BP Buck antlers found

BP Buck antlers found

There are 3 comments on the Poteau Daily News & Sun story from Dec 4, 2009, titled BP Buck antlers found. In it, Poteau Daily News & Sun reports that:

By Jenny Huggins News Reporter Jackie Tackett, of Bokoshe, has been charged with 103 counts of illegal possession of deer antlers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poteau Daily News & Sun.

jerry

Talala, OK

#1 Dec 23, 2009
I have heard and seen many times how jackie and a few of his friends would brag on how many deer they've killed.and no not for food, I always hoped they would one day be caught, but because they were also friends of some cops they acted like they were above the law. these are not hunters.they are pathetic.
jd carper toby carper

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Ya that is a waste of such a beautiful buck maybe some one could have killed that giant 220 inch. Monster buck that gave damn!!! I mean realy that's bullshit I just can't belive that buck was shot the way it was
jd carper toby carper

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
And theirs one thing about that BP buck is that most people will hunt a life time in Kansas ' Missouri ' taxas were ever and never even see a buck that will go much bigger than 180

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Department 13 hr dvipersix 1
Baptist Scandals:cover-ups and scandals (Nov '11) Jun 26 Yodidy 9
what do yall know about Kevin Terry? Jun 19 Concerned Citizen 4
bayless street home Jun 14 Curious 1
Lets Make Panama a unique Town! (Apr '09) Jun 10 scratch 4
lies, cheating, and attempt suicide talihina sc... (Oct '14) May '15 Lgt 2
News Bonds lady hauls in murder suspect (Jan '08) May '15 sulli 2
More from around the web

Poteau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE