Girls at Don Juans
Gabe

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Who knows the waitresses at that place? any hotties? no ugly comments please.
BIGDADDY

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2010
Gabe your just a kid go play. I know the girls at Don Juans I eat there sometimes,there is an older lady,a chunky lady,a very short lady(hot)and Cierra,some fat chick (orta).and a cashier(HOT)and a girl that talks alot.a white girl,
LOVE KILLS SLOWLY

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Nov 7, 2010
"Gabe" I thought you were in love with ericka pena!!! If, your so in love with this chick why are you even asking about these chick's at Don Juan's 4??? You, must be a man ho den!!! you men who cheat and tht are just man ho's are sick a** people messing with different women... And if your young " Gabe" get with girl's your own age.. No, women would want a kid in tht way.. Gross... And the waitresses aren't ho's some of them are happily married and are just hard worker's so leave them alone.. And get with girl's your own age " Gabe" go be with erica pena...
Gabe

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 8, 2010
TO: LOVE KILLS SLOWLY; Im not like that,yes Iv loved Erica forever before she went to jail I wanted to get her out of that life but not even for money did she want me so i have to move on dont you think?. Im 24 and have a decent job im not a user or abuser I havent gone out with a chick in 4 years waiting on Erica but she made it clear,so thats why I was asking about the girls at Don Juans,but since yesterdays post I found out that 3 of the girls are not married two of them date and I dont think they are hoes I never said that,and Erica is older than me.and Im not a hater I just like to pick on BIGDADDY
LOVE KILLS SLOWLY

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Nov 8, 2010
" Gabe " sorry, for thinking you were a high school kid.. And I'm also sorry tht ur girl Erica's locked up in jail... To me, if you love some body and there in jail you wait for tht person but, tht's only if you really love tht person.. But, if you can't wait then yeah move on with some other chick.. I wish nothing but the best too you and who ever you end up with.. I know Maria's married for sure 2 some white guy.. I hope, your not thinking of messing with Maria cuz she's married... Well, have a good day!!!
Gabe

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 8, 2010
LOVE KILLS SLOWLY; Erica is out I waited but she likes the wild side of life,Oh and that Maria she dont work there anymore.and the others are nice but Im still looking in other areas,Thanks
LOVE KILLS SLOWLY

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Nov 8, 2010
" Gabe" yeah, I hope you find some one soon.. And I'm glad 2 hear tht Erica's out... Well, I wish you well with whom ever you end up with... Well take care... And Godbless!!!
slim beauty

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Hey gabe there are some good looking chicks working there i've gone there before.One of my friends use to work there and she said she would always get on.One more thing why are you a h8ter i see that you to hate on big daddy whats up with that did he do something to you or what and where the hell is wee wee boy is he a MIA or what.
Gabe

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 9, 2010
Slim beauty,,Yes they are nice looking Iv started to talk to them.and about BIGDADDY,well i never thought about it me being a hater sure i pick on him but its that i know who he is but i dont tell anybody cuse im not a snitch like he is,and i hate on him(like you say) cuse he is a bully and has said ugly things to me in person and thats why so i use my middle name on this topix.
And your right wee wee boy is MIA,havent heard from him,his probably in jail or dident pay his internet
Marcos

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2010
I went to Don Juans today and this girl named cierra served me wow she had a very low cut blouse so how could i not look?felt like a kid at a candy store,wanting but couldent have it why ask right? but she was nice,gonna go eat there tomorrow yes
POTEET

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Gabe i think i know him too he lives just outside of rossville.that dude got money to bad he dont know how to spend it hommie.I could sure show him how real quick maybe he should share the wealth.
Gabe

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 9, 2010
He is an ok guy but just a bully try to know it all,but be friends with him go for it..
POTEET

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 9, 2010
Lets roll that puto and get paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Not Rudy 6,350
Food stamps 2 hr yup 3
Cynthia perez 9 hr Just saying 1
Legal aid needed. 11 hr anonymous 2
poteet pd at again 11 hr karma 2
do y'all know if bowser and April still hooking... 11 hr con 34
oj and rachael harris are they at it again Jun 26 stephaine 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteet Mortgages