Vote for Nicole Duve for district attorney

Oct 25, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 186

I come from a law enforcement family. My father was a trooper and BCI investigator with the New York State Police for more than 35 years, and both of my sons are New York State troopers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Agree

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Surely a far better endorsement than a retired cop and a pissed of fire invistigator.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Not much of an endorsement seeing how Dan is her employee and is trying to protect his JOB
URADOPE

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
DRT wrote:
Not much of an endorsement seeing how Dan is her employee and is trying to protect his JOB
And he keeps his job no matter whop wins.
Duve all the way

Potsdam, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2013
URADOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a little research before you open your mouth. If Rain is elected she can get rid of anyone who worked for Ms. Clearly you don't know Dan Manor, he is the most genuine person around.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Duve all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a little research before you open your mouth. If Rain is elected she can get rid of anyone who worked for Ms. Clearly you don't know Dan Manor, he is the most genuine person around.
Yes, please do a little research. Other than the ADA's all of the office staff are civil service employee's, Dan included. So no matter who the DA is the employee's stay.

So what say there "Duve all the way", maybe you should engage brain before opening your YAP!!
DRT

Watertown, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2013
URADOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
He may keep it to start, but have you ever worked for a boss who you dissed? Not very pleasent working conditions.
Errrr

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Duve all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT how it works, but nice attempt at trying to look intelligent.
Duve all the way

Potsdam, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Errrr wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT how it works, but nice attempt at trying to look intelligent.
No need to try. I am intelligent. Ms. Rain does not have to keep him.
laughing

Potsdam, NY

#10 Oct 25, 2013
First of all Manor IS voting for Duve to save his job. His job and his comfort spot of "banging the boss" Duve is useless, so are all of her "washed up" employees that are ex-cops. Manor, genuine?? Ya, a genuine ***hole. Along with his 2 cocky cop sons! That must be an interesting family dinner. "Lets talk about how we think we are above everyone else even though we have closets full of skeletons ourselves" I say DO NOT VOTE FOR DUVE!
to legit to quit

Hadley, MA

#11 Oct 25, 2013
I feel that "laughing" must be a disgruntled shit bag whom one of the Manor's must have dealt with. Most people who hate the police are jealous of the money they make and life style they lead or are generational scum that the notion that "the police are bad" is drilled into them from an early age. I personally know the family and they should be proud of their accomplishments. They are fair and firm and I take what they have to say at face value. If they are supporting Duve then so am I.
Vote Duve

Potsdam, NY

#12 Oct 25, 2013
laughing wrote:
First of all Manor IS voting for Duve to save his job. His job and his comfort spot of "banging the boss" Duve is useless, so are all of her "washed up" employees that are ex-cops. Manor, genuine?? Ya, a genuine ***hole. Along with his 2 cocky cop sons! That must be an interesting family dinner. "Lets talk about how we think we are above everyone else even though we have closets full of skeletons ourselves" I say DO NOT VOTE FOR DUVE!
Who wouldn't want to save their job? You seem to "know" a lot about the Manor family. Now I'm laughing.
hazmat1045

Hadley, MA

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Its too bad when people make decisions without properly being informed. I aso people to investigate Rain's past. She has been successfully sued, been involved in domestic incidents, and been "let go" by the county. Please make an informed decision on election day. Vote with me for Nicole Duve.
hmmmm

Ogdensburg, NY

#14 Oct 26, 2013
I would vote for my dog before I would vote for Nicole Duve! As a victim in an incident the woman point blank lied to me!!!! Stood in the court room, with the words..In God We Trust, as big as life on the wall staring her in the face and again lied!!!!! Had a meeting with her in January with several questions for her...no answers from her but the assurance she would get the answers and call me to let me know. I never heard a word from her. I called and left messages for her to call me...no calls! The next time, after January, I saw or heard anything from her was the day in August when the person was being sentenced. Duve stood up in that court room and told the judge how she had so much contact with me and had been working so closely with me. I thought I would puke!!!!! Then what she told me would happen and the sentence the person would get....another lie!!! He got a slap on the wrist for shooting someone!!!! God help this county if she is re-elected in November. Enough of the madness she has let happen in the justice system in St. Lawrence County!! Time for a much needed change in the DA's office!!!
Huh

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Oct 27, 2013
Well I know the manors and respect their opinion but I feel we need change so am voting against duve. It just happens the only other choice is Mary rain. Hopefully she does not waste as much time and money on three trials just to lose in the end or make a deal with someone and still have the guys partner go free.
omg

Newton Center, MA

#19 Oct 27, 2013
I would vote for anyone over five. She's useless and let too many people go with probation or dismissed who clearly should have gone to prison. Time for her to go.
omg

Newton Center, MA

#20 Oct 27, 2013
omg wrote:
I would vote for anyone over five. She's useless and let too many people go with probation or dismissed who clearly should have gone to prison. Time for her to go.
Spell check changed duve to five but I really meant duve...
wow

Potsdam, NY

#21 Oct 27, 2013
Laughing wrote:
Nope, don't know the Manor family. Just went to school with the 3 misfit kids. The girl was a big old beast, the middle one was cocky and people thought the little fella was a homo. He was cool in the way that he was a weed smoker. Huh, and now he is a cop. Yet people are dissing Ms Rain for things in her past?? I've seen Dan Manor and his wife in the bars shit faced drunk then drive off. No wonder he wants to keep his job it keeps him from getting a DWI.
You are truly pathetic. Only a jealous, ignorant dirtbag would attempt to drag the entire Manor family through the mud. Did the kids exclude you in high school? Grow up, get over it and leave them and their Mother out of it. Perhaps get educated or find some form of employment.
Laughing

Potsdam, NY

#22 Oct 27, 2013
Hahaha. Jealous ? Nope. Ignorant? Nope. Uneducated? Nope. Nice try though. Let me laugh my way to the bank to cash my NYS pay check. From Corrections that is!!
derps gone wild

Edwards, NY

#23 Oct 27, 2013
sure vote for Duve'...if you like to see the criminals on the street, are a criminal yourself, or a hardcore democrat.Other than that vote for a change that will impact the town you live in. If Duve' is so great, why didn't the troopers endorse her??
Masked Bandit

Wallingford, CT

#24 Oct 27, 2013
Hey laughing, you know how you become a Corrections Officer??? Fail the State Police exam. I call jealousy!! Must suck babysitting dirt chickens with the same morals and intelligence as you. Now I see why u r disgruntled. I can also see why u laugh on the way to the bank to cash your paycheck, cuz if u didn't you would cry seeing that it is a 4th the size of a cops paycheck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) 3 hr standupguy 25
Heroin overdose 6 hr grasp_some_logic 13
Three Norwood residents jailed on meth-making c... 6 hr wonderbar 8
HILLARY& his lawyer Ed Narrow have aLOT in comm... 7 hr what not 18
Former Massena woman fined for attempted petit ... Dec 15 scum 2
sheena collins Dec 13 Disgusting 3
Mcduffs reported backstreets Dec 13 seriously 8
Potsdam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web