Heresanidea

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Who's in agreement that there should be a place, be it a bar, or restaurant, or whatever, should have just a singles night? I'm interested in thoughts and feedback.
real nurse

Tully, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2013
I think that's a great idea.I am happily engaged but I know there are many ppl looking and its nice for busy folks to use internet dating but sometimes you really don't know until you see and feel the chemistry you get when in person. Nice idea get hold of a nice place and see if they would sponser it.good luck finding love
pdamgurl37

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
I think that would be great- especially now that most of the college kids are gone, we may actually have space to do something here. Any ideas on where and when? I am wondering if the Elks would let us have it there, the new bar there is awesome, drinks are reasonable, the have tables to sit at, etc. or maybe Eben's?
Heresanidea

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Does anyone wanna exchange email to set up something?
pdamgurl37

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2013
where are you thinking of holding this?
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
What a great idea.why has noone thought of this?
Heresanidea

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Well in order to do this, we'd need a team of people...prolly like 3 or 4 in order to make arrangements and maybe even start a web page or Facebook page, or something of the sort. Any volunteers?
trevor

Tully, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2013
I think this is a way to meet ppl far better than the online dating.bravo ...tommy delosh is good for helping out with new ideas pass it his way.jeff is single too so maybe he woulf like it;)
Heresanidea

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Well if anyone is interested in talking with me about getting this set up, here's my email, and we can get started

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone looking to do something? 6 hr daffy 4
Bobby Buttram Missing Jun 27 Helplocate 1
which bars do hot girls go to? (Mar '12) Jun 27 skeeter 29
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
Who has the littlest D**k (May '12) Jun 24 headda 31
helping hands hannawa Jun 24 jedds 1
cowards at 1/2 tons Jun 23 jedds 2

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance