so many people being killed lately? o...

so many people being killed lately? or going missing?

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

person

Potsdam, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2013
has anyone noticed that their are so many ppl being killed or going missing lately? a woman was just murdered in gov...kinda scares me a little bit.
Steve

Canton, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
People have been murdered, or gone missing, for ages. Nothing has changed. We are in the information age.
perry mason

Syracuse, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2013
No murder had been confirmed. You are speculating
doc trey

Agawam, MA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
person wrote:
has anyone noticed that their are so many ppl being killed or going missing lately? a woman was just murdered in gov...kinda scares me a little bit.
drugs drugs drugs!
perry mason

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2013
doc trey wrote:
<quoted text>drugs drugs drugs!
Profound post NOT
trevor

Potsdam, NY

#6 Apr 14, 2013
What happened in gov?I hadnt heard?
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Apr 15, 2013
trevor wrote:
What happened in gov?I hadnt heard?
A 40 yr old woman had gone missing for a few days. Was found dead in wooded area off Factory Street. Cause of death reported as hypothermia.
reality

Massena, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2013
The fact is that it hasn't happened AROUND HERE too often until recently. 20 years ago, you heard about this mainly in cities and sh!t, but now the government is messing with peoples money so much, it makes people crazy! I can remember hearing at least 10 stories in the past 4 years where a father kills his whole family and himself because they are broke. You hear also that this 'zombie apocolypse' could actually happen, when really the governemt is just going to make people hate the world so much that no one will want to live because the world will be so messed up!!!

PS- oh yeah, electricity and all these other frequency waves is basically what created and will maintain the cancer epidemic.

Give it 100 years...seriously.
Steve

Canton, NY

#9 Apr 15, 2013
reality wrote:
The fact is that it hasn't happened AROUND HERE too often until recently. 20 years ago, you heard about this mainly in cities and sh!t, but now the government is messing with peoples money so much, it makes people crazy! I can remember hearing at least 10 stories in the past 4 years where a father kills his whole family and himself because they are broke. You hear also that this 'zombie apocolypse' could actually happen, when really the governemt is just going to make people hate the world so much that no one will want to live because the world will be so messed up!!!
PS- oh yeah, electricity and all these other frequency waves is basically what created and will maintain the cancer epidemic.
Give it 100 years...seriously.
You need a reality check.
Perry Mason

Norwood, NY

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Yeah, I've raped and killed dozens of people in the north country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arbya s on Arsenal Street gets a major facelift 1 hr Hot chic 5
AGAIN Cops caught lying on official reports 2 hr Wilbur Tetley IV 1
potsdam drug addict/theif 9 hr Onlyinpotsdam 3
junkies 9 hr Hang em high 5
Chris green ??????. Tue true story bro 6
ATTENTION all drivers and passengers! Avoid thi... Tue Dave 5
Still evading... Tue Sarah 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages