Connie

Potsdam, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
It was aweful nice that everyone wants the program to continue as long as the town taxpayers carry the full weight. Everyone was so graciuos to advise the village board to give the town board more time to pay the bill so their kids can enjoy the fun for FREE!
AWK

Potsdam, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Connie wrote:
It was aweful nice that everyone wants the program to continue as long as the town taxpayers carry the full weight. Everyone was so graciuos to advise the village board to give the town board more time to pay the bill so their kids can enjoy the fun for FREE!
I don't know the breakdown, but it is important to note that those of us who live in the village ALSO pay town taxes so we actually end up paying more for the recreation department. Don't forget that village residents also live in the town.
tinkler

Verona, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
AWK wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the breakdown, but it is important to note that those of us who live in the village ALSO pay town taxes so we actually end up paying more for the recreation department. Don't forget that village residents also live in the town.
Every taxpayer should not pay taxes for a year and defy the greedy town,school,and village.
sarcasm below

Norwood, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
tinkler wrote:
<quoted text>Every taxpayer should not pay taxes for a year and defy the greedy town,school,and village.
Oh yeah... That will work well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tanya wilson 13 hr lee 2
Potsdam Humane Society is a Joke (Feb '12) 19 hr TIM 60
Help available for pregnant women (Feb '14) 20 hr outsiders 14
Pregnant 22 hr Generational Welf... 6
Ben Parker son of Dan Parker (Dec '11) Tue Harwichportter 31
Who burnt the Hut bar and grill Tue Truth 5
Nick Hillary Tue retired_lovingit 79
Potsdam Dating
Find my Match

Potsdam Jobs