Washington County woman charged in fi...

Washington County woman charged in fire that kills 1

There are 38 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Washington County woman charged in fire that kills 1. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Emergency units were dispatched to 303 Mineral Street in Potosi, MO for a residential fire Wednesday just after 11 p.m. When fire units arrived they discovered a white male, identified as 30-year-old Dwayn Ducharme, unresponsive in the basement of the house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 26, 2012
frenchys sister ^^^^ by the way
Just a girl

Wentzville, MO

#23 Aug 28, 2012
To frenchy sister.. Just to let u no this town is so clicky and Amy comes from great well known people here and should have been locked up a long long time ago but because her family has connections here she was let slide when anyone else would b in the slammer a long time ago. Her parents and family are really wonderful people such a shame she done this to hurt them too.. If u have any questions I'm sure I can help u with them..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 29, 2012
yes, who was the third person and why are they still running around? also too bad for her connections, the fbi isnt interested in them, and thats who now is handling the case
-frenchy's sister
frenchys sister

Brooksville, FL

#25 Sep 1, 2012
guess no one will tell huh, just goes to show even ppl that know whats what wont let justice be done. figures. my brother is DEAD FOREVER!!!! WTF IF IT WAS YOUR FAMILY?
Hostile

Independence, MO

#26 Sep 1, 2012
Who can we call with the name!
just curious

Boca Raton, FL

#27 Sep 9, 2012
just saying wrote:
2 less meth heads on the street!
1 in jail
1 in the ground
Sad it came to that, my heart goes out to the kids and his wife. He was probably a great guy who got in with the wrong crowd and made bad choices. She on the other hand seems to have had a past of bad habits and it came full .
I think I know who this is. How ironic if im correct that your daughter dies from an overdose after you quoted this.
Wow

Warrenton, MO

#28 Sep 9, 2012
Who was it that died from od
frenchys sister

Saint Petersburg, FL

#29 Sep 11, 2012
Hostile wrote:
Who can we call with the name!
you can get a hold of me at this email..
janifix1@gmail.com
kittycat

House Springs, MO

#30 Sep 12, 2012
I know it was a terribe thing that happened in Wshington County. Amy has a family too and I am sure that they are just as upset as you are. Yes she's had her problems but so do you Who are you to judge what she has or has not done? She and this "frenchy" guy will have to answer to God for their mistakes just like you and me. I know this family personnaly. They are a good christian family. So don't judge unless you be judged!577
mean girl

United States

#31 Sep 12, 2012
Then why is it all you hear is about how her family bails her out of all this trouble over the years? A good christian family will let justice be served not covered up! there should
be a murder charge on her because someone is dead, but once again like everyone has said her family bails her out. So not only will the METH HEAD BE BACK ON THE STREETS BUT A MURDERER AT THAT!!!!! HOW IS THAT OK??
Angry

United States

#32 Sep 15, 2012
kittycat wrote:
I know it was a terribe thing that happened in Wshington County. Amy has a family too and I am sure that they are just as upset as you are. Yes she's had her problems but so do you Who are you to judge what she has or has not done? She and this "frenchy" guy will have to answer to God for their mistakes just like you and me. I know this family personnaly. They are a good christian family. So don't judge unless you be judged!577
her family hides her nastiness, that makes them good christians. their daughter is alive, not dead, they will see this nasty white trash whore, Frenchy's family and children will not see him because see is a disgrace and a nasty excuse for a human being. Really?!?!?!? You need to get a clue!! She deserves the DEATH PENALTY!!!!! If you consider this judegemental, SO BE IT!!! And if her family helps her get out of this trouble, they are no better than she is.
just saying

United States

#33 Sep 17, 2012
frenchy didn deserve the hell he went thru wit that physco retard. nd for somebody 2 defend her ha. nd ik for a fact her parents knew what was going on nd already talked to the cops to have her house watched, but they was the owners nd let her live there free knowing all this. nd just back in april she was picked up on pending meth charges nd who came to her rescue oh wait ik mommy nd daddy. hmm cant always live in the dark.
just saying

United States

#34 Sep 17, 2012
And I dont see her getting out, since our great washington county cops have no say so. But I'm sure she is doing great considering all her sisters are locked up with her (the zigglers nd kerri phipps "another well known goodie family") nd dont forget her new boyfriend that she yells across the vents 2 how much she loves him. he better watch out cause that low life bitch's I love yous send people 2 their graves. I mean just saying.
Hostile

Mount Vernon, MO

#35 Sep 20, 2012
She is just down right NASTY!!!
Getalife

Independence, MO

#36 Sep 26, 2012
To all these people that are defending this MURDERER. Just know that she will get hers. I for a fact know that there are people who are waiting for her to reach DOC (Department of Corrections). She will not have a fine time like she thinks because of her good "Christian" family. Pay backs are a BITCH!!! Evil is as evil does!! have fun
mean girl

United States

#39 Oct 12, 2012
Learn how to spell
tonya dean jones

United States

#40 Oct 12, 2012
she knowa how but she'll type the way she wants nd u type how u want. but I'm sure being from here u probably a drop out incest siting on yo ass drawin welfare, judging other ppl.
tonya dean jones

United States

#41 Oct 12, 2012
"nd not from monkey mont. either" u couldn't b tht high class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Molitor 5 hr yea 5
Robert Downs (Jul '17) 11 hr Toot 4
Brandon Horton (Jul '17) 14 hr TJH 11
News Lawmakers address accusations 22 hr Smackdown2017 61
c&p auto sales ---jim chrisman car lot (Oct '13) Sat Wouldnt buy 3
Be on the look out. Sat Doctor Taco 12
Kayla woolf Fri Doctor Taco 19

Potosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance