? hahahah
anthony

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2012
They are gay
potosi cops suck

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Did they get rid of that fat nasty female cop named Joni Boyer yet???? She runs around like her crap don't stink arresting anybody that breaths for absolutely nothing, she's the most crooked one on the force she must give good head to have kept her job this long....
yeppers

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 18, 2012
potosi cops suck wrote:
Did they get rid of that fat nasty female cop named Joni Boyer yet???? She runs around like her crap don't stink arresting anybody that breaths for absolutely nothing, she's the most crooked one on the force she must give good head to have kept her job this long....
I don't think weight has anything to do with how she is!! Sick of people talking smack on weight! Wake up this is america we are all gonna be "fat" its gonna be the new sexy!

She is a cop all cops can do as they please. Doesn't matter if they can suck or lick a good one or not.

She does like to arrest people for stupid reasons and she is a huge Bit**, but heck what chick isn't? They arn't gonna get rid of a great worker.
yeppers

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 18, 2012
potosi cops suck wrote:
Your prolly just pissed that she arrested you! Don't so shi* wrong and you'll be fine

Potosi, MO

#8 Jul 19, 2012
People will bitch of they don't do their jobs. People will bitch if they do their jobs. Can't please everyone.
Random

Haslet, TX

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Hell ya she is. She's always running around working with that new guy
thisgirl

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Jonie is a good cop I happened to know her just saying
Anonymous

Wentzville, MO

#11 Sep 1, 2012
If jonie could do her job, then she woun't have to have back-up just to do a normal traffic stop, or for that matter anytime she gets a call, central sends back-up,, why have her there at all if she can't do her job by herself, its just a waste of tax payers money,,
idk

Justice, IL

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Don't get mad when the cops are DOING THEIR JOBS! Jonie is a wonderful person. Office Brandon Thomlinson is as well.
James Brown

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
News Flash!!!! Central sends back up when the officer requests it or is in need of assistance. As far as back up on traffic stops it's common courtesy for your fellow officers to respond to the same area your in. If shit happens to go wrong your brothers or sisters are near by. It's sad that you all are bashing the men and women who are willing to lay down their own lives for you. Most of these officer's have family and many friends and having all this doesn't keep them from answering the call during a crisis situation.
Stupid people

Wentzville, MO

#14 Jan 12, 2013
As for Jonie she is awesome do I know her very well?? Nope .. BUT..... I do like her love the way she does her job. I think she is a very fair cop. As for me I can say these things even tho I am also female because I am not a dope head THEIF thug or run around town with 18 wheeler plates on a dodge neon thinking she is a stupid cop. I take my hat of to her as for her personal life... Humm she is human and apparently if u say these nasty things about her u are pissy because apparently her stuff is pretty good she sure has been a cop a very long time... So tweeker that wants to run your mouth you can go make another batch. I hope I answered your questions for you... Whew what a waste of time to even comment back but well worth it... Love you Joni...
Jonie Boyers friend

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2013
I like Jonie. She has kept me out of a lot of trouble when I was a minor. Because of her I have grown up to be a good person and I haven't been in trouble since I was 12.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chiari malformation 9 min nicole03 3
Fastest street car in Bonne Terre????? 10 hr Old ss chevy 12
cheating wives of wash co (Oct '15) Mon tell it like it is 12
Charli Gum Mon tell it like it is 2
Cooley Construction Jul 21 xrfr 2
Low life dead beat dads (Aug '14) Jul 20 Chanda 4
Lacey Cover Jul 20 Looking for Lacey 1

Potosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance