Man pleads guilty to heroin possessio...

Man pleads guilty to heroin possession; two plead guilty to felony DWI charges

There are 5 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Man pleads guilty to heroin possession; two plead guilty to felony DWI charges. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

An Ogdensburg man admitted Wednesday in St. Lawrence County Court to possessing heroin last April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

gotoutnaway

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2010
I never even knew Jonas was into heroin? Was he selling it or was it used for personal use?
too funny

Ogden, UT

#2 Mar 26, 2010
why T u need some??? u play innocent but we all know you are not. how are u gonna play it like you are all that haha u gave your ass for crack dont deny it..so dont walk and talk like you are miss goody goody because you are far from that..you should know about jonas you probly frequented his crack house too like all the others....before you put anyone down clean out your own ratting closets...and no this is not nathan rapin either
hummm

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2010
I wasen'[t putting anyone down. Could you grow the fuck up? You think you could do that? Do you get off on picking on other people? Why don't you clean out your own closets then you might be able to talk shit about other people!!! You are still stuck in the burg with all the dirtballs and I am not. I don't use drugs anymore NOTHING!!!! I take care of my children and I love my fiance!!!!!!!!!!
too funny

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2010
Yes we heard about your man Chrisie mayettey...Being from the waddington area don't let her fool ya he is nothing about a alcoholic...coke head....Who actually does beat their women...Never ever heard a good thing about him he is nothing but trailer trash...Oh i forgot he does live in a trailer right where u belong!!Don't let the name fool ya you can catch him at Murray's coke and choke!!!!!!!
hummm

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2010
He is not a cokehead first of all. Second of all we don't go to murrays and haven't in like 2 months.And finally He has never ever ever touched me. You beat the shit out of every woman you have been with. He loves me and I love him very much. I have the world by the balls right now. I don't need drugs or your bullshit. I love life now and you obviously don't, Just because you are and always will be miserable. which I am so sorry to hear it. But maybe you just need to get a life and you will be a little bit happier!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dungeons and dragons Fri Dungeon master 1
The rockin metthies Fri Kelsey 38
GSXR Bike Thu -BoB- 17
Websters (Feb '16) Thu Jerk 20
Billy Jo Planty Thu justwondering 1
mark baker drug king pin crying wolf (Mar '15) Wed heyatawin 30
Andrew Carranza (Jul '15) Aug 24 Lol 7

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance