Any local young clean bbc out there?
No haters please! Thanks!
andy chap

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2013
looking wrote:
Any local young clean bbc out there?
No haters please! Thanks!
DO you have cable or satellite cause they are different channels and now there is BBC america and BBC2 gosh them English sure do have good tele eh? I recall being a you child getting up to watch BBC in the morning with me mum and again at tea time. it was most nice. I truly enjoy Top gear especially over the American version, it just lacks luster savvy? I sure do hop the BBC you are looking for I don't know why anyone would ever hate on a fan of BBC? until next time do enjoy your helping of BBC. Digital cable channel 225 I think.... tata.
power authority

Tully, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
andy chap wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you have cable or satellite cause they are different channels and now there is BBC america and BBC2 gosh them English sure do have good tele eh? I recall being a you child getting up to watch BBC in the morning with me mum and again at tea time. it was most nice. I truly enjoy Top gear especially over the American version, it just lacks luster savvy? I sure do hop the BBC you are looking for I don't know why anyone would ever hate on a fan of BBC? until next time do enjoy your helping of BBC. Digital cable channel 225 I think.... tata.
agreed dear chap.I love the show Copper;)
hornydude

Ogdensburg, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2013
bbc here, how do i get in touch with you looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bully's at millyard estats Wed judge2u 1
sad sad Tue Madman 9
J&S Contractors (Aug '13) Tue Funny 18
News Man charged with reckless endangerment in Potsdam Tue know it 1
Jeff Thacher Oct 15 pellahoes 3
stephanie at ealmart Oct 13 Fuzznut 3
Should a 23 yo sleep with 17 yo Oct 13 owl 7

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance