First Prev
of 2
Next Last
los

New York, NY

#21 Sep 7, 2013
MSzeliga wrote:
I heard about that sex offender delivering papers! Im also really, really concerned about the judgemental groupthink douchebags that have been allowed to post on topix forums lately. The whole world is going to hell. Where's an imporbaby white jesus when you need him?
People who hurt kids need to be judge jury and executed and what are people sticking up for him let him touch one of your kids or family members and then tell me what a great guy he is and to lay off him
concerned citizen

Madrid, NY

#22 Sep 7, 2013
here is my point, if you are going to allow him to deliver the newspapers door to door, that is fina as long as the people he delivers to are kept in the loop. If i am having something delivered to my house, i would hope that i had the right to know that the person has been charged and found guilty of being a sexual child predator so i can make an educated decision on if I want this individual to have access to my property. My main point in the first place is people he delivers to have the right under meaghans law to know if there is a predator in my neighborhood, yet the watertown and courier refuse to tell those he delivers to door to door of his nature. This leads me to believe they know people would find an issue with it, but who is held accountable, if he decides to repeat his crime since lets be honest he is a level 3 high risk. If the newspaper informed those he delivered to and the places he delivers had no problem, then all id good. My concern is people don't know, are purposely being kept in the dark, so the newspaper is knowingly putting people at risk. I don't have an opinion one way or the other if Mr. Clark would repeat the crime, I do know medically Pedophilia is a disease much like alcoholism. My concern is that his chance to relapse is there and the public as a whole isn't being notified of the risk being sent to their house. So majic you may know him, but unless you are babysitting him door to door, even you can't guarantee it won't happen you just assume it won't like everyone that knew him before his initial crime never thought it would happen. Common sense goes a long way, and to respond to your claim he gets done by 8 am with his driving route how wonderful, kids are at the end of their driveway at 7:30 great notion that he has 30 minutes by your numbers of passing by kids. If he is working and such great, but if he is outside roaming free in the early morning hours, then at least warn those he is delivering to. It isn't to say what he is doing is wrong, just the public has the right to know, and if nothing else, the Post Standard is looking into it now, and I am sure the competition will have no problem informing those that need to know if the Times and Courier won't do it.
maybe

New York, NY

#23 Sep 8, 2013
los wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but I'm sure there is a non pedo who would like a job
So if there was someone else so interested in this mans job why didn't they have it before him .even though he did something in the past doesn't mean he will do it again .he did a crime and i'm sure he paid his time .so before passing judgement look in your own back yards .yes what he did was horrible don't get me wrong .
Potsdama

United States

#24 Sep 11, 2013
The man needs a F*** JOB YOU DOUCH***
concerned citizen

Madrid, NY

#25 Sep 25, 2013
wow look those that stick up for him use language like douche, and f**k, so it kinda tells everyone the type of person that would defend his conduct, are probably those that would also commit the same crime. They tell us how nice he is, and how upstanding a citizen he is, they fail to understand, I have never personally met a child pedophile that was a fine upstanding citizen. Yes people make mistakes but how is an 8 year old child, it isn't like he met her at a bar and she was later found to be underage, he had sex with an 8 year old, explain the defense of that, and how you all are so sure he will never do it again, because he learned so harsh a lesson? We locked him up for awhile, kept him around other sex offenders so he could learn more about how not to get caught next time. When they start housing sex offenders in general population with people that know what he did, then maybe they will have learned to not do it again, otherwise we sent him on vacation and gave him the tools to do a better job next time.
Magic

Brentwood, NY

#26 Sep 26, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
wow look those that stick up for him use language like douche, and f**k, so it kinda tells everyone the type of person that would defend his conduct, are probably those that would also commit the same crime. They tell us how nice he is, and how upstanding a citizen he is, they fail to understand, I have never personally met a child pedophile that was a fine upstanding citizen. Yes people make mistakes but how is an 8 year old child, it isn't like he met her at a bar and she was later found to be underage, he had sex with an 8 year old, explain the defense of that, and how you all are so sure he will never do it again, because he learned so harsh a lesson? We locked him up for awhile, kept him around other sex offenders so he could learn more about how not to get caught next time. When they start housing sex offenders in general population with people that know what he did, then maybe they will have learned to not do it again, otherwise we sent him on vacation and gave him the tools to do a better job next time.
Yes, because everyone that curses must be a closet pedophile. Are you serious? Just because someone says f**k or douche doesn't by any means imply that they are likely to commit a crime against a child. What the guy did was wrong, there are no excuses for hurting a child in any way. However, since the judge didn't sentence him to death, he was bound to get released at some point or another. What would YOU have him do, collect a welfare check so you can bitch that your taxes pay for him to sit on his a$$? He's working, he hasn't (to anyone's knowledge) commited another crime. You want to warn the neighborhood? Find a more constructive way to do it. You know that posting on Topix is only going to cause drama without actually informing the people that should know and that's exactly why you did it. Here, you can come and start drama without having to actually do anything.
Used to be

Potsdam, NY

#27 Sep 29, 2013
Leave the guy alone. He paid his debt to society and has to live the rest of his life with the stigma of being an offender. You should concentrate on the ones out there that haven't been caught yet rather than dwell upon the ones that have been convicted. He didn't snatch some kid off the street. Narrow minded people go to great lengths using proxy servers to post on topix have issues themselves. Gossip queens need to give this a rest.
doe

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2013
Used to be wrote:
Leave the guy alone. He paid his debt to society and has to live the rest of his life with the stigma of being an offender. You should concentrate on the ones out there that haven't been caught yet rather than dwell upon the ones that have been convicted. He didn't snatch some kid off the street. Narrow minded people go to great lengths using proxy servers to post on topix have issues themselves. Gossip queens need to give this a rest.
what do you think he went to the Dr and received a vaccination so he is cured. It does not matter where the child was he is to be concerned about.
To Be Or Not To Be

Ogdensburg, NY

#29 Oct 8, 2013
Do you let your kids wander the grocery store by themselves? Newsflash - RSOs go shopping.

Do you let your kids play in the arcade? Newsflash - RSOs like games too.

Do you let your kids go to the bathroom by themselves in a restaurant? Newsflash - RSOs have to pee too!

The fact that a L3RSO is delivering papers isn't that big of a deal. Granted, the newspaper could have saved some face by sending a letter to the residents he delivers to and stating that an employee that is delivering newspapers is an RSO.

If the guy doesn't work, he's a POS living off the system. If the guy works, people don't want him working in public.

How does he win?

Yes, he did a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE thing... but now he's back into society - what should he do?

Don't be too quick to judge - RSOs are everywhere. Once they've done their time and have proven to be an asset to society (and potentially no longer a danger), the job falls in the hands of the parents to teach their children about stranger danger.

Keep delivering those papers, sir and good on you for landing a job and being a hard worker. Keep your head up -- some people are willing to give you a chance!
green eyed monsters

Winthrop, NY

#30 Oct 8, 2013
the label mr.clark will carry for the remainder of his life is the punishment the judicial system chose to mete out to him. unless you all live in a glass house and have a perfect life maybe you will simply have to accept the fact that he is paying his debt to society by being labeled a sex offender. incidentally they are the lowest on the totem pole of losers. it is doubtful the man is a threat in any way given his time frame for delivery.so put your soapbox away and move on. your opinion of mr. clark is your right but not everyone is so vicious and hateful to beat this to a pulp.he could sit home and collect welfare which if you are a working joe- you would be paying him to sit on his ass. just sayin'.on occasion some of these offenders can be rehabilitated. he may be one of them so give credit where credit is due. he is trying.
doe

Lynn, MA

#31 Oct 9, 2013
They should all be spayed and neutered and put on an island doing hard labor with no connection to the rest of the world. There would be an exception for the moron guy who finds the willing loose girl with makeup to make her look older that says yes then when mommy and daddy find out then she says no it was all him I was a good girl. This would be the parents fault too.
Loving person

Potsdam, NY

#32 Oct 29, 2013
For one thing, it is a lawful offense for anyone to hire a sex offender knowing he is going to have access to children. That is if certain jobs will give a sex offender access to children, then the employer hiring the sex offender is in the wrong. This need to be reported to the authorities and employment office asap. There are children that could be at danger and risk because of this. I don't get either news paper, and don't know who does in my area on our road, but I wouldn't want my children nor a friend, family or neighbors children at risk. If you all know this person is on the sex offenders list, then this should be reported to the right authorities. Last I knew, sex offenders were not to have contact with children of any age including in certain places of employment that would allow access to children. It is a lawful offence.
Loving person

Potsdam, NY

#33 Oct 29, 2013
http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov look him up on the sex offender list. I did and it states on all three of his names listed resident is in oswego county.???.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin overdose 2 hr grasp_some_logic 13
Three Norwood residents jailed on meth-making c... 2 hr wonderbar 8
HILLARY& his lawyer Ed Narrow have aLOT in comm... 3 hr what not 18
Former Massena woman fined for attempted petit ... Dec 15 scum 2
sheena collins Dec 13 Disgusting 3
Mcduffs reported backstreets Dec 13 seriously 8
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) Dec 13 bill7366 24
Potsdam Dating
Find my Match

Potsdam People Search