what is goig on in potsdam at pine st...

what is goig on in potsdam at pine street arena

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
speedy35ma

La Fayette, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2012
is there a river search??
really

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Someone was hit by a train last night and that's we're the people are station to look and that's we're the dive team went in at
power authority

Syracuse, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
They said he wasn't hit and he jumped in at the last minute.is that true?
me

Ilion, NY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Wow that's crazy hope that's not true
real nurse

Syracuse, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I guess they may not have hit the person.
not sure

Syracuse, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
From what I was told is that the person was hit and they can't find the body
went limp

Syracuse, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
was it a drunk college student?
girlfriend

Syracuse, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2012
My guy is an engineer and he claims they really aren't sure if the man was hit the conductor and engineer last saw him on all fours but a witness said the guy jumped at the last minute.that's all I know except the two in the train are so upset.I just hope the guy wasn't hit.so sad.
some guy

Oswego, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Looks like they found the body. ID hasn't been made public just yet. I'm sure the story linked here will get updated when they can say.
girlfriend

Syracuse, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Omg!!they did,so then he did hit him.omg!!im so sorry.csx is being quiet for now
really

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
It's not the driver of the trains fault the person should not have been on the tracks
girlfriend

Syracuse, NY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Absolutely! Those poor men are so upset !!! I feel so bad.they have to deal with people not taking them seriously all the time.cars driving around the drop arms and or pedestrians.this was just such a shame and they did their best to alarm the guy and stop the train.just not enough time.
bend over

Star City, AR

#14 Oct 21, 2012
The cause of death is still undetermined. For all anyone knows the train may not have hit him. He could have seen it jumped into the river and drown. Wait until the autopsy before jumping to conclusions. Those tracks are "private property" for a reason.
girlfriend

Syracuse, NY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
The cameras on the engines confirmed he was struck and threw into the river that's how they knew there was really someone to keep looking for.not sure why he was on the tracks tho.just a sad thing.
vera

Springfield, NJ

#16 Oct 21, 2012
girlfriend wrote:
The cameras on the engines confirmed he was struck and threw into the river that's how they knew there was really someone to keep looking for.not sure why he was on the tracks tho.just a sad thing.
know how do you know so much? if its not public dont spread it like you do your legs
real nurse

Syracuse, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Well if you got out more you may know too.I heard an hour or more the same thing. Did you really think it was necessary to say that to that person.ppl like you need to stay home.ugly
Hello

Potsdam, NY

#18 Oct 22, 2012
However just as some expected the autopsy showed it was a drowning... This person who 'claims' to know so much is full of it. Don't run your mouth until you know the facts.
P dam

Sauquoit, NY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Maybe now the cops will raid mcduffs and streets where these underage kids can so easily drink and get to this point of drunkeness that they get hit by trains. Mcduffs has never been raided.... "Weird"
facts

Norwood, NY

#20 Oct 22, 2012
P dam wrote:
Maybe now the cops will raid mcduffs and streets where these underage kids can so easily drink and get to this point of drunkeness that they get hit by trains. Mcduffs has never been raided.... "Weird"
Maybe you should also not say stuff unless you know your facts. Duffs has been raided and thats why they were shut down years ago.
P dam

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2012
Different owners ! Wah u know so much. It's now 19 and up allowed in there. Maybe you shouldn't talk if you dot know anything FACTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia LaMora 23 hr KDE101 1
We all have hopes and dreams do you? Sat Bad Mamma 3
scumbags in norflk Sat Told ya so.... 1
Millyard estates Sat judge it 28
Left Libertarian / Anarchist study group Jul 21 RedEmma 15
Any girls free for fun Jul 20 Please 1
Who's the girl with the blue eyes Jul 20 Tim from Massens 8

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance