Wister officer reprimanded

Wister officer reprimanded

There are 8 comments on the Poteau Daily News & Sun story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Wister officer reprimanded. In it, Poteau Daily News & Sun reports that:

A Wister police officer is facing repercussions after arresting several young adults on alcohol-related charges Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poteau Daily News & Sun.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Looks like Westbrook just won some money for a bunch of kids over there. He's lucky Randy is an easy going guy, Any other department would have fired his ass a long time ago.

He's a punk and really needs to be without a badge. IMO.

They got rid of Moss and that was a good move now they need to get rid of Westbrook before he does something that really puts the town in a bind.
myself

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Auria wrote:
Looks like Westbrook just won some money for a bunch of kids over there. He's lucky Randy is an easy going guy, Any other department would have fired his ass a long time ago.
He's a punk and really needs to be without a badge. IMO.
They got rid of Moss and that was a good move now they need to get rid of Westbrook before he does something that really puts the town in a bind.
yep your right. Randy is easy going that's the only reason he's still there! Westbrook is a joke!
me two

Stockton, CA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
myself wrote:
<quoted text> yep your right. Randy is easy going that's the only reason he's still there! Westbrook is a joke!
Yes,Westbrook needs to be terminated immediately. This is not the first time I have read about his intentions to prove a point. Senseless....Shame on you Randy Liles. Take a look at this person.
ignorance

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Funny how the only people to ever gripe about the police are the trash they have to deal with daily!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2012
You are showing your ignorance...

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2012
You are correct Wow!
Michael

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Auria

I quit u dumb a$$. So before u wanna talk smack get the facts and at least put your real name on here.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2013
And fired from everywhere else you have worked as a cop. Bad cop no doughnut, like you need one...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dead after Tuesday evening stabbing (Jan '17) Jul '17 heartbroken loved... 4
Larry Doug lewis Jul '17 old friend 3
where to get hair done? (Aug '11) Jun '17 Never again 5
Condition of Cameron School? (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 21
Superintendent (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 6
electronic harrassment- gang stalking Jun '17 too late 3
People selling stuff in front of Wal-Mart. May '17 asdf 1

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteau Mortgages