Next Last
wondering47

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 9, 2010
alot of people got fat after HS
slim beauty

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2010
ive had a hrd time maintaning my shape since high school but i have and im only 10 pounds heavier even after two kids and im glad i graduated 6 years ago and when i see the girl from my class im like wow really here r sum names crystal ferdin, jeniffer da one wit ej amanda garcia o maria navarro there r lots of them funny thing is alot of these girls used to b mean and make fun of bigger girls i guess karma is a big b***h
whatitdo

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
alot of ppl just let them self go i mean its ok to gain a lil weight but alot is crazy! i use to b decent in high school but no one would holllar the guys would only hollar at the popular girls but now those same guys hollar at me on my space facebook im like whatever they r fat too yeah karma is a bitch and girls are mean
sum1

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 9, 2010
i noticed alot of the "popular" girls are the ones that get knocked up are are the ones that gain lots of weight. look what being out of sports gets you lolz
sum1

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 9, 2010
i noticed abunch of the so called "popular" girls in HS are the ones that got the fattest. they think they are all hot in HS and then bam they blow up like cows lolz after graduation.
True

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Yeah the guys too gross
damn

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 10, 2010
slim beauty wrote:
ive had a hrd time maintaning my shape since high school but i have and im only 10 pounds heavier even after two kids and im glad i graduated 6 years ago and when i see the girl from my class im like wow really here r sum names crystal ferdin, jeniffer da one wit ej amanda garcia o maria navarro there r lots of them funny thing is alot of these girls used to b mean and make fun of bigger girls i guess karma is a big b***h
well I didn't get fat after I graduated. I got fat my senior year! Lol. And I didnt make fun of people or put them down cuz they weren't perfect i got along with almost everyone. And in high school I never thought I was skinny. What I would give to look that way again. Lol. But all in all im happy and have no regrets.
daisy

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2010
dam u must not like these girl...no one stays skinny after high school, everyone either has kids or gets married.....or has alot of surgeries...no ones perfect so stop dogging everyone about their weight! its not nice.
hah

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2010
im married with a kid and I am still as skinnyas I was in high school
shy

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2010
gaining or losing weight is a natural thing for humans to do, it doesn't just happen to people that graduate high school.To post a topix about weight may mean that you may be very insecure of your weight maybe you are under weight or maybe just a little over weight or maybe just the right size.And some of the girls named on this topix are proud mothers to children.Becoming pregnant changes your body completely.Some women go back to their flawless shape some are left just with a little extra baggage here and there.That is what being a mother is.Its not easy growing a human being in your body.And its not easy trying to bounce back into shape once you are a mother.So i leave you with this im not ashamed of some extra few pounds i gained when i had my children and neither should anyone else.
Yup

Köln, Germany

#11 Aug 10, 2010
wondering47 wrote:
alot of people got fat after HS
yea
crystal ferdin

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2010
slim beauty wrote:
damet yall people love writng shit about me on here must not have a life or really wanna live my life...tha first time i herd about ths stupid web site was when people first startd 2 hate & say some dumb imature things about me now again..first of all i love how i look im still pretty...nomatter how much weight i gained...i have 3 beautiful children & a husband that dont mind tha way i look & im not here 2 impress none of yall..i had homies that were big so carma aint gettng bak @ me 1 bit.i never made fun of big or small people every1 that wantd 2 get along wth me did & i got along wth mostly ever1...just cuz i got a little big not 2 much dont make me a target 4 yall 2 hate on me...i can loose weight when ever i want & it aint 2 hard but i choose 2 b lke ths...so dont think u now me or my life..why dont yall write yalls real name & stop puttng some stupid little kids shit...or grow some balls & tell me 2 my face lke a real woman...i dont really care what yall say about me cuz i knw tha truth & remember u will never faze or hert me..i love my life as well as u..lmfao...
ur mom

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 11, 2010
GOOD FOR U CRYSTAL THIS TOWN IS NUTHIN BUT HATERS
True

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Crystal looks good! Quit hating
GetALife

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2010
I don't know you Crystal but good for you! Don't let no one bring you down! There is way to much trash talk...ppl need to grow up & get a real life do something productive and positive! Stop talking shit bout ppl! Seriously!
CRYSTAL FERDIN

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 11, 2010
THANKS..I kNW I WILL NEVER LET THEM LITTLE TRASH TALKNG PEOPLE GET IN MY WAY OR FOR THAT MATTER BRING ME DOWN THATS 4 SURE.that will b tha last thng they can do..they sure do need 2 do somethng productive & positive in there life instead of talkng bullsht...
omg

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Aug 11, 2010
Well said crystal!!
yaa

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2010
hah wrote:
im married with a kid and I am still as skinnyas I was in high school
not every ones as perfect as you
blah

Little Rock, AR

#19 Aug 11, 2010
leata martinez got really big.
GetALife

United States

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Omg! soooooo what if someone got fat/skinny after high school! what the hell does that matter anyway? does it change them as a person does it make them any less of a person?! everyone is different if we all looked the same this would be a boring ass world! as long as you are happy w/ urself & r healthy then thats all that matters! be proud of who you are! Screw all of you narrow minded self centered people that have nothing better to do w/ your life than sit on your asses all day & talk smack about people! grow the F*ck up get a job & leave ppl alone!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 54 min InPhartx 1,129
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr Non Expert Here 7,702
Harlandale 5 hr The Truth 6
Harlandale High School 20 hr I know one 3
jacky Torres (Aug '14) 22 hr King81 19
Snitch Feb 21 Real 4
Crack heads of Poteey who are they ? (Sep '14) Feb 20 just nasty 12

Poteet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteet Mortgages