Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13053 Jul 23, 2012
Just because i'm voting the other way doesn't mean that I don't respect the republicans on this thread.Almost every republican on this thread has well constructed views and actually thinks when they are asked questions.I'm apologizing right now to all republicans on this thread for the ignorant behavior of the disturbed OREGON SUX....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13054 Jul 23, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Suxboy is back and doing his usual drive by insult fest against the ususal targets. Its funny that your first round of posts are nothing but your usual crap then you post a halfway intelligent question that if it came from anyone other than you, I would respond to as it would be an intelligent and mature debate. But since it is from you, since you are obviously incapable of anything other than name calling and wild accusations, I wont discuss it with you.
Generally in debates, I try and see the discussion from the opposing view point and even if I dont agree, it helps me to understand both sides and maybe find a solution or resolution.
I have tried to see things from your point of view Suxboy, but I cant get my head that far up my asss.
Arguing like you is like arguing with a wall, except the wall serves a purpose in life. You are the King Troll and quite possibly the dumbest, or craziest, or most dedicated Troll ever. Or maybe all three, who knows. Congrats, you are finally a "winner" at something in life.
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine and whine. You cannot answer the question because you have no ideas of your own. You just whine, whine, whine, whine, whine while you duck and hide from the truth.

Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13055 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no ideas of your own.
You are not particularly interesting. Go sit in the corner until your Lord and Masters at Fox call you back.
Translated: SUXboy tells me that I have no ideas of my own because I don't agree with the fool. LOL

Speaking of YOUR Lord and Master;

Lord Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

Ok Sheeple, ALL TOGETHER NOW!

O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!,

O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!, O-baaaa maaaa!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13056 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine and whine. You cannot answer the question because you have no ideas of your own. You just whine, whine, whine, whine, whine while you duck and hide from the truth.
Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?
NRH Man doesn't agree with you, so he has no ideas of his own, huh?.
You have no understanding of "truth" you stupid troll.

"Why doesn't the NRA get all hot and bothered by arms control?"

Why should we, as long as we don't have to smell your nasty armpits, you
stinking Occuturd.
waco1954

United States

#13057 Jul 23, 2012
Defiant Oregon is crazy.Don't let the nut bother you that's exactly what he's trying to do.What else has he got?

Location hidden

#13058 Jul 23, 2012
Is this true?

- If Bishopric SmutFaced Romney is POTUS we have five months until the end of days.

So are Mormons packing up for June 19th, 2013 or is it June 20th, 2013?

6 - 19 - 2013
6 - 20 - 2013

Anything ring a bell?

Jesus appears in Independence, MO the home of Harry Truman who dropped THE BOMB?
End of gentile rule?

"The Mormon Churchís basic premise is that all of the churches are wrong, that their creeds are an abomination, and that their professors are corrupt, and that really there are no true churches on the face of the earth, except for the LDS church."

So THIS is why Ann Marie Antoinette Romney is such a nasty snob. She is correct and all of you Evangelicals, Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Jews, Wiccans, Agnostics, Buddhists, Atheists, etc. ARE WRONG.

So Bishopric Romney IS trying to bring Mormonism, not just a Mormon person but the religion itself, to the WH.

Jesus Christ Almighty...Independence, MO?

Location hidden

#13059 Jul 23, 2012
So Bishopric Romney is dead set on starting a Mormon Thousand Year rule OF THE WORLD by starting a war with Russia via Iran?

He does say that he is for UNLIMITED military spending. Oddly, rightwingers think that is for the military-industrial complex in the USA and not for the Mormon Church to conquer the world.

Odd things these.

Location hidden

#13060 Jul 23, 2012
Bishoprick Romney Race Baiter, racist, bigot and all around scumbucket married to a scumbucket.

"Romney's strategy has incorporated racial and cultural cues, both subtle and blatant, as a means of deflection from the Obama campaign's questions about Bain Capital.

...Race over Religion

...Casting Obama as "other"

...That portends a campaign season in which current racial tensions in American culture will be ratcheted up, all for the benefit of the ambitions of a very rich man who doesn't think Americans have a right to know how a potential president made his money.(Well, at least not if that potential president is him.)" AN
VOTER

United States

#13061 Jul 23, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that DC only has half a brain, maybe. The ban on assault rifles that just expired banned any magazine or weapon with more than 5 rounds. That is a pretty low number, when you consider all kinds of rifles have more capacity than that.
I also agree that it should be left to the states to decide. DC shouldnt be involved in a lot of state level stuff, unless it crosses state lines, threatens commerce, etc.
I dont think that online gun purchases get delivered straight to the home. I thought they had to go to a nearby dealer, where the indiviual would pick it up and be verified as the one who purchased it. Am I wrong on that?
This is getting scary voter, we are actually agreeing on a few things.
OMG, agreeing...Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse!?!?!?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13062 Jul 23, 2012
Wow for a minute there I thought Oregon was gonna go too far.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13063 Jul 23, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Defiant Oregon is crazy.Don't let the nut bother you that's exactly what he's trying to do.What else has he got?
He's definitely crazy, but he's also a paid troll. I just like to make him earn his little pittance.

I just hope he doesn't go overboard like his brother in Colorado.

Location hidden

#13064 Jul 23, 2012
"Is Mitt Romney a Race Baiting Felon?(Possibly!)

....fter being booed by an unimpressed crowd at the NAACP convention yesterday, Presidential candidate Mitt Romney turned around and tried to use those boos to get his rich white friends to give him more money at a fundraiser.

"Support my run for President! Black people hate me!" And less than twenty-four hours after that, it's been revealed that Mitt Romney probably lied about when he left Bain Capital on financial disclosure documents, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if falsifying information on financial disclosure documents wasn't a felony." Jezebel

Bishoprick Romney, racist, bigot, liar, scumbag, anti-Christ....otherwise a pretty lousy guy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13065 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Bishoprick Romney Race Baiter, racist, bigot and all around scumbucket married to a scumbucket.
"Romney's strategy has incorporated racial and cultural cues, both subtle and blatant, as a means of deflection from the Obama campaign's questions about Bain Capital.
...Race over Religion
...Casting Obama as "other"
...That portends a campaign season in which current racial tensions in American culture will be ratcheted up, all for the benefit of the ambitions of a very rich man who doesn't think Americans have a right to know how a potential president made his money.(Well, at least not if that potential president is him.)" AN
Don't be jealous SUXboy. He's richer than you will ever be and you can't have his wife either. Working in mommys basement has its drawbacks,
doesn't it?.

Location hidden

#13066 Jul 23, 2012
"Romney Race-Baits after NAACP Speech

...Romney on NAACP booing: "Remind them of this. If they want more stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other guy - more free stuff."

What a POS Bishoprick Romney is. No wonder he shares a bed with Ann Marie Antoinette Romney. No one else can stand them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13067 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Is this true?
- If Bishopric SmutFaced Romney is POTUS we have five months until the end of days.
So are Mormons packing up for June 19th, 2013 or is it June 20th, 2013?
6 - 19 - 2013
6 - 20 - 2013
Anything ring a bell?
Jesus appears in Independence, MO the home of Harry Truman who dropped THE BOMB?
End of gentile rule?
"The Mormon Churchís basic premise is that all of the churches are wrong, that their creeds are an abomination, and that their professors are corrupt, and that really there are no true churches on the face of the earth, except for the LDS church."
So THIS is why Ann Marie Antoinette Romney is such a nasty snob. She is correct and all of you Evangelicals, Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Jews, Wiccans, Agnostics, Buddhists, Atheists, etc. ARE WRONG.
So Bishopric Romney IS trying to bring Mormonism, not just a Mormon person but the religion itself, to the WH.
Jesus Christ Almighty...Independence, MO?
Who cares?. Obummer is a Christian, Morman, Muslim, Jew and whatever else, when he feels the need to kiss one particular groups
collective ass.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13068 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"Is Mitt Romney a Race Baiting Felon?(Possibly!)
....fter being booed by an unimpressed crowd at the NAACP convention yesterday, Presidential candidate Mitt Romney turned around and tried to use those boos to get his rich white friends to give him more money at a fundraiser.
"Support my run for President! Black people hate me!" And less than twenty-four hours after that, it's been revealed that Mitt Romney probably lied about when he left Bain Capital on financial disclosure documents, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if falsifying information on financial disclosure documents wasn't a felony." Jezebel
Bishoprick Romney, racist, bigot, liar, scumbag, anti-Christ....otherwise a pretty lousy guy.
Rant all you want fool. He will be the next President if the global elite want him to be. Obummer is as crooked as a dogs hind leg, also.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13069 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"Romney Race-Baits after NAACP Speech
...Romney on NAACP booing: "Remind them of this. If they want more stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other guy - more free stuff."
What a POS Bishoprick Romney is. No wonder he shares a bed with Ann Marie Antoinette Romney. No one else can stand them.
Your dog is the only one that sleeps in your bed, for the same reason.

Location hidden

#13070 Jul 23, 2012
"This will probably help Romney with certain segments of the Republican base, but the broader electorate may well react negatively to the contemptuous attitude he displays toward people who support health care reform, who simply want the insurance that they pay for to actually cover them and their loved ones when they need it to.

It will also give the press, and the former Massachusetts Governorís opponents, a chance to remind independent voters that Mitt Romney actually does give different speeches to different audiences. To his donors, people who favor government health care reform with an individual mandate are freeloaders, while he tells the people of several years ago that government health care reform with an individual mandate eliminates the freeloaders:

Romney: I like mandates." rs

He also liked health insurance mandates with tax penalties. He just lies about them now.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13071 Jul 23, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"This will probably help Romney with certain segments of the Republican base, but the broader electorate may well react negatively to the contemptuous attitude he displays toward people who support health care reform, who simply want the insurance that they pay for to actually cover them and their loved ones when they need it to.
It will also give the press, and the former Massachusetts Governorís opponents, a chance to remind independent voters that Mitt Romney actually does give different speeches to different audiences. To his donors, people who favor government health care reform with an individual mandate are freeloaders, while he tells the people of several years ago that government health care reform with an individual mandate eliminates the freeloaders:
Romney: I like mandates." rs
He also liked health insurance mandates with tax penalties. He just lies about them now.
Lord Obama Almighty!. Finally a sane and rational post that I somewhat agree with.

Romney is about as two-faced as it gets and he was also governor of a state that burns witches and handguns at the stake. He's just as much
of a creep as Obama.
VOTER

Wichita Falls, TX

#13072 Jul 23, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Obama Almighty!. Finally a sane and rational post that I somewhat agree with.
Romney is about as two-faced as it gets and he was also governor of a state that burns witches and handguns at the stake. He's just as much
of a creep as Obama.
So just who do you support for president Defiant????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny dark chick that works at heads n heels 1 hr girl 37
More Disgusting Beaners 5 hr Proud 12
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 5 hr Hmav 58
Moe 9 hr Death 1
ALERT: White people steal body from funeral home 10 hr white 12
Penny Whisenant 13 hr Shesaskank 5
ALBERT munk Wed ALBERT munk 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteet Mortgages