Thats y people get shot for being nosie
Yet, you comment on this website...
ptwn
#4 Jun 22, 2012
was anybody hit?
stupid

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
he died poor dude I heard he was 20 feel sorry for the family...
sara

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Who got killed does any one know
abc

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2012
sara wrote:
Who got killed does any one know
His name was Emilio v.
Poteet

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2012
They say it was gang related. i know nothing of the victim, but I do know that if we are known as a town that lets the kind of garbage happen because we keep quiet, then there will be more. Arm yourselves and protect whats yours.
jane

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Who did it hope they catch him.
stupid

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Heard it was a Lil boy name jay guerra
lol
#12 Jun 22, 2012
were was this shooting at?
poteet

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2012
at the apartments
el capo

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2012
funny how people say its gang related or its this or that protect our city, lol fix your water problem before trying to fix something you know nothing about!
really

Hondo, TX

#15 Jun 23, 2012
el capo wrote:
funny how people say its gang related or its this or that protect our city, lol fix your water problem before trying to fix something you know nothing about!
You think water and murder are the same or what? What this town needs is to make all the trashy gangs to go away. All the worthless people of this town need to go away.
whatever

Rosenberg, TX

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Mind ur business wrote:
Thats y people get sh9631
ot fsoor being nosie
yoy
I hope the lil guy and his fitly get the chair and noise is what Medics oz all about!
whatever

Rosenberg, TX

#17 Jun 23, 2012
His godly should be in Mexico by now
proud citizen

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 23, 2012
I wanted to say good job to the Poteet Police, Atascosa Co.SO, and Texas Rangers who were involved in catching this Clown-Show who did this senseless act.
maybe now people will wake-up and see that Poteet is not a place that welcomes violence and drugs and these idiots will move out and go somewhere else.
job well done men!!!
whatever

Rosenberg, TX

#20 Jun 23, 2012
IP adress and stupidity hope your buddy and his girly get the chair we are in Texas afterall!
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 23, 2012
proud citizen wrote:
I wanted to say good job to the Poteet Police, Atascosa Co.SO, and Texas Rangers who were involved in catching this Clown-Show who did this senseless act.
maybe now people will wake-up and see that Poteet is not a place that welcomes violence and drugs and these idiots will move out and go somewhere else.
job well done men!!!
Ha ha poteet cops are pusseys..
Wouldnt you like to know

United States

#22 Jun 24, 2012
People in small towns all they ever do is gossip without knowin the facts first.. Yes it is a cruel evil thing that happened.. and people want to say I hope this I hope that ...how would you all feel if It happened to your family whether ur side is the victim or suspect ..you think the victims side is the ONLY one hurtin ? one wants to point out a name others say idiot or trash ..hate to say but no one is going anywhere no matter where anybody goes you always have those around .. Just some people stay in denial and say "not in my town will anything like that ever happen"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrea lopez (Nov '14) 7 hr wacky 26
who gives the best head (Nov '12) 10 hr Dptlvr 29
Alyssa Carrasco (Jan '15) 21 hr yep u 6
News Poteet Police Chief Admits Texting Topless Photos (Apr '11) Sat Vic singngs 72
poteet snitches (Jul '15) Sat Really 10
Run down Jul 23 Stephanie 3
do y'all know if bowser and April still hooking... (Jan '16) Jul 23 con 40

Poteet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteet Mortgages