippocrates would be swooning over how artistic they were
Get a life

Cohoes, NY

#35 Aug 30, 2015
good guy wrote:
If one of the college kids put something like this up all you Hippocrates would be swooning over how artistic they were
Learn how to spell and then we might listen to what you have to say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs 1 hr Uhoe 55
The Rockin Demo Tue Cherry 15
The rockin metthies (Mar '16) Tue Mary 87
Con mohoney hit and run Mon makeyourown 2
Brittany Clare Mar 18 Lizz 4
Does anyone know (Mar '09) Mar 16 Littleman 4
Potsdam Humane Society is a Joke (Feb '12) Mar 15 Maggiemay 86

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance