reaper2

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 2, 2012
When will somebody do something about the local crooks in town. The local chiropractor owns the local mri with an insurance man really is that why he sends someone to get an mri for a hangnail? When will somebody put these boys where they belong JAIL. They are getting richer every day on this towns back, all someone has to do is look in to it is nobody minding the store. Your insurance goes up all the time while these crooks act like they are model citizen. Dont be fools.
truth

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Yes thats why when you pay your insurance on or just before the due date you get a late charge in the mail next month. The insurance man plays with your money for a few days and he doesnt send it in on time. your fine if you keep your receipt but if you dont or dont check your bill they tack on a late fee, Thats alot of money every month
yes i know

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Yes I agree its happen to me Potosi is like that these guys act like there nice guys but they take advantage of the people in a small towns Marty Simpson is a crook and will get his sooner or later hopefully sooner. Im sure it wont happen because he is very good at fooling people into thinking he is a swell guy if they only new the truth they would run him out of town on a rail.
rob

Foristell, MO

#4 Sep 7, 2012
What can you do nobody is watching the store its no worse then the chiropractor owning the mri with a crooked insurance man and sending people for an mri for a hangnail.
just saying

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Marty has to be a crook to supply his daughters drug habbits.
basher

Foristell, MO

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Or his
misty

Foristell, MO

#7 Sep 12, 2012
I hear his wife caught him with another man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
contributing to a minor 2 hr Shalyn 8
Daycare worker Tanna tedder Jun 28 A cousin 6
cori steinmetz (Dec '11) Jun 27 Stl1206 38
1180b old cadet road Jun 25 Spencer 1
T-Ball or Little League??? (Feb '10) Jun 25 Grassking 2
Daycare worker shame on u Jun 23 Iagreelisa 6
mitch mills (Dec '13) Jun 22 Gypsygirl15 7

Potosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance