Disheveled Potsdam Wal-Mart

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shopper

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Why is it every time I go into Wal-Mart I see items all over the store out of place? It looks like some kids are going around and getting their immature kicks by misplacing items all over the store. On purpose! Not too cool. If I go in there and witness this personally they will be sorry they ever met me. I WILL turn them in. That's just plain childish behavior!
Rufus

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Shopper wrote:
Why is it every time I go into Wal-Mart I see items all over the store out of place? It looks like some kids are going around and getting their immature kicks by misplacing items all over the store. On purpose! Not too cool. If I go in there and witness this personally they will be sorry they ever met me. I WILL turn them in. That's just plain childish behavior!
Talk about immature. Grow up
guy

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Shopper wrote:
Turn them in for what? Making wal-mart employees do there jobs people are not gonna put things that they get but decide they don't want or need back where they found it. That's why people get paid to work there part of the job deal with it.
Why

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Why wouldn't people put stuff back where it goes? I always do... it's called being a responsible adult! More people should try it!
harley

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I thought this thread was about the "disheveled" people that shop there....
guy

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Why wrote:
Why wouldn't people put stuff back where it goes? I always do... it's called being a responsible adult! More people should try it!
I would bet at least 75-85% of people are guilty of leaving things on other shelves and at the counter
AWK

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet at least 75-85% of people are guilty of leaving things on other shelves and at the counter
Yes... and it is rude. The employees sole purpose is NOT to pick up after rude customers. You decide you don't want something, you put it back on the shelf where you got it or give it to them at the register. It is common courtesy and very representative of what is wrong with our society today... Make a mess and expect someone else to clean it.
guy

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
AWK wrote:
<quoted text>Yes... and it is rude. The employees sole purpose is NOT to pick up after rude customers. You decide you don't want something, you put it back on the shelf where you got it or give it to them at the register. It is common courtesy and very representative of what is wrong with our society today... Make a mess and expect someone else to clean it.
Never said it was there sole purpose to pick up after people. When ever you go in there though you can bet you will see at least five or more employees most of the time young ones talking to there friends who shop there or generally not doing anything. So at least they have something to do to earn there money.
Wally

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
This is by far the dumbest discussion in a long time.
nunya

Tully, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
I was there the other day and saw a movie case empty in an isle.must be that movie shutter island was really that good:/
AWK

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Wally wrote:
This is by far the dumbest discussion in a long time.
Oh, I don't know. The one about people coloring their pubic hair was pretty bad.
Local

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn them in for what? Making wal-mart employees do there jobs people are not gonna put things that they get but decide they don't want or need back where they found it. That's why people get paid to work there part of the job deal with it.
I'm not talking about a few items that were left behind by lazy people. I'm talking about an obvious attempt to wreak havoc on a business. There must be some kind of concerted effort to do this. It's NOT the job of the employees to babysit punks!!!
Rufus

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 24, 2013
I always used to wonder if they had orgies in the back at Walmart.
instigator

Ogdensburg, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Shopper wrote:
It's wal mart, not Brooks Brothers. Calm down.
Lol

Ardsley, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
If u don't like it maybe u should get a job there, u could be the isle fairy or something
uhm

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2013
KIDS DO GO IN THERE AND KICK THINGS AROUND. Everytime I go in there I see all of these drugged up looking college kids knocking things over throwing stuff around and sometimes playing with the elctric scooters. I bet your one of the whiny people I get stuck behind making me wait 30 minutes so you can argue about the price or your coupons. If you can't afford it then don't get it.
it sucks

Hamden, CT

#19 Mar 16, 2013
uhm wrote:
KIDS DO GO IN THERE AND KICK THINGS AROUND. Everytime I go in there I see all of these drugged up looking college kids knocking things over throwing stuff around and sometimes playing with the elctric scooters. I bet your one of the whiny people I get stuck behind making me wait 30 minutes so you can argue about the price or your coupons. If you can't afford it then don't get it.
potsdam walmart sucks its the worst of all walmarts oburgh is the best
who knows

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Why is Potsdam the best? Every time i go to oburg they are out of the stuff i want and most of the associates are rude!
who knows

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 16, 2013
Potsdam the worst**
guy

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2013
AWK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... and it is rude. The employees sole purpose is NOT to pick up after rude customers. You decide you don't want something, you put it back on the shelf where you got it or give it to them at the register. It is common courtesy and very representative of what is wrong with our society today... Make a mess and expect someone else to clean it.
If this is what is wrong with society today then we are a lot better off than I am reading and seeing in news everyday. Maybe it is a terrorist group who feels wreaking havoc on Wal-Mart shelves will break up our nation. WTF is this store about, but a bunch of lazy winers who don't want to do any work while working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Carranza (Jul '15) 2 hr GGTW 6
WOW China launches the first quantum teleportat... Aug 20 Scared 2
northern seamless gutters good or not Aug 20 Old Man 2
Stephanie Bratton Wright (Apr '15) Aug 19 Bella 71
GSXR Bike Aug 18 Chocolate 13
The rockin metthies Aug 17 Florida Kathy 37
Marie and Wes Conklin Matthie (Jun '15) Aug 17 Florida Kathy 29

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance