Looking to experiment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesse

Potsdam, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
I want to try sucking dick I'm straight and white and 20 years old I would prefer an older guy to show me the ropes either that or a CD or TS
eww

New Kensington, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
I want to try sucking dick I'm straight and white and 20 years old I would prefer an older guy to show me the ropes either that or a CD or TS
Queer!
whatthe

Potsdam, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Being labeled as straight went out the window when you thought it was a good idea to try sucking dick. Am I right?
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Jesse wrote:
so what is a cd or ts?
ton of crap

Winthrop, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
resign yourself to it you wack job. straight guys don;t suck dick.you are gay- get used to it.to post on a public forum something as moronic is this just proves the point. you are a gay moron.
Whip me baby

Ogdensburg, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
power authority wrote:
<quoted text>so what is a cd or ts?
Complete Disciplarian

Total Submissive

Master and Slave
Jesse

Potsdam, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2013
It is incredible how f*cking stupid and childish you people can be. If I am dumb for wanting to experiment then you all are fifteen times more retarded because you're so closed minded that you can't even process something outside of a socially constructed label you stupid f*cking Neanderthals. You all have taught me two things: 1. to suppress curiosity around stupid people and 2. The north country is full of closet gays who feel better about themselves by "gay bashing"
cwm

Leominster, MA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
What's your email?
f-b

Potsdam, NY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
What's your email man? 22, live in Canton. Let me know.
ton of crap

Winthrop, NY

#11 Jul 14, 2013
if you have to advertise and solicit on a public forum to get yourself some action then you must be a real prize. go to a bar and stand around- eventually someone will notice you.soliciting for sex on this site is not the route to take.
Jerry

Liverpool, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
I'm a straight male and tried that once (or more) and thoroughly enjoyed it! We went to his house but he made me go to McDonalds to use the bathroom (didn't want his wife 2 find out). All in all it was a good time. God bless!
Ridiculous

Potsdam, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Jerry, do you really think anyone cares about your sexual orientation, or about your sexual experiences?? The answer is: NO, WE DON'T CARE!
f-b

Potsdam, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
Jerry, do you really think anyone cares about your sexual orientation, or about your sexual experiences?? The answer is: NO, WE DON'T CARE!
If you don't care then why did you comment? Get lost.
yea

Norwood, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I'm a straight male and tried that once (or more) and thoroughly enjoyed it! We went to his house but he made me go to McDonalds to use the bathroom (didn't want his wife 2 find out). All in all it was a good time. God bless!
You aren't straight.... "Bisexual" is just another word for gay
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Jerry wrote:
wow.did you just talk about sex with a married man in mcdonalds and end that with god bless???? I call bullshit...noone is that screwed up .lol..come on ?? Really???
Ridiculous

Potsdam, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
power authority wrote:
<quoted text>wow.did you just talk about sex with a married man in mcdonalds and end that with god bless???? I call bullshit...noone is that screwed up .lol..come on ?? Really???
Yep, someone desperate for attention.
Jerry

Liverpool, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2013
power authority wrote:
<quoted text>wow.did you just talk about sex with a married man in mcdonalds and end that with god bless???? I call bullshit...noone is that screwed up .lol..come on ?? Really???

U obviously didn't read my post! It was at his house, not McDonald's. I had to go there to use the bathroom.
Dan

Potsdam, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Jerry email me me.
[email protected]
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
U obviously didn't read my post! It was at his house, not McDonald's. I had to go there to use the bathroom.
o..ok..thats better??
crackiswack

Potsdam, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Andrew, Does your girlfriend know you are picking guys up on Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arbya s on Arsenal Street gets a major facelift 13 min Hotter chic 7
AGAIN Cops caught lying on official reports 17 hr Wilbur Tetley IV 1
potsdam drug addict/theif 23 hr Onlyinpotsdam 3
junkies 23 hr Hang em high 5
Chris green ??????. Apr 26 true story bro 6
ATTENTION all drivers and passengers! Avoid thi... Apr 26 Dave 5
Still evading... Apr 26 Sarah 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages