First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AWK

Utica, NY

#22 Apr 17, 2013
FactFinder wrote:
I'm very sorry for the double posting, my computer got confused or something ... I would also like to add another link to my post, one of the reports that mentions the 5 unexploded devices.
www.zerohedge.com/news/.../five-more-undetona... -...
I hope anyone who reads my little rants and rambles at least thinks about it a little. I'm just confused (as most of us probably are) about the events that took place yesterday and that continue to unfold today. Tons of information draggining us in a thousand different directions, people pointing fingers, spreading rumors (like the rumors about someone claiming responsiblity which have since been proven false) No real leads, no real evidence. Just theory's. I just want the facts. All of them. I want to sort out the mangled mess of news reports and numbers and quotes. If we could take any knowledge, away from all the events since 9/11, it's that mis-information breeds hatred, discontent, and fear in people. I don't want to be a victim of misinterpreted facts, or words out of context.
Thanks to anyone who made it through all my words, and I hope you at least found it interesting if not helpful in some way. I will be compiling my own timeline including every detailed fact I can verify, that will include every news report, tweet, facebook posting, youtube video, and photograph that I can piece together to give a full display of how the events started and how the news spread through social media and television. I will include a full list of sources and first time instances of quotes and reports made public. When it's done I will post a link here to a site where it will be.
I remember on 911, news agencies were reporting many more planes hijacked early on. I don't recall the number but it was close to double the 4 planes it turned out to be. People speculate and confuse information, particularly early on when people are panicked and grasping for details...

Monday I had heard of the 2 explosions and two other devices undetonated... Very easy to think that someone along the way misunderstood somewhere and reported incorrectly and everyone jumped on it because the idea of more devices undetonated is terrifying.

The 5th would be the JFK Library fire that they thought was another explosion. I think the problem is that too many people start throwing out information before they actually know the facts. I certainly had friends on facebook posting incorrect information. With the internet the way it is now... information (correct or not) flies around so fast it is hard to sort it out.
redneck one

Utica, NY

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Good grief! Your post are longer than most news articles. lost interest my the second sentence.

Latest news! Arrest has been made so we'll all know soon if it was a 'camel jockey'....still my prediction
FactFinder

Asheville, NC

#24 Apr 17, 2013
redneck one wrote:
Good grief! Your post are longer than most news articles. lost interest my the second sentence.
Latest news! Arrest has been made so we'll all know soon if it was a 'camel jockey'....still my prediction
I appreciate your criticism of the length of my posts. I apologized already for the double posting, it was a refresh error with my computer or the Topix server.
Also, it saddens me that you can't be bothered to even scan through a small 4000 character post in which I'm only trying to convey my thoughts on different angles of the investigation. It seems though that your mind has been made up as to who committed these crimes, so I'm not sure why your even bothering to check the forum again. If your intention was to post the most up-to-date "Facts" you failed, as it seems that your information, like much of the media information was and continues to be absolutely wrong. If more people took the time to dig and research things as I have, there would be 1000% less speculation and finger pointing.
I live in North Carolina, a southern state with a stigma for "Rednecks", the community I live in is neck deep in southern values, and your forum name hurts my soul. The things you're saying about "camel jokey's" (Your words) only adds to that stereotypical view. I feel sorry for people who are stuck in the same catagorical stigma as you. You're just a RACIST, wether your a redneck or not makes no difference. If the bomber(s) turns out to be someone from the Middle East then cheers to you for the lucky guess, whatever the basis my have been. But what will you say if they are one our fellow American citizens? You won't apologize for your previous statements, I'm sure. You will deny it, and then look for someway to link him/her to some agency outside of the U.S.
I pity you, and the people destined to be exposed to your world view. Maybe it's not your fault, that your small ignorant mind has never had the chance or been allowed to think outside the box, but you should strive to change that fact. The world is a very small place, the people you harbor hate for are much closer than you think. The best thing you could possibly learn to do, is to be more objective and hold your judgement until you have the facts.
I just want to reinforce the fact that I respect your opinion, but I do not agree with it, or your choice of words. Perhaps, if your vocabulary was a bit larger (maybe if you read more without getting bored 2 sentences into everything) you would be able to articulate a valid point that people would listen to, possibly even without racism or prejudices of any kind. But i'm afraid you are too far gone to ever change, and you're the type of person that continues push America backwards into the stone-age.
power authority

Tully, NY

#25 Apr 17, 2013
redneck one wrote:
Nope.no arrest yet.
FactFinder

Asheville, NC

#26 Apr 19, 2013
We will have our answers soon, I'm sure you're all just as glued to your preferred source of news as I am right now. My hope is that they don't kill the second suspect before he can give us some answers as to why he attacked the marathon.
hill billy

Tupelo, MS

#27 Apr 19, 2013
They attacked the marathon because they are mooslem.That is what they do.
Tim

Utica, NY

#28 Apr 19, 2013
Terrorist scumbags!
power authority

Tully, NY

#29 Apr 19, 2013
GOT HIM!!!
Awake

Utica, NY

#30 Apr 20, 2013
The patsies have been paraded in front of the cameras by the "official sources." Meanwhile, no one bothers to notice martial law in Boston, AP reporters being threatened with death - http://www.komonews.com/news/national/Police-... , and the fact that the FBI says to "not believe anyone but them - http://www.infowars.com/fbi-tells-america-bel...
Wake up. GOT HIM!??? Seriously? Just look at the inconsistencies in the story about how he was apprehended - "reporters" heard explosions, police claimed they were using rubber bullets, friends and family don't believe he did it, the rubber bullets used by police riddled the person's boat with bullet holes, etc. Read the closing scene of Fahrenheit 451 to begin to understand what unfolded on TELEVISION. And sorry Redneck One, I had to use words instead of pictures. Swallow less chew spit, and try to read more often. It might help with your chronic case of profound fucking stupidity.
duh

Utica, NY

#32 Apr 22, 2013
Awake wrote:
The patsies have been paraded in front of the cameras by the "official sources." Meanwhile, no one bothers to notice martial law in Boston, AP reporters being threatened with death - http://www.komonews.com/news/national/Police-... , and the fact that the FBI says to "not believe anyone but them - http://www.infowars.com/fbi-tells-america-bel...
Wake up. GOT HIM!??? Seriously? Just look at the inconsistencies in the story about how he was apprehended - "reporters" heard explosions, police claimed they were using rubber bullets, friends and family don't believe he did it, the rubber bullets used by police riddled the person's boat with bullet holes, etc. Read the closing scene of Fahrenheit 451 to begin to understand what unfolded on TELEVISION. And sorry Redneck One, I had to use words instead of pictures. Swallow less chew spit, and try to read more often. It might help with your chronic case of profound fucking stupidity.
Haha watch out for the conspiracy theories coming from this person.... I heard that 9/11didnt really happen either. The government is always lying! You think a plane flew into the pentagon? Na, our military shot a missile at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Issues in Hillary DNA hearing could have nation... 29 min You know the truth 14
News Down two officers and a sergeant, Potsdam polic... 7 hr Dirk_Svlad_Cjelli 2
northern seamless gutters good or not 23 hr Happy customer 3
Dungeons and dragons Aug 26 Dungeon master 1
The rockin metthies Aug 26 Kelsey 38
GSXR Bike Aug 25 -BoB- 17
Websters (Feb '16) Aug 25 Jerk 20

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potsdam Mortgages