Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

United States

#68577 Oct 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I perhaps would have a little more respect for Romney if he had waited to find out the real situation at the time in the Mideast, before shooting his mouth off prematurely.
The US embassy in Cairo had been attacked. Embassy staff issued a statement, hoping to ease tensions.
Mitt then attacked our President, PURELY FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES. He did not know the full situation.
I can argue that, since the demonstrators saw that they were successfully splitting political opinion in the US, they decided that they should continue to do so by making the fateful attack in Libya. I can argue that Romney's premature unpatriotic statements, BEFORE HE KNEW ABOUT THE FULL SITUATION IN CAIRO, ACTUALLY ENCOURAGED AND PRECIPITATED THE ATTACK UPON THE US CONSULATE IN BENGHAZI, LIBYA!
When the Iranians took the US embassy in Tehran, Iran, on Nov. 4, 1979, during President Carter's administration:
1. Former California Gov. Ronald Reagan told reporters it wouldn’t be appropriate for him to express an opinion at that time.“This is the time for us as a nation and a people to stand united” and to pray, Reagan said, according to United Press International.
2. George H.W. Bush, also campaigning for the Republican presidential nomination, went further.“I unequivocally support the president of the United States — no ifs, ands or buts — and it certainly is not a time to try to go one-up politically. He made a difficult, courageous decision,” Bush said in Michigan, UPI reported.
REAGAN AND BUSH41 ACTED "PRESIDENTIAL" AND ALSO PATRIOTIC UPON HEARING OF THE IRANIAN ACTIONS. THEY STOOD UNITED AS AMERICANS WITH OUR PRESIDENT.
MITT ROMNEY BUCKLED AS A PATRIOT AND ISSUED HIS PREMATURE POLITICAL STATEMENT CRITICIZING THE PRESIDENT MANY HOURS BEFORE HE KNEW THE FULL SITUATION, AND ALSO HOURS BEFORE THE ATTACK ON THE CONSULATE IN BENGHAZI, LIBYA.
Face it: Mitt Romney does not know HOW to "act presidential." If he had, he would have echoed Reagan and Bush41, and stood by the President when the US was being attacked in the Mideast.
Shame, Mr. Romney! Shame! You are a cheap unpatriotic politician, and unfit to become president of the United States of America.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/rom...
I am proud, very proud, of Romney for what he did. He caused them to scramble! They lied! They lied and it will be proven, they lied. You will have egg on your face when the truth comes out!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#68578 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
1. "Norton," I can tell you that the word "beastiality" is not in the Bible.(Nor is the preferred word "bestiality.")
2. Let us form a logic syllogism:
Anybody with half a brain knows that [bestiality] is wrong.
"Norton" knows that [bestiality] is wrong.
Thus, "Norton" has half a brain.
Is that logic about right?_8-)
You're spinning! It won't work this time! That's why you open your mouth before you know what you are saying.........you have no brain!(sawdust)

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#68579 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spinning! It won't work this time! That's why you open your mouth before you know what you are saying.........you have no brain!(sawdust)
CHEERS!
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead (frozen oatmeal)
Norton is NOT a Christian

Saint Louis, MO

#68580 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not a racist. I have some good friends that are black. I told you before, I would rather vote for a Morman than a Muslim! You have no right to judge my christianity. Of course, if a person admits they are an atheist or etc., then I have a right to my opinion of their beliefs.
CHEERS!
Funny but your only voting for a Mormon...Obama is not a Muslim no matter how many times to say it ...or also claim to be a Christian...you're NOT!
Sir, me being from MO ...I can tell bullshit...and you're full of it...and your bullshit is running thin!
Norton you are voting for Romney who is not a Christin ...just like yourself!
You are a Pharasee and a tool of Satan

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#68581 Oct 14, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>No less of a surprise than your Liberal polls still showing a "slight edge" for Obama after the first debate. hahaha... Do yourself a favor and try this poll sample... go to the nearest Wal-Mart (after the 10th of the month) and poll those people. 65% Romney 35% Obama will most likely be your outcome as well.....
Look, "my friend" (as Biden said, talking down to Ryan), I have taken a course in statistical sampling in graduate business school. The course included designing a questionnaire for the study, and actually going "out in the field" to conduct the interviews. The course taught me a lot of things.

But -- back to sampling theory. Going to "Walmart" and asking a few people HAS NO SCIENTIFIC VALIDITY. You show your deep ignorance of the subject.

Bottom line: you have no idea what you are talking about. As usual.

#68582 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just won't admit Biden made an azz of himself! He laughed when Ryan was talking about the murders in Libya!!!!!!!!
I can't imagine what those families thot'! He was so disrespectful! Ryan is younger but he is also smarter! That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it....
By attacking the President, on a strictly politically-expedient basis, Ryan's running-mate, Mitt Romney, may well have encouraged and precipitated the attacks upon the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

#68583 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess that's the first time I ever made a mistake? I told you I am not perfect....
For once, I am forced to agree with you.

#68584 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud, very proud, of Romney for what he did. He caused them to scramble! They lied! They lied and it will be proven, they lied. You will have egg on your face when the truth comes out!...
You are "proud" that Mitt Romney attacked the President of the United States and quite possibly encouraged the assault on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya?

How could you possibly be proud of Romney encouraging further attacks on US embassies and consulates?

Romney is not "presidential" material. He has shown himself to be a cheap opportunistic politician with no patriotism or allegiance to the interests of the United States of America.
Norton

United States

#68585 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You are "proud" that Mitt Romney attacked the President of the United States and quite possibly encouraged the assault on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya?
How could you possibly be proud of Romney encouraging further attacks on US embassies and consulates?
Romney is not "presidential" material. He has shown himself to be a cheap opportunistic politician with no patriotism or allegiance to the interests of the United States of America.
He spoke after the attack, right? Therefore, how did he have anything to do with the attack? Quit spinning! I am not encouraging further attacks. Another spin. I have to disagree with you.......Romney looks and acts more presidential than Obama. I am sure he pledges the flag and I am sure he would not bow to an Islamic person. I am sure he would not take down anything that had to do with christianity before he made a speech. Does that ring any bells in your head?

I just had another thot'! You said Ryan was wet behind the ears. I just happen to think that Ryan and Obama are pretty close to the same age......within 4-5 yrs. Hmmm!

You keep taking cheap on Romney that are not true!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#68586 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
For once, I am forced to agree with you.
Yeah, that was my first mistake. I guess we can agree once in a while!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#68587 Oct 14, 2012
Norton is NOT a Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but your only voting for a Mormon...Obama is not a Muslim no matter how many times to say it ...or also claim to be a Christian...you're NOT!
Sir, me being from MO ...I can tell bullshit...and you're full of it...and your bullshit is running thin!
Norton you are voting for Romney who is not a Christin ...just like yourself!
You are a Pharasee and a tool of Satan
You have a right to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. How do you know that Obama is not a Muslim when he shows all the signs (secretly) of being one? Of course, if it is secret only a few people know I guess unless one is intelligent enough to see thru the smoke!

CHEERS!

#68588 Oct 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He spoke after the attack, right? Therefore, how did he have anything to do with the attack?...
You keep taking cheap on Romney that are not true!...
As I recall the timeline:

1. Demonstrations were held at the US embassy in Cairo
2. Romney viciously attacks the President of the United States with a politically-inspired press release.
3. Around 4 hours later, an armed group attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
4. A US ambassador and 3 others were killed in Benghazi.
5. Prove to me that Romney's press release did not encourage the terrorists who attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing 4 Americans.

If I am wrong, prove it! Look up the timeline yourself. Prove to YOURSELF that I am correct!
Norton is NOT a Christian

Saint Louis, MO

#68589 Oct 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. How do you know that Obama is not a Muslim when he shows all the signs (secretly) of being one? Of course, if it is secret only a few people know I guess unless one is intelligent enough to see thru the smoke!
CHEERS!
You have a right to your opinion ...NO MATTER GIW WRONG YOU ARE!

You show all the signs of bein ignorant (secreatly) being a FACIST Of course ALL of us that are Intelligent can see thru the smoke!!!

Norton your nothing but Todd Aiken in a Trailer Home

God Bless
CHEERS
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#68590 Oct 15, 2012
GO CARDS!!!!!
Rob

United States

#68591 Oct 15, 2012
Norton is NOT a Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to your opinion ...NO MATTER GIW WRONG YOU ARE!
You show all the signs of bein ignorant (secreatly) being a FACIST Of course ALL of us that are Intelligent can see thru the smoke!!!
Norton your nothing but Todd Aiken in a Trailer Home
God Bless
CHEERS
GIW is not even a word

There should be a “g” at the end of “being”

It's “secretly” not “secreatly”

There should have been an “and” after (secreatly)

There should be a period after FACIST

Intelligent should have been started with a lower case “i”

Thru is not grammatically correct

Your should have been “you're” or “you are”

“Trailer Home” should not have been capitalized.

Clearly you were not including yourself in your reference to intelligent people.
Rob

United States

#68592 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
As I recall the timeline:
1. Demonstrations were held at the US embassy in Cairo
2. Romney viciously attacks the President of the United States with a politically-inspired press release.
3. Around 4 hours later, an armed group attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
4. A US ambassador and 3 others were killed in Benghazi.
5. Prove to me that Romney's press release did not encourage the terrorists who attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing 4 Americans.
If I am wrong, prove it! Look up the timeline yourself. Prove to YOURSELF that I am correct!
Obviously 'Norton is NOT a Christian' was not including you either in his post referring to intelligent people.
Rob

United States

#68593 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Since you are demanding proof of things why don't you prove that Romneys comments, which were correct, were broadcast in Libya in between the time that the Cairo attack and the Libya attack took place. You are obviously trying to spin Obama's failure into Romney's fault. It shows a level of desperation and ignorance that exemplifies the brain dead Obama Zombies that know he is failure.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#68594 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
GIW is not even a word
There should be a “g” at the end of “being”
It's “secretly” not “secreatly”
There should have been an “and” after (secreatly)
There should be a period after FACIST
Intelligent should have been started with a lower case “i”
Thru is not grammatically correct
Your should have been “you're” or “you are”
“Trailer Home” should not have been capitalized.
Clearly you were not including yourself in your reference to intelligent people.
Most of it was taken from Nortons post...so that says it all ...doesn't it? hahahahahahaha

We are mocking you...which you maynot understand that fine point!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#68595 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are demanding proof of things why don't you prove that Romneys comments, which were correct, were broadcast in Libya in between the time that the Cairo attack and the Libya attack took place. You are obviously trying to spin Obama's failure into Romney's fault. It shows a level of desperation and ignorance that exemplifies the brain dead Obama Zombies that know he is failure.
STFU....DAN!!!

Looks like you've returned from another of your sessions at the Bachmann Clinic? Successful this time?

bada BAIN!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#68596 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously 'Norton is NOT a Christian' was not including you either in his post referring to intelligent people.
GO CARDS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley at Huddle House 9 hr guest2 4
BT Admin May 22 yup 4
Charli Gum May 18 Thatguy 1
Xavyer Bounds May 14 Rah Arlt 2
Looking for Nicholas Thurman May 14 Sexy 1
Dealing drugs May 11 Sharp 2
Jayme halbrook May 11 Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Potosi Mortgages