|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ton of crap wrote:
someone should print out these conversations and mail them to his place of business. he appears to be totally f-n clueless. having a monopoly in a town this size is the only thing that keeps this dickwad going. he is homely too- who the hell would sleep with him?that and his attitude.
He is twice divorced
ton of crap

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

odds are high he was to blame for the failed marriages. who the f-k would put up with that crap for long.
Carrot crotch

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

He has a tatoo of a tiny penis on his armpit. If you buy a bike, he will show it to you.
no wonder he hates you

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Ted is a genuinely nice man, I know him personally and have dinner with him. Yes, for those of you who don't know him he may come off a little bit like a jerk. But he's a frat boy, and that's the way he is and you're all just sensitive north country pippies who can't loosen up a bit. you can't expect to walk into his business with your 100 dollar walmart bike and expect he wants to spend his time on it when it's more efficient to just buy another one entirely. Suck it up a bit and understand he's going to give it to you like it is
ton of crap

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

$100.00 walmart bike? surely you jest? you must be as big a pompous and arrogant ass as ted is. thus you fit in well together.not everyone prefers to be treated like sidewalk gum in a rude and condescending manner. more power to you if you like his attitude but its pretty obvious the majority of posts on here voice the same opinion. the man is an ass and full of himself. case closed.also odds are high you are a man because most women don;t like men who behave like ted.
Dinners

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Must be one of the elitist dinners they get together for every week where they gossip and talk smack about the peons in town. No wonder you get along fine with him and don't mind his condescending attitude! You yourself made judgmental statements. How any one can make excuses for the man is beyond me! It's about doing business and offering customer service, not being your full douche self just because you can.
no wonder he hates you wrote:
Ted is a genuinely nice man, I know him personally and have dinner with him. Yes, for those of you who don't know him he may come off a little bit like a jerk. But he's a frat boy, and that's the way he is and you're all just sensitive north country pippies who can't loosen up a bit. you can't expect to walk into his business with your 100 dollar walmart bike and expect he wants to spend his time on it when it's more efficient to just buy another one entirely. Suck it up a bit and understand he's going to give it to you like it is
arsebreath pu

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

lizard wrote:
How do they do any business...I've been in there maybe five times and each time he has been incredibly rude and belittling...
True
John

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Was he always like this? He is missing out on a large part of life the way he talks to people. Sad.

His shop was empty when I drove by last week. Did he relocate?
Shop

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The shop is still full of bikes... you might be thinking of the storefront next door which the Party Store recently vacated.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I went there back in 1990. Don't remember any rudeness, although, I was a teenager.
John

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Shop wrote:
The shop is still full of bikes... you might be thinking of the storefront next door which the Party Store recently vacated.
You are right. The shop next door is the empty one. I need to stop smoking crack when I drive.

My neighbor asked me to help her find a comfort bike to replace her ancient 40 pound Schwinn. I know Ted has a bike to suit her but cannot bring myself to walk in his store.

"Where on Earth" up the street has the perfect bike that will suit her.

Don't blame Wal-Mart Ted.
No wonder her hates you

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

ton of crap wrote:
$100.00 walmart bike? surely you jest? you must be as big a pompous and arrogant ass as ted is. thus you fit in well together.not everyone prefers to be treated like sidewalk gum in a rude and condescending manner. more power to you if you like his attitude but its pretty obvious the majority of posts on here voice the same opinion. the man is an ass and full of himself. case closed.also odds are high you are a man because most women don;t like men who behave like ted.
Actually I'm a 16 year old kid. And what is it to you that he acts the way he does? Are you personally offended by his actions? Do you really actually care about it? Or are you just conforming to what the majority of the north country pricks have to say
No wonder her hates you

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Dinners wrote:
Must be one of the elitist dinners they get together for every week where they gossip and talk smack about the peons in town. No wonder you get along fine with him and don't mind his condescending attitude! You yourself made judgmental statements. How any one can make excuses for the man is beyond me! It's about doing business and offering customer service, not being your full douche self just because you can.
<quoted text>
It's shitty you aren't one if us, because damn, Ted is one hell a great cook
Kid

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

OK, so you are a 16-year old kid who doesn't know any better to treat people with respect apparently. I hate to see what sort of parent/person you'll grow up to be with someone like Ted as a role model! Does Mommy know you are playing on Topix? Obviously people are offended by his attitude or there wouldn't be comment after comment saying pretty much the exact same thing. You really think people are such gophers and have such a negative opinion just because others do?

And I highly doubt he is that good of a cook. Great cooking comes with compassion and soul, things that he is obviously lacking considering how he treats others and his rude comments that are constantly being quoted in the papers.
No wonder her hates you wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a 16 year old kid. And what is it to you that he acts the way he does? Are you personally offended by his actions? Do you really actually care about it? Or are you just conforming to what the majority of the north country pricks have to say
Lets hear it

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Kid wrote:
OK, so you are a 16-year old kid who doesn't know any better to treat people with respect apparently. I hate to see what sort of parent/person you'll grow up to be with someone like Ted as a role model! Does Mommy know you are playing on Topix? Obviously people are offended by his attitude or there wouldn't be comment after comment saying pretty much the exact same thing. You really think people are such gophers and have such a negative opinion just because others do?
And I highly doubt he is that good of a cook. Great cooking comes with compassion and soul, things that he is obviously lacking considering how he treats others and his rude comments that are constantly being quoted in the papers.
<quoted text>
No sadly you're wrong. Assuming you're probably an adult in your late 30's to mid 40's, obviously you don't know any better because you spend your time on this website going on about shit that isn't even important. And to say you doubt he's a good cook because he comes off as rude? Obtain a sense of humor and stop being such a prick. I don't give a damn if you're older than me by a long shot. Do something more productive rather than write about how much of an apparent asshole Ted is.
Another customer gone

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Obviously you are not very resourceful are you. Poor guy!
Furious scrotum wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be hard pressed to find another bicycle within 50 miles of Potsdam. Tool.
good bike

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. The shop next door is the empty one. I need to stop smoking crack when I drive.
My neighbor asked me to help her find a comfort bike to replace her ancient 40 pound Schwinn. I know Ted has a bike to suit her but cannot bring myself to walk in his store.
"Where on Earth" up the street has the perfect bike that will suit her.
Don't blame Wal-Mart Ted.
Another place to buy a good comfort bike is Fredericks in Malone. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable.
John

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

good bike wrote:
<quoted text>
Another place to buy a good comfort bike is Fredericks in Malone. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable.
Thanks for the tip. I Googled bike shops for the North Country and never found this shop.

http://www.fredericksbikeskayaksstorage.com/i...
Disne

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I Recently bought a bicycle from this shop I'm certainly disappointed in myself for buying anything here for $500 I got a bicycle that I don't think it meets my needs - I was basically told that this is a fantastic bicycle that met my needs without any questioning. Before I knew it I made a spur of the moment decision & bought the bike. I have taken it back and have it adjusted.
I don't like this bike and find it no easier to ride than my old Huffy!
Each time I have been insulted and berated about the other bicycles that we currently own !my husband was in the shop four years ago and got the same spiel about the Walmart bike. I was in yesterday he was giving a man a hard time about a Walmart bike !!! what the hell was I thinking next time go to Crow bicycles in Ogdensburg they have a young staff and they spend a lot of time with you- their prices are better- I am bummed out I spent over $600 here and I must be moron.
MThis $500 bike runs just like mybicycle.
Jerry

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I asked Ted if he could teach me how to ride a bicycle and he called me a mean name as he threw me out the door. I will never go back...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for St Lawrence County was issued at April 15 at 8:07PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Potsdam Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Potsdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE