What is up with all the toilets in this town?

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
toilets are an eye sore

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

The one place with all the toilets must play Gardens of time, there is a toilet with a Christmas tree with a banana in it... but the one place it is very disgusting what sunflowers growing in them. what do people that walk home from the bar stop and take a crap or a pee in them? People talk about Zero burg, but that is an eye sore there with all the toilets. where do they get that many of them on the side of the road?
Sandstoner

Marcellus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Rumor has it....The gentalman that lives on corner of market street just opposite of the Mobil in the middle of Potsdam has had an ongoing debate with the village. the gentalman wanted the dunkin-donuts to be constructed on his corner lot property. The city turned down the idea and instead decided to put it down the street......
the newer toilets that have been placed heading outta town on 11S...i have not explaination for...
toilets are an eye sore

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

i always wanted to have a toilet in my front yard if i lived in the country with some plants in it. but i live in the city so i think it would be and eye sore. i think they should take a bed frame and make a flowerbed out of it. There is one in black lake or there used to be that was really nice..
Its Just Me

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

if u had dunkin-donuts wanting to in your lot and the town said no and u didnt get the million he was would u be mad?? i think it is funny and i hope he comes up with ever better ideas
its his protest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

the same man owns both pieces of property and is just trying to find different ways to piss the village off. he does not live in either spot. i think the only reason the village did not rezone him is because the lady that lives next to the market street place is on the board. the politics of a small town. btw there is a video of the toilets on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch...
its horrible

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Someone should complain uboud how unsanitary it is. If they test them and theres still feces on them, they will be taken down. I think the guy is just being a prick...he tried to make his point, NOW its just more of a reason to NOT rezone it. Hes just digging himself into a deeper hole. and yes im sure drunkin peeps do piss all over them, I would if I was a guy.
Its Just Me

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

'its horrible" i think your dumb
Pumpkin

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Perfect place for a BLUMPKIN on a cool summer night. What more could you want in life?
Blumpkin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

A blumpkin is always a nice end to a stressful day. Nothing better than getting a knoob job while dropping a number two. Just becareful for the reach around.
Dont worry about it

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Some times i $hit in the top of the toilets then put the lid back on.
Pdam Peep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

The guy is being a prick with the toilets. He didn't get his way, for a valid reason, and this is his juvenile attempt at retaliation. They didn't rezone his property because it's already a traffic hazard at that intersection with too many cars coming and going. There was no way a Dunkin Donuts being built there would have been a good thing!

He needs to accept it already and move on! This was years ago! There is a difference between creative expression and the immature tactics of a teenager!
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

Artistic expression
hesmad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

The guy is just mad because they wouldn't rezone his property so that he could make more money off of it then what it is worth and what he paid for it.
Since potsdam stopped him from making a mint on his proprty, he found the most IMMATURE way to get back at them. I don't think a man that would put 25 toilets in his front lawn DESERVES that much money for his property. All he did now is ruin his chances of it EVER getting rezoned.

Its a lose-lose for this guy now.
some crap for sure

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

this guy (hank robar) didn;t truly need the money from that property. he owns loads of houses all over the place. all of them look like shit. the two nasty houses on maple st. by the toilet display- those are his lovely (expressions) also. they looked like dogshit before the toilet display went up... he is cheap- thinks he will take his money to the grave with him apparently.too bad for potsdam tho- its a huge embarrassment for the village.and that was his intention- to embarrass the powers who refused him.. he has managed to do quite a job of it. no end in sight- stupid free expression laws keep this horrendous display up and going.pretty sad and immature behavior for a man his age. but he won- hands down- he won. he don;t just get mad- he gets even.
Jesus

Moira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Jesus still laughs at fart jokes....
seb jerome

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

its horrible wrote:
Someone should complain uboud how unsanitary it is. If they test them and theres still feces on them, they will be taken down. I think the guy is just being a prick...he tried to make his point, NOW its just more of a reason to NOT rezone it. Hes just digging himself into a deeper hole. and yes im sure drunkin peeps do piss all over them, I would if I was a guy.
So lets spend taxpayers dollars to test for crap on toliets, no wonder the country is broke, with buttholes like you running their stupid mouths
Jesus

Moira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Jesus loves the toilet displays...people using their rights to peacefully express discontent is rad...
too funny

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I think it is brilliant. The same old village politics at its best. You have old Ruthie out there, who still lives in 1950 Potsdam, calling the shots when she can barely breath let alone dress herself. Give it up Ruth, you have nothing in common with main street America today. Secondly, the Village is its own worst enemy. They will fight and fight and then complaint when nothing comes to this village. We want to keep it historic. Well when things change, so does the surroundings. Lets get real and lets get some change in this village or dissolution will be knocking on the door again.

Robar has the last laugh..........
seb jerome

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

too funny wrote:
I think it is brilliant. The same old village politics at its best. You have old Ruthie out there, who still lives in 1950 Potsdam, calling the shots when she can barely breath let alone dress herself. Give it up Ruth, you have nothing in common with main street America today. Secondly, the Village is its own worst enemy. They will fight and fight and then complaint when nothing comes to this village. We want to keep it historic. Well when things change, so does the surroundings. Lets get real and lets get some change in this village or dissolution will be knocking on the door again.
Robar has the last laugh..........
right on!!!!
heysebjerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

im just trying to prove a point of how F*ING DIGUSTING it is. get over urself, u lil puke

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Potsdam Forum right now

Search the Potsdam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Wake up 6,333
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
sex 10 hr jack 2
New Owners 14 hr Bagels 4
Woman pleads guilty to plying boy with alcohol ... 15 hr bunch 3
lost dog 17 hr LOST 1
•••
•••
•••
Potsdam Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Potsdam Jobs