First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hard worker

Potsdam, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Must be nice to be a single stay at home parent able to go on all your childrens fieldtrips, take your kids to the park everyday and be a big part of your childrens school, AND LIVE FOR FREE, while the rest of us hardworking parents work our butts off for a living to miss every school trip and to not be able to have any part in school activities because we the hard workers that faithfully pay our taxes and take care of our families and YOURS, cant afford to miss one day. And most of us hard working families live with out insurance because its to expensive and we dont qualify for FREE state insurance like you nonworking, non tax paying individuals..... A special thanks to you all for screwing the rest of us. Get up off your free, better fed butts and be honest Americans
Ins

West Hartford, CT

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Well you better get another job with health ins. by next year when you file your taxes or you will be fined almost 200.00 for not being insured
hope

Potsdam, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Screw the working families and cater to the lazy welfare lifers
whtever

Potsdam, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
it pisses me of that all these people get everything for free when i go shopping i have to look at prices and then i see these people ahead me with frigging full cart all different kinds of food. they need to do away with welfare let these people figure out how to live without living on the system we all have to do it.
BETTER THEN YOU

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Who are u talking about?? Its has to be someone that pissed u off. Come on we all want to know.
Hard Worker

Potsdam, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Yes someone(s) pissed me off!!!! They lazy, white trash Americans
Hmm

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Yes, even nicer when they sell their food stamps for drugs! Happens all the time! Not all are bad, but then you got the ones that get all the freebies and stay at home all day posting their stupid quotes and thoughts on face book! WHAT A JOKE! Or they apply for benefits, but seem to be able to afford an Iphone! I have two jobs and have a tracphone! I get why your pi$$ed!
BETTER THEN YOU

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Hard Worker wrote:
Yes someone(s) pissed me off!!!! They lazy, white trash Americans
well say a damn name already!!! Lol I wonder if its the same girls that made topix before?!?!?
abc

Potsdam, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
who made topix before?
BETTER THEN YOU

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2013
abc wrote:
who made topix before?
idk, i just remember seeing a bunch of girls being talked about. On a topic like this one. Thats why i asked
Mike

Potsdam, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
jesus Topix has turned into the equivalent of a bunch of cackling old ladies. I get better conversations from talking to siri on my phone...
xyz

Potsdam, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
I could give you a list from Norwood. One over on Pine Street in particular.
whtever

Potsdam, NY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
their alot of lazy people in potsdam keep having kids and more money they get they need to put all these friggingpeople to work and let them pay their own rent must be nice to move anywhere u want run out of fuel get free delivery never shut off on their lights. not fair to the working people go to the store buy steaks and tons of junk food for your fat asses just laying around on the couch .
BETTER THEN YOU

Carlisle, MA

#14 Mar 29, 2013
whtever wrote:
their alot of lazy people in potsdam keep having kids and more money they get they need to put all these friggingpeople to work and let them pay their own rent must be nice to move anywhere u want run out of fuel get free delivery never shut off on their lights. not fair to the working people go to the store buy steaks and tons of junk food for your fat asses just laying around on the couch .
Come on bitch, why cant you say some names. Scared???!
Hard Worker

Potsdam, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2013
ok so calling people names on here is childless. I did not direct this post towards any one person. it was a general statement towards anyone who abuses the system.
whatever

Potsdam, NY

#16 Mar 29, 2013
same here just not one person i not here to bash anyone that just how i feel i work my butt off
Mr Jones

Ogdensburg, NY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Each adult is allowed $200 a month for food.
fact

Watertown, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2013
They can even draw food stamps even if they dont have custidy of them. I make to much money to get food stamps and we have custidy of my boyfriends son and she collects them on him because she gets visatation and cant bye food because she dont work. how is this fair, and roomer is she sells half of them.
BETTER THEN YOU

Jamaica Plain, MA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Hard Worker wrote:
ok so calling people names on here is childless. I did not direct this post towards any one person. it was a general statement towards anyone who abuses the system.
ok so in my first question to u is who is the person that pissed u off and u agreed there was someone. You all talk so.much shit about so many people behind there back. Why not tell it to them. Do u even know why they get help. One you dont just get walfare and have money handed to you, you have to work for it, take classes, so you were looking for work. It must be nice not to need the help but to run people down for it is so.mean. i hope one day you dont need the help. You need to grow up and be thankful your perfect.
Haha

Potsdam, NY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
I know for a fact that you do not have to work or take classes to collect a welfare check! You should all be drug tested though...just like the working class has to be drug free to keep a job...you should also have to be drug free to collect a government check!! You need help for a few months..fine, but don't spend years living off the taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry green loggin 39 min toobad 27
The child abuser Mary Poole works at Walmart in... 5 hr JusriceForMichael 34
lerae green 9 hr Cameron 6
To the woman born in 1965 Fri Thanks for update 23
Justin revet (Jun '14) Jul 2 Dont do it 4
Emlaw's Jul 1 no lies 6
News NYSP Public Record Jul 1 who cares 2
More from around the web

Potsdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE