United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Stay away she nastyf.
babycakes

Norwood, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
wild little literary 3 wrote:
Stay away she nastyf.
Apparently, youre the only one who thinks so. Get a life and don't talk about people you don't know, or don't talk about people in general. Thats just low.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Why she doing u too. She has kids and leaves them home with her man so she can have fun. You don't know her she a scumbag tramp should i say she like to ruin people relationships
your mama

West Roxbury, MA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
babycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, youre the only one who thinks so. Get a life and don't talk about people you don't know, or don't talk about people in general. Thats just low.
she is a s**t she was sleeping with the manager at Family Dollar, in the back office that's why she doesn't work there anymore. Dirty wh**e
Anonymous

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
No she was trying to sleep with him. But he wouldn't let it happen. She is a s......t. The store manager is a girl. Well she does do both. So she moved on to someone better while her man sits out home with her kids. .
your mama

West Roxbury, MA

#6 Nov 4, 2012
No she was trying to sleep with him. But he wouldn't let it happen. She is a s......t. The store manager is a girl. Well she does do both. So she moved on to someone better while her man sits out home with her kids..
he is the only male that works there, she f**ked him there ppl found out and then she left to work where his wife works, at McDonalds, now that's funny
Anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
She afraid of his wife his wife went right after her. She nt a person to mess with. No she was trying to get in is pant but it didnt happen. She left bc the store manager wouldn't give her the assistance position. Her crying didnt get her her own way. All i know is she a little sl......t. Look at how many girls she been with. Boy her man like it when she bring a girl home sick they are. She cry wolf to make everyone feel sorry for her. All i know the person she messing around with now is such a winner. Maybe she should go and take some parenting classes and spend a little more time home with her kids and to be a mom not a whore
wow

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2012
wow you people have no lives you sit behind a computer saying hurtful things about others, how would you feel if someone said these things about you?? maybe she made some mistakes in life but you know what who goes to say that those things are true? just because you heard of them or you read it on the computer doesn't make it true. I know her and she has always been nice to me since day one, and I would find it very shocking if she did something like the things you guys are posting. she does the best that she can to work and be a mom and I can tell you right now she works 2 jobs and she doesn't have a whole lot of time to go out and do the things you guys say she does, believe me when i say that because I have seen her come into work exhausted because she just got done working her second job for hours upon hours. you people need to find a heart and focus on your own lives!!
your mama

Framingham, MA

#9 Nov 5, 2012
wow wrote:
wow you people have no lives you sit behind a computer saying hurtful things about others, how would you feel if someone said these things about you?? maybe she made some mistakes in life but you know what who goes to say that those things are true? just because you heard of them or you read it on the computer doesn't make it true. I know her and she has always been nice to me since day one, and I would find it very shocking if she did something like the things you guys are posting. she does the best that she can to work and be a mom and I can tell you right now she works 2 jobs and she doesn't have a whole lot of time to go out and do the things you guys say she does, believe me when i say that because I have seen her come into work exhausted because she just got done working her second job for hours upon hours. you people need to find a heart and focus on your own lives!!
oh please you don't know s**t about her or she is playing all sweet and innocent to you. open your eyes you can't see or read what people know about her.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
You are one of the ones who feels sorry for her. Well think again she tells each and everyone of u guys different things so you all feel sorry. Wake up wh.....s who cry everyone feels sorry. Sorry she a wh......re so wake up it the truth
i know her

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
she learned it all from her mom debbie. when debbie was married to irving she brought her bf gary home to live with them.. what a slut!!
what a joke

Linden, NJ

#12 Nov 10, 2012
i know her wrote:
she learned it all from her mom debbie. when debbie was married to irving she brought her bf gary home to live with them.. what a slut!!
don't they all live together in a trailer on 11b?
Anonymous

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
U can say that again she sleep with anyone. She is a sl.....t
Anonymous

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Deeann walks around so people feel sorry for her. Only they new she is playing them so if. You have a man don't let the around her. She should take parenting classes instead of being a homewrewrecker
Anonymous

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Well its Christmas time she crying she no money to get her children presents. But look one of her guys or girls she slept with bought her a brand new gmc vehicle. Wonder who the dummy was that feel in her spot. Wait maybe she can keep crying bc she saying her boyfriend is accusing her of thing. Some Walmart person she after.
who

La Fayette, NY

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Well its Christmas time she crying she no money to get her children presents. But look one of her guys or girls she slept with bought her a brand new gmc vehicle. Wonder who the dummy was that feel in her spot. Wait maybe she can keep crying bc she saying her boyfriend is accusing her of thing. Some Walmart person she after.
whos the walmart person she is after?
Anonymous

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2012
I think his name is some john.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surgery 6 hr Just saying 11
Kris Haley-Maria Matthies new fella 6 hr Just saying 10
bleeding after Mirina IUD removal (Oct '15) 14 hr Joe P 4
20 or more plants found on Ruddy Rd (Sep '14) Wed searching 5
Squirt (Feb '14) Tue Interested 11
News The Potsdam toilet wars: One Upstate NY man see... Nov 29 Perfection 6
jamie Varney. . Nov 28 seriously??? 23

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance