cute girl with the bright red hair?

cute girl with the bright red hair?

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

romeo

Potsdam, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
ive seen this girl infront of cjs with two children, she has bright red hair, lip piercings and red glasses, ive been wanting to talk to her but havent had the chance, who is she???
lol

Potsdam, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Maybe you should just ask her since your so confident that you are a Romeo! Not too many Romeos from Norwood, maybe more like NONE!
hmm

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
How about instead of posting about it on this shit site like this you be a better person and actually try to talk to her rather than digin like a sketch ball.
willing

Massena, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Well, are you willing to take care of her and her two kids? If your answer is yes then I say you go ahead and talk to her. I'm sure she wants someone to take care of her and her family.
lmao

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
willing wrote:
Well, are you willing to take care of her and her two kids? If your answer is yes then I say you go ahead and talk to her. I'm sure she wants someone to take care of her and her family.
Your an idiot I know this girl she doesn't actually have kids she was probably babysitting or it was her siblings..Your Just another idiot on topix wanting to talk crap even if you got to make it up.
blah

Potsdam, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
o.o romeo i dont know you but you should have just said hi. and lmao is right those were probably my nieces or some kids i was babysitting
hiffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
What the price?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is up with all the toilets in this town? (Aug '11) 4 hr Get a life 32
sarah casey (Jan '11) Sat LocAl 19
McDuffs Sucks Sat Watch out 4
News Two charged with unlawful manufacturing of meth... Sat Forrest 1
Where can I get laid Sat Forrest 5
News Treat all art equally Sat Forrest 1
Child abuser Mary Poole working at Potsdam walmart Aug 28 Concerned parent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages