Where is best place to eat?

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2012
I want to get the best burger in town where do I go?
chefy

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2012
scoops any one agree
meat curtains

Manlius, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2012
when youre 20 your puussyy shouldnt look like a grenade went off in a deli.
a-hole

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2012
I'd have to agree...scoops is great when they get the order right...
foodie

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2012
i agree
heyyou

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2012
I love the chuck noris bugar there make is a double!!!
burgergirl

Norwood, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2012
The best place in town for a great burger is at Cheryl's Diner on 11B Potsdam. Used to be the Airport Diner. Service is very fast and food is awesome. I eat there everyday, and so do a lot of people. You certainly get enough food on your plate for the price. And not to mention all her desserts are homemade and made right there. You should try it out.
Hmmm

Marietta, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2012
burgergirl wrote:
The best place in town for a great burger is at Cheryl's Diner on 11B Potsdam. Used to be the Airport Diner. Service is very fast and food is awesome. I eat there everyday, and so do a lot of people. You certainly get enough food on your plate for the price. And not to mention all her desserts are homemade and made right there. You should try it out.
I have heard they have good food....what I wonder is why does that place look like a run down shack from the outside? Geeze...it's an eyesore....sorry to say.
wwjd

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
when is the dinner open I would love to check it out
burgergirl

Norwood, NY

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Cheryl's Diner does look like a run down shack, but she leases it from the owners who are elderly and don't want to put any money into it. Although, Cheryl has put a lot of money on the inside of it and windows and such to make it look presentable. I thought the same thing when I first went there but it is awesome food. In response to wwjd, her place is on 11B Potsdam as you are going out of Potsdam toward the UPS place. Great Food!
bucklessyooper

Marietta, NY

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Yup great burger at Cheryls! Best damn fish fry in the north country, and if you are cost conscious 2 people can share a fish dinner because she gives way to much food for the price.
In addition all her desserts,donuts, and some breads, rolls are home made.
When she opened yes, the place was a dump, but she has put her own money into dressing up the inside, and has upgraded it to a great "dive," (sorry Cheryl:)and "dives" are some of the best kept secrets. Oh, and and the place is fun, especially when you get Cheryl and her crew going while she is serving up great food she also serves up a great dinner show and heckles you at the same time, great fun watching her perform her magic:-)
harley

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 20, 2012
btink wrote:
I want to get the best burger in town where do I go?
Ebens Hearth get the big ben
Dr Funkenstein

Saint Regis Falls, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Scoops is not bad, if you have a minimum of two hours for your burger to get to your table...I have never seen slower service in my life....No one checked on our empty, melted ice drinks until I walked up to the counter to ask for a refill, and we also had to go to the counter to ask for my check...it was by far and away the longest food service wait in potsdam. Decent food though, the norris burger is fantastic, as long as you have the afternoon to enjoy your dining experience.

Too bad about the old airport diner...that place looks like an outhouse about to collapse at any second.
DDee

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2012
Scoops is unbearably slow. I really enjoy some of their dishes, but waiting 45 minutes minimum for a wrap when the place isn't even busy is no bueno. I won't even bring my children there any more unless it is summer and they can run around and play on the patio for an
Hour while we wait for our appetizers.
larry

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2012
the birches is the best food ever great place dont eat at the gaslight or the finishline freezer burnt junk they serve garbage the gaslight also has rats i heard climbing in the kitchen the finishline has old dirty terry and the ugly duckling becky for cooks sheer scumm the birches is clean and very well put together good eats try them
kung pow foo

Manlius, NY

#16 Jan 25, 2012
the Y
normal

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Ever check out the "Angus" burger at MCD? That is one huge hung of meat and taste good too....
anonymous

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 1, 2012
Believe it or not Ponderosa has some really good burgers. go in and try it out. I love them
Raw Hide

Lake Placid, NY

#19 Feb 1, 2012
meat curtains wrote:
when youre 20 your puussyy shouldnt look like a grenade went off in a deli.
most girl have had 30 or 40 rods by the age of 17 welcome to upstate ny
b00 boo

New York, NY

#20 Feb 1, 2012
not the god darn finishline in colton the old hotel it took forever in there and the cook was diqusting looking fat nasty that makes you wonder did he lick my wings the other night bf i got them ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PellaPunks Sat PellaPusher 2
News Orrin R. Martin Sep 20 Horseman 1
Con mohoney hit and run (Mar '17) Sep 19 Green 4
Stupid rockin matthies (Apr '16) Sep 19 Hmmmm 5
Robert beaulieu sick person! (Jul '15) Sep 18 Wait for the FACTS 3
Garrett Phillips Murder Sep 18 Call me crazy 5
Cute Kinney's girl?? (Apr '16) Sep 15 GoldenKnight47 2

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance