United States

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Kids take their life's because of stupid websites like this. If you have nothing nice to say about someone then don't say it at all. You would be very upset if someone said something about you. Be a good person.

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I agree this stuff is getting rediculas. This website needs to be shut down. This is cyber bulling. And its completely illegal in the state of Missouri. They do not take this stuff lightly. So whoever has been making these threathening and rude comments about people they have no idea about need to be taken care of.
Shalie Eye

Warrenton, MO

#3 Dec 3, 2011
I Agree With The Both Of You! People Should'nt Talk To, Or About People Like This. And Hideing Behind A Computer And A Screen Name.. This Is Pathedic And Childish. God Can Only Judge Us. And Maybe The One's Who Are Doing This Saying All Those Hurtful Things, Need To Take A Long Look In The Mirror, Cause One Day Their Hurtful Words Are Going To Be Said To The Wrong Person And Their Gonna Hurt Their Selves Physically. This Is Ridiculous, Someone Has To Be Messed Up In The Head For Getting Their Kick's Off Saying Horrible Things About People They Dont Like, No Matter How Much I Dont Like Someone I Will NEVER Say Anything That's As Horrible And Mean As Those Guys Are. You Have To Be Sick To Enjoy What's Been Said... Words Hurt.
Melissa K

Wentzville, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2011
I have heard about this crap all week it is getting ridiculous. This website needs to be shut down now. This kind of crap makes me mad to no end. I can't believe someone could be this mean to another person. It sadens me to know this.
People have feeling too

O Fallon, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2011
I agree people have feeling

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2011
This is ridiculous! All I've heard about on Facebook is 'topix' and what people are saying about who. People need to quit being so judgmental towards others! They need to realize that they can seriously hurt people emotionally by saying that kind of stuff. These people definitely need to grow up!
just a thought

Wentzville, MO

#7 Apr 6, 2012
i dont know if you realize it but by making a huge deal out of it and saying its wrong you are just making the bullies want to say more mean things. im against bullying as well but bullies like the attention so when you try to tell them to grow up or tell them to stop, thats exactly what they want to hear because it gives them more reasons to argue... all you are doing is feeding the fire.
Curious George

Stroud, OK

#8 Jul 31, 2012
New pharmacy coming to Potosi?? Does anyone know anything about it yet? Hope it's better than the others in town!!
Curious George

Stroud, OK

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Oops wrong post

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2012
I invite people ready to take a stand against Cyber-bullying to come to my thread, "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullying."

It provides you web sites of places to contact if you want to get law enforcement involved and suggestions for dealing with bullies yourself.

I created this thread 7 days ago and it already has almost 500 comments on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers address accusations 2 hr Smackdown2017 175
Brandy Trenary (Nov '12) 12 hr B mf I 10
Judge Troy Hyde (Jun '11) 22 hr Mamafighting2 17
mitch mills (Dec '13) Fri Country7186 8
Felicia Willis (Feb '17) Fri Country7186 2
Tommy Reece Fri I know him 3
scott wallace woman beater Mar 15 Farr 6

Potosi Jobs

Personal Finance

Potosi Mortgages