Three burglary suspects caught in Canton house

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: North Country Now 26

Responding officers located 19-year-old Jared C. Adner of Canton, 20-year-old Isaac Berk of Edwards, and 19-year-old Eian House of Potsdam inside the residence, according to p[olice. The officer's investigation revealed that none of the individuals had the permission of the owner to be at the residence.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sarcastic til i die

Potsdam, NY

#23 Mar 29, 2013
jared and isaac are the pieces of crap that everyone is concerned about. they need to stay in jail, where they will get their asses handed to them and nobody will care.....because it is well-deserved.
wah

Norwood, NY

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Eian, you f**ked up. All three of them did. You were on probation and got arrested. Nothing happens? That's bull $Hit. I wish my mommy used to be a trooper, then I could do whatever I wanted.
Your around the age of the pigona and warden kid... You should have drove them to Colton with guns, no one would have gotten in trouble
Ofc jones

Danielson, CT

#26 Jun 25, 2013
wah wrote:
Eian, you f**ked up. All three of them did. You were on probation and got arrested. Nothing happens? That's bull $Hit. I wish my mommy used to be a trooper, then I could do whatever I wanted.
Your around the age of the pigona and warden kid... You should have drove them to Colton with guns, no one would have gotten in trouble
I completely agree. You don't hang out with somebody on a friendly enough basis to be at there house and not know they were using drugs, especially needles. Eian knew. Be a man and own up to that shit. The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. Clearly you've had a troubled household. No pressure but stop lying bro,, uve been known to party and abuse drugs and alcohol. It's no secret every teen try's shit. Just look at a picture of you a year ago to that mug shot! Major signs of a drug abuser.
You people are ridiculous

Bronx, NY

#27 Sep 30, 2013
first off this site is trash, don't concern yourself with it eian. Now I only went to high school with you and you were one of the preppy kids so I didn't know you that well. But from what I saw from a distance I knew right away there was another side to this. Either way you shouldn't have been hanging with those two. This isn't high school anymore, and people aren't gonna always like you or have your back like they did before. Smarten up, cause I know you have a tendency to get a little crazy with your friends. You gotta grow up a little man. Hopefully it will start to blow over if it hasn't already
wildboy

Potsdam, NY

#28 Feb 24, 2014
Eian House wrote:
This is Eian House. I can understand the judgment and or the critisism from an outside stand point, but the paper made this much worse than it really was. I was invited inside the house, through the front door by Issac. Apparently he wasnt allowed there by his father. I had no knowing of that. Issac says afterwards that he spoke with his father before hand.. Ten minutes later the cops come busting in, and arrest all 3 of us. The man next door called Issacs father, so he then called the police. After we were in cuffs, they found needles in the kitchen, which I also had no knowing of. Next thing I know, my ugly ass mugshot is up on the internet and in the paper. The cop, Chris Flint, had no intentions on letting me go. Issac was sentenced to a year in jail. Im not sure of Jared. I dont know either of them very well. The only thing I'm guilty of is hanging around that type of person. I hurt my families reputation, and I put my parents through shit they didnt deserve. All my charges were dropped today. I just hope I can fix the damage thats already been done. And who ever you are, than you for your soft hearted opinion. That means something to me.

yo you know i held that down people can say what they want but i took responsibility for all that without making a peep
wildboy

Potsdam, NY

#29 Feb 25, 2014
sarcastic til i die wrote:
jared and isaac are the pieces of crap that everyone is concerned about. they need to stay in jail, where they will get their asses handed to them and nobody will care.....because it is well-deserved.
oh word i dont remember that happening your funny though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video footage sought in Hillary trial 9 hr Statements are Te... 59
dollar tree potsdam Sat cheaters are disg... 3
Massena man jailed on $100,000 bail on robbery ... Fri Kasey 5
Jeremy Clough & Sam Clough/Murray Feb 27 sweetheart9903 17
recommendations for allergy doctor? (Feb '12) Feb 27 dogmom 4
KHS Rentals - Not reccommended... Feb 26 forrest 2
Any Info About Garrett Phillips??? (Apr '12) Feb 25 old dog 149
Potsdam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web