In Loving Memory of Robert Trevino

Posted in the Poteet Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
With Love

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Today is a sad day for me, Today it has been 6 Years that i lost my loved ones, Robert Trevino, Rebecca Contreras, Nathaniel Robert Trevino, and Mason Robert Trevino. I miss you all so much, I miss your laugh, I miss your face, i miss your company but most of all i miss you loving me, I love you all so much and what keeps the hope is that one day i will see you all again one day.
trevino

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2010
lets just remember the wonderful memories :)
big v

Abilene, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2010
it all ready been 6 years how time passes memories is all we have to live 4
special

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2010
that was one special family even though he ''said i was d devil...i loved that family dearly...rest in peace ..
donkey punch

Belton, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2010
RIP
With Love

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Well 6 yrs ago today was the 2nd day i had to deal with him being away from me, i think its still hurts the same but what im scared of is that im starting to lose my memories of us together. I miss him so much. this man was my primo but we were more like brother and sister we had a good time at the end im glad i got to spend so much time with him. Tommorrow is my birthday and since that day i have never had a happy birthday there is just this big lump of sadness sitting on my chest. i remember telling him on thursay the day before he died that we were going to party and the jerk said laughing all loud the way he was that he was going to try to get out of it and i called him a A** and we laughed but little did i know when i wake up the next day that my friend, my primo, my brother, was gone and till this day i love him so much and i miss him so. Last night i felt sad and his sister came to my house and we talked about him and she reminded me of some goodtimes and im glad because i want to hear every stroy there is of Robert i just feel like he is still here. so finally from all yesturday i finally broke down felt good. so then me and my husband got to drinking and that felt good that he was with me last night he was right next to my side all night. well i hope today well feel a little better. I just wish he could have made it to my birthday tommorrow.
forever young

Odessa, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2010
I remember Robert cuz of little league he played i think for the dodgers. His brother and his late father are awesome idividuals and never cause trouble always friendly its still a devastating blow after all these years and i hope this never happens again
Hmmmmmmm

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
What made that lady MURDER Robert and their 2 Beautiful Boys?? All murdered in cold blood. To shoot ur children point blank one at a time seeing their fear,pain,sound of the gun shot and all the blood and then proceed to Murder their other son while Robert ia already lying dead in the house. Wow! Then the coward shoots herself? The Bible teaches that a person who takes the life of another WILL NEVER ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM of GOD so that leaves her in the pits of The Dark Abyss where there is not REST for The WICKed but Torment and suffering and the Worm never dies. Those evil souls like Rebecca will find no rest according to The Word of GOD.
Big Daddy

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Actually i dont think she should of been buried in the same place primo Robert was buried at that was like spitting in the familys face.At least thats what i think.
Hmmmmmmm

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2010
I agree with u 100% Big Daddy. But the only way Robert could of been buried with his sons is if (according to her letter) is if she was buried with him. Otherwise her parents shared that the sons wouid be buried with Rebecca and not with Robert. So even in death she got her way. Imagine those poor kids being buried next to the person that took their life and Robert too. It is Ironic isn't it? At times when we go out to the cemetary we see a lot of kids footprints inside the cemetary. Their grandpa Roy is buried there too and so are both their great grandparents Ofelia and Chuey .
ONLY THE LONELY

Muldoon, TX

#11 Aug 8, 2010
WE WOULD PARTY WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND AND YEAR AFTER YEAR...ROB ALWAYS SPORTING THE KOOL CAR IN TOWN, HE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE VERY SPECIAL FRIEND WHOM MADE US COMPLETE LATE AT NIGHT...ROBERT WOULD BUST OUT LAUGHING AND IF U KNOW ROBERT'S LAUGH HER WAS F'N LOUD...ALONG WITH ORLANDO, FREDDIE, FLACO, BOWSER AND THE REST OF THE "ONLY THE LONELY GANG", I WAS ONE OF THE FORTUNATE GIRLS WHO HUNG OUT WITH THEM THAT WAS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BOYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES...WE STILL SIT FROM TIME TO TIME A VERY FEW OF US AND REMINISCE ON THE GOOD OL DAYS...LUV U ROB THE NOB...<3
agoodfriend

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2010
well all i have to say is that ..we r noone to judge..i love rob but he wasnt as innocent bec was already suffering through an illness that noone understands unless ur n d medical field u would know...rob respected me and i loved him even more for that ..that fam meant alot to me i visited them alot but noone knows what was going on behind those walls..yes beck did wrong but rob would still stick up for her if he lived this very day...so let them all rest in peace and stop judging we are not God..
Hmmmmmmm

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2010
@ agoodfriend Plrase keep this thread clean and keep ur opinions to yourself. We r not judging anyone here. So stop plz. Only the LORD knows what went on and only HE is Judge. No DRAMA. STOP. If We had condemned and judged Rebeca we would not of allowed her body to be laid to rest at OUR PRIVATE CEMETARY where she and My cousin Robert and their 2 sons are. Oh yes another thing I am in the Medical Profession I Am a REGISTERED NURSE (RN). My Tia Ofelia and tio Jesus Trevino which are Robert's Grandparents as well as Roy Trevino Sr , Robert's Dad are all buried in our PrivAte Cemetery as well. So @ agoodfriend if u were really a good friend let the Dead Rest In PEACE. Thank u.
agoodfriend

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2010
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
@ agoodfriend Plrase keep this thread clean and keep ur opinions to yourself. We r not judging anyone here. So stop plz. Only the LORD knows what went on and only HE is Judge. No DRAMA. STOP. If We had condemned and judged Rebeca we would not of allowed her body to be laid to rest at OUR PRIVATE CEMETARY where she and My cousin Robert and their 2 sons are. Oh yes another thing I am in the Medical Profession I Am a REGISTERED NURSE (RN). My Tia Ofelia and tio Jesus Trevino which are Robert's Grandparents as well as Roy Trevino Sr , Robert's Dad are all buried in our PrivAte Cemetery as well. So @ agoodfriend if u were really a good friend let the Dead Rest In PEACE. Thank u.
exactly so stop making stupid comments its not drama keep it clean ..just dont bad mouth beck ms.rn so u just know better cuz she was ill..
rip

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 8, 2010
Don't think anyone should judge BECK.. no one knows the hurt n pain she was going through.. She just wanted to keep her family together..
curious

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 9, 2010
who does the cemetary belong to??? last i seen it was the davilas cemetary it belonged to odilia davila and when she passed she left it to her children which r mary bowers, chon davila, simon davila, and sylvia almanza and i think those people must have kind hearts to let em bury them at there cemetary i remember when they were bueied and there were so many news cast and lots of friends and family
joy

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2010
curious wrote:
who does the cemetary belong to??? last i seen it was the davilas cemetary it belonged to odilia davila and when she passed she left it to her children which r mary bowers, chon davila, simon davila, and sylvia almanza and i think those people must have kind hearts to let em bury them at there cemetary i remember when they were bueied and there were so many news cast and lots of friends and family
yes they do have kind hearts thats my family my great aunts and great uncles& also grandma!!!!! And my late great grandma Odilia H. Davila :( our family is very loving!!!! Thanks for the kind words! Robert was family to us due to Ofelia being my great grandmas sister! My grandma welcomed them into the Davila Private Cemetery because she was a good person!!!! everyone will b missed!
areukiddingme

San Antonio, TX

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Are you kidding me?? "Rob always sporting the kool car in town"... because he was the biggest drug dealer in the area!! Drug money bought the "Kool Cars". That was "GOOD RIDDANCE"- His wife probably saved alot of young lives from falling into this idiot's trap of drugs and dirty money by doing away with him. The town should thank her for doing us all a favor! How can you glorify a person like this- you people are crazy.
shocked

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 10, 2010
areukiddingme wrote:
Are you kidding me?? "Rob always sporting the kool car in town"... because he was the biggest drug dealer in the area!! Drug money bought the "Kool Cars". That was "GOOD RIDDANCE"- His wife probably saved alot of young lives from falling into this idiot's trap of drugs and dirty money by doing away with him. The town should thank her for doing us all a favor! How can you glorify a person like this- you people are crazy.
are you serious? no one deserves that fate.. and im guessing u personally didnt know him, he was a very sweet person
ignorance

Houston, TX

#22 Aug 10, 2010
u know just cuz someone sells drugs, does'nt make them a bad person.. they dont force the drugies to buy drugs.. its there choice!! its a way of making money.. my point is dont judge, cus u dnt know.. no one deserves to die!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 37 min BucksXS 64
What happened to the tranny from Califas ? I m... 1 hr Eyewitness 2
Thanks to TRUMP CARRIER STAYS!!!!!!! 1 hr Eyewitness 10
Where to score drugs 2 hr Katievisious88 17
why do white women love mexican men (Jul '14) 4 hr Seriously 95
Professional Transportation, Inc. (Feb '12) 12 hr jimim523 427
Christine (Jun '14) Sat anonymous 309

Poteet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance