whos that short cute girl with the hu...

whos that short cute girl with the huge tits?

Posted in the Potsdam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NICE

Marietta, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
i was downtown and i saw this really short girl with huge boobs, black/brown hair, red jacket, glasses? anyone know her name and her fb or something?
Hometown

Madrid, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2016
NICE wrote:
i was downtown and i saw this really short girl with huge boobs, black/brown hair, red jacket, glasses? anyone know her name and her fb or something?
Did she used to work at walmart?
ridiculous

Potsdam, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2016
Seriously? This thread is dated 2012.
Hometown

Madrid, NY

#7 Jan 12, 2016
Oops I should pay attention...and that's probably when this girl worked there. Not sure where she went...but had a nice rack!
JohnnyHumpMeiste r

Gatineau, Canada

#8 Jan 12, 2016
NICE wrote:
Downtown? Colton? Close to Macy's?
Hometown

Madrid, NY

#9 Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm....yea who is that sexy girl?
Hometown69

Madrid, NY

#10 Jan 12, 2016
I should say I have no idea if that was her.but if she worked at wallyworld it just might have been.did she have a nice behind also because this girl did!
Was

Madrid, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2016
She was sexy not as much now but doable and those tits are still big :)!
NICE

Potsdam, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2016
I saw her this Sat in front of family dollar , blonde now with long hair but still hot! I don't think she works at wally.
Potsdam tits

Madrid, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2016
I thought I saw her in the Sunoco late the other nite. Not blond still dark hair with a big set of knockers!! Those could smother a man :)!
Cleavage lover

Madrid, NY

#14 Apr 2, 2016
Well I here she will be out tonite...if so I'll be looking at all that cleavage 😛
Old fling

Madrid, NY

#15 Apr 9, 2016
Cleavage lover wrote:
Well I here she will be out tonite...if so I'll be looking at all that cleavage 😛
Hmmmm...the tight black pants and white sweater yup I can't forget those!
Limited

Syracuse, NY

#16 Apr 9, 2016
You mean to tell me there's only one short girl with big tits in Potsdam
Love big tits

Madrid, NY

#17 Apr 29, 2016
No I'm sure we're all talking about different short girls with big tits in potsdam but hey who doesn't like to talk about girls with big tits! If anyone has stories feel free to share.
Anon

Potsdam, NY

#19 Oct 5, 2016
Devon Sikkens and she's f'n fine underneath.
ricky

Potsdam, NY

#20 Oct 5, 2016
Hometown wrote:
Oops I should pay attention...and that's probably when this girl worked there. Not sure where she went...but had a nice rack!
Now she is married with 3 kids
NICE

Potsdam, NY

#22 Oct 8, 2016
I saw her again at potsdam wally, looks like she's having another kid but that body still looks hot! Those tits could kill a man, don't know how that guy with her managed to score that nice piece of ass! Wish I had been that lucky at his age.
walmart greeter

Rutland, VT

#23 Oct 10, 2016
Devon is so GORGEOUS!!!! wicked tail
Tits

Star Lake, NY

#24 Oct 15, 2016
NICE wrote:
I saw her again at potsdam wally, looks like she's having another kid but that body still looks hot! Those tits could kill a man, don't know how that guy with her managed to score that nice piece of ass! Wish I had been that lucky at his age.
I saw her in Wally to and yup she looks prego but still sexy! Those tits are huge would like to see them bouncing around while she rides me! Nice thick booty to ....very doable.
NICE

Potsdam, NY

#25 Nov 21, 2016
I talked to her! God she was sweet, guess her man cheated on her! Kids or not I'll take her out on dates! Those sweater puppies look bigger! Pregnancy is doing amazing shit to her lol wish me luck fellas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot growing smell above sergis 2 hr datshwing 1
Men 2 hr Got you 1
Rob green 4 hr Scoobydoo 6
millyard apartments (Mar '14) 7 hr judge2u 15
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 18 hr Danny Carranza 17
hookers in potsdam (Jan '14) 20 hr Guyinmassena211 82
Married May 19 Hey 1

Potsdam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance