Potsdam man hit by car, hospitalized

There are 24 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Potsdam man hit by car, hospitalized. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A Potsdam man has been taken to Fletcher-Allen Medical Center after being struck by a car at 1:36 a.m. Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local

Potsdam, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Hate o see anyone get injured like this but the guy IS a scumbag!!
Orin

West Hartford, CT

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Doesn't matter if they are scumbags or not - hate to see anyone get hurt. Who's the guy that was injured?
flugee

Potsdam, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
ya the whole deshane family are theive's
Bibi

Canton, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
He and his brother Chris are both in Burlington in critical condition. Two separate accidents. Have a little sympathy for the family and leave this alone.
angel 1

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2013
yes leave it alone. I am a relative of theirs and I don't care what you think. have some compassion for my family..
mjc

Wellesley, MA

#7 Sep 14, 2013
who r u to judge people there's only one judge and that's god I'm not going to get down to your leave. I goes to show how little of a person u are by calling someone a name. In the end we all will be accountable of your deeds god will do his bidding. What goes around will come around.
the Observer

Canton, NY

#8 Sep 14, 2013
mjc wrote:
who r u to judge people there's only one judge and that's god I'm not going to get down to your leave. I goes to show how little of a person u are by calling someone a name. In the end we all will be accountable of your deeds god will do his bidding. What goes around will come around.
Calm down. It's human nature to judge. Also, there is no god.
flugee

Potsdam, NY

#9 Sep 14, 2013
you can sugar coat them all you want,like you said what goes around come's around,
angel 1

Ogdensburg, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2013
whoever wrote the shit about my family why don't you leave your name.. only a scumbag would write bad shit about people without leaving their name..
the Observer

Canton, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2013
angel 1 wrote:
whoever wrote the shit about my family why don't you leave your name.. only a scumbag would write bad shit about people without leaving their name..
Were you born stupid? This is Topix, no names needed dummy
hmmm

Potsdam, NY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
angel 1 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that your name is not Angel 1 so eat some 💩
angel 1

Ogdensburg, NY

#13 Sep 16, 2013
I what site this is dick head but if your are callous enough to talk shit about people at least give your name.. duh
the Observer

Canton, NY

#14 Sep 16, 2013
angel 1 wrote:
I what site this is dick head but if your are callous enough to talk shit about people at least give your name.. duh
If someone said positive things, would they have to give their name?
Also, if I was talked about behind my back, should I expect an email or text letting me know who and what was said? Sometimes you have to be philosophical in life
people need to grow up

Boston, MA

#15 Sep 16, 2013
Really people grow up two young men got badly hurt and one mite not make it and here you guys sit and talk shit about them and there family I have known the family for most of my life and so what if they have been in trouble haven't a lot of other people too. My prayers r for both boys in hope that god will take care of both of them and help them both heal.
flugee

Potsdam, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2013
ya well remember the old lady they tried to mug in the p/c parking lot for her purse, i don't feel sorry them one dam bit, what goes around come's around, karma is a bitch,
honestly

Canton, NY

#17 Sep 19, 2013
flugee wrote:
ya the whole deshane family are theive's
My mom used to be a deshane ... she is a nurse who saves peoples lives now.
angel 1

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Sep 20, 2013
I've had enough. Leave my f'n family to be.. have some compassion. Have you never done anything wrong. sorry but we all have and I still wouldn't wish what our family is going through right now on anyone. Grow the f... up.
Senior citizen

Broad Brook, CT

#19 Sep 20, 2013
the Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. It's human nature to judge. Also, there is no god.
By the way God is spelled with a capital G. There is a God how do you think you got on earth?
the Observer

Canton, NY

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>By the way God is spelled with a capital G. There is a God how do you think you got on earth?
I believe the Dino's were nuked so we could be dropped off by aliens before believing anything in that phony bible.
angel 1

Ogdensburg, NY

#21 Sep 20, 2013
well observer we know where your going when you die.. not just for not believing in God but also for the shit you started on here.. Rest in Hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Bratton Wright 9 hr hmm 16
News Garrett Phillipsa s mother says complaint she f... 11 hr She lies 21
timber tavern new owwner Sun howdy 10
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... Sat Racism not factor 11
mark baker drug king pin crying wolf May 22 i know 28
for all who know kirk page May 21 hairpie 28
scammer in Potsdam:Warning to businesses May 21 floppy 3
More from around the web

Potsdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]