|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is what is wrong with society today then we are a lot better off than I am reading and seeing in news everyday. Maybe it is a terrorist group who feels wreaking havoc on Wal-Mart shelves will break up our nation. WTF is this store about, but a bunch of lazy winers who don't want to do any work while working.
"our society" means the society in our country. Our US society has become full of selfish, inconsiderate people. That is one of the biggest problems we have. AND it isn't just Walmart where people don't want to work... It is everywhere.
huge reward offer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

AWK wrote:
<quoted text>
"our society" means the society in our country. Our US society has become full of selfish, inconsiderate people. That is one of the biggest problems we have. AND it isn't just Walmart where people don't want to work... It is everywhere.
agree with you and best of all my best friends purse was taken out of a shopping cart by a middle class women it makes you mad how the world wants a free ride
Discussed

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I was in Walmart and half of the shelves were bare and what I couldn't get over that they didn't have was toothpicks. Just can't believe there wasn't any toothpicks - the box was empty. Proves that the young help don't want to work - all they want is the paycheck.
wow really

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

really people come i have been to other walmarts and potsdam is 100% better then they are. yes potsdam has its downs but what store around dont. and as for stuff being left all around the let me say its not just collage kids or kids in that fact it is adults that it to. actually i used to do it all the time but after i started working in a store many years ago and seeing and living what associates have to do i will walk back to put it away rather then just leave it somewhere cuz it isnt the workers job to cleanup after everyone.
wow

Norwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

"Wow Really" excellent grammar.
hockeyhead

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Typical grammar for the associates that work there.It don't surprise me 1 bit.
who knows

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

People have bad grammar all over, lay off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canton man sent to prison on drug possession, p... 2 hr Jessica Sheets 11
Parishville woman charged with DWI following Fr... 4 hr pop 11
Drugs 15 hr Sad 9
12 SUNY colleges will get heroin antidote 21 hr Derka Der 4
tommy dishane (Mar '11) Thu hmm 17
Looking for service after the sale. Thu forrest 2
roxanne vallance Wed Roxanne 10

Search the Potsdam Forum:
•••
•••