Washington County woman charged in fi...

Washington County woman charged in fire that kills 1

There are 38 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Washington County woman charged in fire that kills 1. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Emergency units were dispatched to 303 Mineral Street in Potosi, MO for a residential fire Wednesday just after 11 p.m. When fire units arrived they discovered a white male, identified as 30-year-old Dwayn Ducharme, unresponsive in the basement of the house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justcurious

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jul 13, 2012
who was dwane ducharme and who this amy huff to him?
A friend

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2012
He was Amys boyfriend. They had just gotten engaged. R.I.P FRENCHY U WILL BE MISSED.
Trimerup

Stroud, OK

#3 Jul 14, 2012
It's about time that crazy is off the street, hopefully for a long damn time!!!

Since: Jun 12

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
R.i.p frenchy. He was a great guy just caught up in a web.
Angry

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
She needs to pay dearly for what she has done. He is not innocent, but she is a loser and cost him his life! She talked a good game an pretended to be innocent! So many people see thru u!!
Hostile

Independence, MO

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I hope you burn in hell girl!!
getalife

Independence, MO

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Where was she when this fire happened. Can you kill a person and only get charged with arson? How messed up is that? She needs to be charged with MURDER IN THE 1ST DEGREE!!!!!!!
the wife

Cross Timbers, MO

#8 Jul 26, 2012
he was not engaged to her becase he is already married to me. he just got caught up with the wrong bitch at the wrong time.....R.I.P Dwain Lee Ducharme <3
just curious

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Jul 26, 2012
He was already married. Tell your friend I hope shes happy that my 5 nieces and nephews had to see their daddy dead.!! They were only aged 5 thru 8.
New info

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Just in on daily journal park hills, mo more on this Amy has made front page again nd more detailsif i was frenchy family id hit her for wrongful death & she still not charged with murder. Only in washington county.
frenchys sister

Brooksville, FL

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Washington county...
Isnt Amy's dad all buddy buddy with the sheriff there? It'll be a miracle if she gets anything at all.
Ro3ky n teetee

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Let tht b ne1 else n its 2 degree murda washington 3ounty is 3rooked I mean I aint from here but how is it tht a task for3e offi3er is still wrkn as a popo when he rapes gurls n jail huh I think elliot needs 2 hear this
frenchys sister

Brooksville, FL

#14 Aug 4, 2012
what i dont understand is why the news keeps saying he died in an explosion .....he wasnt even burnt at all....
just curious

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Aug 4, 2012
heard fire marshall said she just split and left him to contend with it. He died from smoke inhalation words right out of coroners mouth. No other marks on him.
just saying

Fenton, MO

#16 Aug 8, 2012
2 less meth heads on the street!
1 in jail
1 in the ground
Sad it came to that, my heart goes out to the kids and his wife. He was probably a great guy who got in with the wrong crowd and made bad choices. She on the other hand seems to have had a past of bad habits and it came full circle. Best senerio would have been if she would have got alittle smoke inhalation to. I have no tolerence for drugs and the effects it has on people and children. This may make people upset but its true.
just curious

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Aug 9, 2012
A little cold hearted id say. Yes drugs are bad and its a persons own choice whethera good one or not to do them. Im sure you havent been perfect youre whole life and last time i checked God was the only one who could judge someone. If that was your son im sure you wouldnt be sayen good riddence one less meth head off the streets. So have a little bit of heart you might not be judged on your judgement day as bein coldhearted and you might get in upstairs after all. peace & love
Hostile

Independence, MO

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Frenchy was an awesome, talented man!! We tried to get in touch with him and she would not let use talk to him!! We tried to get him out! She would not not budge!!! I feel for the children, they lost him because of a selfish nasty white trash whore. You want anger and outrage!! I have it!! I know hiw he talked about his wife, children and family!! TOTAL LOVE!!!! The one who set them up- you sir are just as guilty! She said it was you not her!!
frenchys sisters

Brooksville, FL

#19 Aug 25, 2012
this is frenchys sister and me and my mother and other sister would rlly like to know who this third parties identity is
Hostile

Independence, MO

#20 Aug 26, 2012
frenchys sisters wrote:
this is frenchys sister and me and my mother and other sister would rlly like to know who this third parties identity is
The guy that set them up was supposedly a friend!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 26, 2012
what do you mean by "set them up"
my brother is dead and she is in jail... seems like my brother was the one that was set up.....

and as for being a friend... some kinda friend, still. i would really like to know who that was....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay teens? (Dec '10) 44 min Sorry griegie 35
new era finance Sep 28 nicole02 3
Lala..Joanie Whitby nettles Sep 28 Just wait 1
Looking for a place to rent Sep 25 Looking 1
cori steinmetz (Dec '11) Sep 22 Stl1206 40
First Transgender Cop Nicholson..... Sep 22 D Hurt 1
jessica mcfarland Sep 21 Taco of destruction 2

Potosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance