People from Potsdam, Norfolk charged ...

People from Potsdam, Norfolk charged with shoplifting

There are 20 comments on the North Country Now story from Dec 9, 2011, titled People from Potsdam, Norfolk charged with shoplifting. In it, North Country Now reports that:

State police charged Ellie L. Murray, 34, Norfolk, with petit larceny and issued an appearance ticket after they were called to St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

who cares

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2011
just leave her alone. Its not u with the fine to pay so get over it. worry about yourself!
brenda

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Dec 13, 2011
who cares wrote:
just leave her alone. Its not u with the fine to pay so get over it. worry about yourself!
agree who cares the prices of everything is so high know how can anyone afford to provide for there children mine do wear hand me downs ect.. but i struggle to buy them new im so stressed over christmas its driving me crazy the economy is making everyone go crazy in all dont worry ellie your faults are public there are alot more out there all the women posting on here their husbands im sure steal from their work place and call it fringe benefits keep your head high
jingle bells

United States

#22 Dec 22, 2011
Ellie is a fat ass piece of shit, scumbag thief! She's been fired from jobs for stealing. So that's why she has a steal and deal thing going on to make money.
pos

United States

#24 Dec 22, 2011
jingle bells wrote:
Ellie is a fat ass piece of shit, scumbag thief! She's been fired from jobs for stealing. So that's why she has a steal and deal thing going on to make money.
Ok stace, yoour a skinny piece of shit, scumbag theif as well. How many abortions have you and your 14 yr old daughter had!!? Too many to count? And who paid for them? Welfare? Because your on full welfare, always have been and always will be..
jingle bells

United States

#25 Dec 23, 2011
pos wrote:
<quoted text>Ok stace, yoour a skinny piece of shit, scumbag theif as well. How many abortions have you and your 14 yr old daughter had!!? Too many to count? And who paid for them? Welfare? Because your on full welfare, always have been and always will be..
who the hell is stace?
ms doo right

United States

#26 Jan 12, 2012
fact is every green is a thief, every single one of them in south colton are scumbags
yuppers

San Mateo, CA

#27 Jan 12, 2012
You sure got that right! Bunch of thieves! Can't trust one of them!! All they do is steal and run their big mouths!!
lol

La Fayette, NY

#28 Jan 12, 2012
O.wait a minute ...I know the ppl in that area well and the Greens are a crazy bunch.and the one that cut Vicky Douliette in a bar fight is a wicked scumbag...but I worked with becky green for years was when she was in nursing and her husband and kids were amazing ppl. She was a great caregiver and gave to those elderly not stole.I hope you exclude them from your assumption:)
patsy green

Hackensack, NJ

#30 Jan 13, 2012
lol wrote:
O.wait a minute ...I know the ppl in that area well and the Greens are a crazy bunch.and the one that cut Vicky Douliette in a bar fight is a wicked scumbag...but I worked with becky green for years was when she was in nursing and her husband and kids were amazing ppl. She was a great caregiver and gave to those elderly not stole.I hope you exclude them from your assumption:)
well hate to tell you know your facts doug is mine and ellies brother becky is a wonderfull person ellie actually didnt steal not that she hasnt in the past but this time it was someone she was with so she got arrested to and as far as vicky douliette the greens didnt do that moron it was intended for ellie to get cut by it and ellie just happend to move and they got vicky an inocent by stander instead it was a college student heading to lake placid for a hip concert get a life i will hunt you down i have a pretty good idea who you are becky loves and thinks the world of ellie and our entire family how [email protected] dare you even put there names on this garbage site
patsy green

Hackensack, NJ

#31 Jan 13, 2012
and just to let you know i dont steal my kids were brought up not to steal thank you very much and your a wide range when you say greens do you realize that covers 18 kids and all there kids and there kids and so on you need to grow up get off your welfare fat ass and get a better thing to do then dwell on shit like this god forbid if i ever find out who you are the greens travel in packs dont forget d,
lizzy

New York, NY

#32 Jan 15, 2012
ellie crystal helmar is the ones making the comments about you and the greens on here i know for a fact"""
karma kamel

New York, NY

#33 Jan 15, 2012
jingle bells wrote:
Ellie is a fat ass piece of shit, scumbag thief! She's been fired from jobs for stealing. So that's why she has a steal and deal thing going on to make money.
oh stacey stacey stacey i will so let everyone know about you and your scumbag son brandon i will let everyone on the marsh rd know your stealing there internet you welfare bum to set on your lazy butt and post stuff about good people you have never worked a day in your life your scum and so is your lazy son get a life and get off the internet
camelian

Jersey City, NJ

#35 Jan 22, 2012
runs in the family lets tell some of your dirty secrets on here and your family heirlooms i bet you got some good things to talk about and for your information franny is not a green just carries the last name bc of some dead beat father wouldnot addmitt he fathered him grow up donny c, emily ect..... your fing losers
vicki

Manlius, NY

#36 Feb 1, 2012
lizzy wrote:
ellie crystal helmar is the ones making the comments about you and the greens on here i know for a fact"""
I hate to burst yer bubble, my sister doesn't even get on this site, but I do. And usually I dont bother making a reply but I can guarentee you that its not crystal writing anything on here, I personally like Ellie and what people do is their own business, just dont bring people into it that dont deserve it, Crystal doesn't even know Ellie..what the hell is wrong with you people??? ugh
jasmine

Cazenovia, NY

#37 Feb 1, 2012
jingle bells wrote:
Ellie is a fat ass piece of shit, scumbag thief! She's been fired from jobs for stealing. So that's why she has a steal and deal thing going on to make money.
whole family is scum especially her daughter miss piggy
ReadingGossipWhi leWoking

Syracuse, NY

#38 Feb 1, 2012
I pity the dumb asses who post shit about the Greens, when they find out who is saying what,(and they will) your asses will be pounded! Patsy is a fighter, i've seen her in action, with or without the clan, she will rip shit up. R.I.P DUMBASSes hiding behind their computer!
karma karma

United States

#40 Apr 10, 2012
vicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to burst yer bubble, my sister doesn't even get on this site, but I do. And usually I dont bother making a reply but I can guarentee you that its not crystal writing anything on here, I personally like Ellie and what people do is their own business, just dont bring people into it that dont deserve it, Crystal doesn't even know Ellie..what the hell is wrong with you people??? ugh
why dont you go set your fat ass vicki back on the barstool where you were raised and mind your own and im sure they know how to get on here just like the rest of you the colton bar is calling your name maybe your bobs new play toy you sucking off this week ?
jyoung

East Haven, CT

#41 Apr 18, 2012
Hmm the greens are far better people than the mccarthys! The mccarthys all share a little shack together! How many more can u fit in there? How many more welfare checks and disability checks are you gpnma receive at the same residence? Lol so stfu stinky icky Vicky
to be announced

United States

#42 Sep 9, 2012
well i see shes just a selling like a rat she sure can come up with alot of stuff to sell in a weeks time ellie is a theif always has been always will be and she and her sisters will screw anything walking with a prick in his pants there all scum
your mama

Charlestown, MA

#43 Sep 17, 2012
She sells this stuff on the internet That she steals. low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy lays in the Norwood Norfolk area? 56 min Not all 8
News Toilet covers 5 hr nope 1
sad sad Sat SAD SAD SAD SAD 10
Bully's at millyard estats Oct 18 judge2u 1
J&S Contractors (Aug '13) Oct 17 Funny 18
News Man charged with reckless endangerment in Potsdam Oct 17 know it 1
Jeff Thacher Oct 15 pellahoes 3

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages