irresponsible potsdam cops

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2010
Cops were called last week to a domestic violence case on market st .(not the 1st time either ) Somehow no one got arrested ..so the female is still unsafe. Weed conviscated and pipes ect ..were taken but ..no charges ever pressed.. What happened to the weed? Was it good?..What happens to the cops who failed to press state charges against the (repeat) woman beating dork ...when he returns to offend again? Seems to me These cops are big fans of women being abuse ..A disabled woman ..no less. Hows that for the "great crew we have working in the Potsdam Police dept!" What a joke
dddddddddd

Sauquoit, NY

#2 Apr 12, 2010
huckle is corrupt, you know.
just wondering

Syracuse, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2010
OHH YAAA!! We all know!
whatever

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Yi
dddddddddd wrote:
huckle is corrupt, you know.
He's a sherrif not a town cop
Treekiller

Northbridge, MA

#6 Jul 7, 2010
whatever wrote:
Yi<quoted text>
He's a sherrif not a town cop
Yeah there's a difference you know? One works for the town one works for the county.
Huckleisuseless

Sauquoit, NY

#7 Jul 10, 2010
WHY does this man still have a job??? Huckle is a disgrace to the Department. He should have been arrested and FIRED! Completely, utterly WORTHLESS!
skinny

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2010
i think he slept with my girlfriend at the time too when she was driving drunk then let her go
disgrace

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2010
He is a dishonest cop. He does things that would get the normal cop fired. Flashing people, keeping the moose open past hours. I am sure he is being watched. Just give it time..........
Dick

Des Moines, IA

#10 Jul 17, 2010
What's his first name? I remeber one that graduated from potsdam back in the mid 80's
friend

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2010
Why were they speeding through Potsdam Saturday night? I thought they were not supposed to risk other peoples lives.
Retired and dismayed

United States

#12 Jul 23, 2010
Alan huckle has been getting OUT of trouble for years thanks to his family, friends and now his job. He threatens people so they will not speak of the horrible things he has done. WHile I am not fond of this site it has certainly done mr huckle justice as he is unable to threaten those who are finally free to speak the truth about him without the fear of getting a ticket from the friendly sheriffs department or actually getting physically hurt.
Dick

Omaha, NE

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Retired and dismayed wrote:
Alan huckle has been getting OUT of trouble for years thanks to his family, friends and now his job. He threatens people so they will not speak of the horrible things he has done. WHile I am not fond of this site it has certainly done mr huckle justice as he is unable to threaten those who are finally free to speak the truth about him without the fear of getting a ticket from the friendly sheriffs department or actually getting physically hurt.
Yeah, I remeber that hot head from school.I think he had a mental disorder back then.It looks like not much has changed.
yesssssssss

Manlius, NY

#15 Sep 15, 2010
i walked up on huckle getting peed on by some hippy while he was drunk as hell laying on the floor. you like that huckle?
Whoknows

Syracuse, NY

#16 Sep 22, 2010
It seems as though most of what you hear is chalked up to being just rumors?? No one seems to have proof or have seen him do things...they just pass along the he said she said?
Buzzin like a Bee

Syracuse, NY

#17 Oct 5, 2010
I dont know if anyone knows or not but the Potsdam Police are just as worthless as the gouvy ones. They do NOTHING. Especially the Wentworth he is a real piece of work.
titz

Potsdam, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2010
haha huckles under investigation atm and he cant patrol potsdam nemore (fact not fiction)
Whoknows

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2010
I don't think u have your facts straight if he was under investigation I don't think anyone would know about it
huckleberry hound

East Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 8, 2010
Its true, he can not patrol potsdam, and he is under investigation. That is a fact.
blueeyes

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Oct 9, 2010
Why can't he patrol in Potsdam? I've heard several times before he's "under investigation" and those rumors all turned out to be not true
Someone

Syracuse, NY

#22 Feb 14, 2012
Smart citezen wrote:
Huckle has not only been doing drugs but dealing drugs with all his buddies( Angelo, milt,) shall I go on for along time!!! He was abusive to his first wife he's abusive to his current wife and she can't even call law enforcement and get anywhere!!! Where is the justice for her??? He's despicable and so is the agency he works for as they just look the other way while he continues to break the law that he is supposed to be upholding!!!
Okay, I'm huckle's relative and I know he's not doing any of this shit as a LIVE with him. shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Switzerland university student studies uniquene... 1 hr Blah Blah Blah 2
dollar tree potsdam (Feb '15) 2 hr Wowdude45 18
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... 2 hr DNA 5
Kameron Perry 14 hr Curious 1
Dance at the Body Shop 18 hr Honest Opinion 2
News Issues in Hillary DNA hearing could have nation... 19 hr Didnt go down tha... 5
Little italy cooks 21 hr TTTT 15

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages