Brujas, witches, witchcraft

Posted in the Poteet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Destiny

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Who does it in poteet like the real stuff not all these candles n shit but who are the real brujas that do know how to perform spells and rituals? Just curious. Serious stuff only please thank you.
Jwow

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 6, 2010
At one time I had wanted try witchcraft but I. Even had books and stuff candles. Me and a friend of my in austin tx tryed sum spells and it worked we were scared never did it again after dat. Wen u do any kinda witchcraft ur just inviting demons in 2 ur life. Dats why me and my friend stop.. Never again well I ever do any thing like dat again in my life time..God is the one. And true one. So don't ever mess with witchcraft or any of dat sh*t. I also thought about doing wicca but na I don't its the same sh*t just about. Don't really care 4. It.. If u do happened 2 do any of it don't do it 2 get back at sum 1 cuz then karmas a b****h. My friend tryed it on his boyfriend and it back fired. I 4 one never tryed 2 use magic in any way like dat. But I've seen wat it can do. And its never any good.. L8ters
Atheist

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2010
There's no such thing as the supernatural dumbass...it's all in your head
Jwow

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 6, 2010
2" Atheist" yes there is such a thing of supernatural so wateever stop tlking sh*t. And stay the f***k off dis topix and stop running ur f***king mouth h*e!! Yes there is life after death be cuz there still sum souls dat haven't gone 2 heaven yet there still stuck in dis world. And u never had experienced it and it may happened 2 your b***h a$$ one day or night!! I believe there is such thing as ghost and demons. " Super natural" so watever!! Stop tlking sh*t until u experience it!! H8ter!!!
hehehe

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 6, 2010
There is this one fat ass hoe in Pleasanton who THINKS she is a witch.lol But all she is is a dumb fat dirty lazy nasty pig who thinks everyone is scared of her cuz she gotta a big mouth. lol
Jwow

Warwick, RI

#6 Sep 6, 2010
2"hehe he" Shut the fuk up b***h you don't knw me h*e. Stop tlking sh*t.. I ain't no witch just cuz I f*ked with it at one time.. So wat stop f***king tlking ur bull sh*t... So f***k off and grow the f*k up b***h... I hope sum 1 does voodoo on ur a$$... Stupid h*e...
BOO

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 6, 2010
hehehe
San Antonio, TX

There is this one fat ass hoe in Pleasanton who THINKS she is a witch.lol But all she is is a dumb fat dirty lazy nasty pig who thinks everyone is scared of her cuz she gotta a big mouth. lol

If u don't believe , then have the balls to name her ...
I dare you ! I Double dare you !! Let see who has the biggiest mouth here .
TheUnknown

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 6, 2010
BOO
San Antonio, TX

If u don't believe , then have the balls to name her ...
I dare you ! I Double dare you !! Let see who has the biggiest mouth here .

She hasn't got the BALLS, Or she'll use an excuse later for time gone by . Which is by the way I think , unacceptable.

This quote reminds me , of her and her big mouth, that is uncontrollable .

("Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.")

You and I, both can tell shes not to bright upstairs. Just a "big mouth" lower down .

You better watch your steps and account for your words. because you can be very sorry for what you say !
Did you know , There is a price to pay for every negative word that comes out of your mouth ?
If i were you , I'd start praying very hard .
Also some advice, keep your mouth shut !
BOO

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 6, 2010
hehehe
San Antonio, TX

I am still waiitng your big mouth to open again , hehehe. What happened ? You forgot that (dumb fat dirty lazy nasty pig)'s name ?
You know what ?
No answer huh ?
Ok , watch your tongue start hanging out your mouth , little by little every day, till it reaches under your chin ! Then come and answer me . I might let it go back in then . You said I just had a big mouth right ? Now you'll have a BIG HANGING TONGUE ! Well deserved too . I'll wait you out .
FroWnz

Pearsall, TX

#10 Sep 6, 2010
My ex-vato had his sister put something on me. I had 3 different people tell me. I can't find love,& it won't find me. I had 13 boyfriends in the past 3 years,& none worked out. His psycho a55 still writes me from jail saying he always gona love me. Shame on you brujas!
2thabewitchedbit ch

San Antonio, TX

#11 Sep 8, 2010
FroWnz
Charlotte, TX
My ex-vato had his sister put something on me. I had 3 different people tell me. I can't find love,& it won't find me. I had 13 boyfriends in the past 3 years,& none worked out. His psycho a55 still writes me from jail saying he always gona love me. Shame on you brujas!

Did they also tell you the brujas names ?
They probably did it to you and you went to them to tell you what had been put on you and you come out all happy , to know what he and his siters had put on you .
Shame on you for being so stupid , to get involved with a psycho so old and if you could get help now you'r fkn that up with what your telling the Brujas ! Have you always been an fkn idoit ?
13 guys ? I hope you didn't have sex with all of them too . Or is that why you had a disease a couple of times ? Now do you believe in Brujas ?
stranger

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 8, 2010
Jwow wrote:
At one time I had wanted try witchcraft but I. Even had books and stuff candles. Me and a friend of my in austin tx tryed sum spells and it worked we were scared never did it again after dat. Wen u do any kinda witchcraft ur just inviting demons in 2 ur life. Dats why me and my friend stop.. Never again well I ever do any thing like dat again in my life time..God is the one. And true one. So don't ever mess with witchcraft or any of dat sh*t. I also thought about doing wicca but na I don't its the same sh*t just about. Don't really care 4. It.. If u do happened 2 do any of it don't do it 2 get back at sum 1 cuz then karmas a b****h. My friend tryed it on his boyfriend and it back fired. I 4 one never tryed 2 use magic in any way like dat. But I've seen wat it can do. And its never any good.. L8ters
lkhgg
stranger

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 8, 2010
dehhh

Since: Sep 10

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2010
Jwow wrote:
2" Atheist" yes there is such a thing of supernatural so wateever stop tlking sh*t. And stay the f***k off dis topix and stop running ur f***king mouth h*e!! Yes there is life after death be cuz there still sum souls dat haven't gone 2 heaven yet there still stuck in dis world. And u never had experienced it and it may happened 2 your b***h a$$ one day or night!! I believe there is such thing as ghost and demons. " Super natural" so watever!! Stop tlking sh*t until u experience it!! H8ter!!!
I read this post as "Derp derp heaven derp derp f**k derp."
Learn to spell and learn to grammar Please. Cursing doesn't make you a big boy it makes you a child.

Every thing in universe can be explained. What ever hasn't been solved is on its way to being solved. Just cause you had an imaginary friend when you were 5. Doesn't mean that your imaginary friend (god/gods)exist. Right now your living in a world of science, pure and amazing science. I know it must be hard for you to comprehend life without the instruction of some invisible ethereal Sky-man that gives you direction.
If you need someone to worship, you can just worship the Sun. It is after all what is giving life to the planet.
FroWnz

Pearsall, TX

#15 Sep 8, 2010
Why am I gona go to them n ask wut they put on me? And why would i be happy? That's stupid. Yeah I was stupid to be with that psycho. Get your jale straight,dnt know if u have me mixed up,I dont have a disease I get my v-jay jay checked,& no just because i date someone doesn't mean i sleep with them all. How do you even know i talk to his family? Why am i gona get help from them? It doesn't make sense.
2thabewitchedbit ch

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 8, 2010
FroWnz
Charlotte, TX
Why am I gona go to them n ask wut they put on me? And why would i be happy? That's stupid. Yeah I was stupid to be with that psycho. Get your jale straight,dnt know if u have me mixed up,I dont have a disease I get my v-jay jay checked,& no just because i date someone doesn't mean i sleep with them all. How do you even know i talk to his family
? Why am i gona get help from them? It doesn't make sense.

I never said you went to his family , DOH! I said you went to some Brujas. Idoit !! Probably the same ones that put something on you ..And I am not STUPID! I got my JALE straight , ur the one that's all f%#%&d up, in ur reading and wording ! I said also (I hope you didn't have sex with all of them !)GOT IT NOW ????? Plus you have had 2-3 deseases , that you took antibiotics for , DIDN"T YOU ??? You can lie to yourself all you want , UP TO U! I don't care. I also said don't screw yourself up with BRUJAS, that might be able to help you one day ...DOH! Not all are the same !!If you can't comprehend ( to understand the nature or meaning of) something , read and reread it over and over again please . You still visit that family (I feel & see that) You still do , and then state on here that (Psycho)still writes to me and tells me blah blah blah ! Right, you still visit that family or am I wrong ??? I know much more than you think, about you . Let me know how wrong I am please ...Keep me informed ! Hope it made sense this time around !
Witch

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Sep 8, 2010
Stephanie Herreras family does that sh*t, kinda creepy if you ask me, she has her mom do spells on guys she likes
fRoWnz

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2010
maybe if u explained yourself clearly,it didnt make much sense. And no,u do have me mixed up,i never had a disease n took antibiotics. Im not the only chick wit an ex locked up. I neither looked for the brujas,one lady came up to me & told me. So did the other 2 people. I dont get into witchcraft n certainly dont look for it. It doesnt bother me nemore,what comes around goes around.
FroWnz

Pearsall, TX

#19 Sep 8, 2010
I just want to clear it up. I think you felt offended when i said "Shame on you brujas" I understand all brujas aren't the same. That was meant towards the "bad" ones. And as a bruja,i hate to tell you,i still believe you have me mixed up with someone else. His family wasn't very nice to me,i don't have a reason to visit them. I'm jus swallowing my pride & hope i didn't offend any "good" brujas. I'm not the type to talk trash & put people down.
lets see

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 9, 2010
Ok I have a Question? What do you do if you think someone has done something to you or put something on you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrea lopez (Nov '14) 18 hr wacky 26
who gives the best head (Nov '12) 21 hr Dptlvr 29
Alyssa Carrasco (Jan '15) Mon yep u 6
News Poteet Police Chief Admits Texting Topless Photos (Apr '11) Sat Vic singngs 72
poteet snitches (Jul '15) Sat Really 10
Run down Jul 23 Stephanie 3
do y'all know if bowser and April still hooking... (Jan '16) Jul 23 con 40

Poteet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteet Mortgages