Abuse charges spur search for infant'...

Abuse charges spur search for infant's body near Poteau

There are 3 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Abuse charges spur search for infant's body near Poteau. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Authorities used a backhoe to dig up property in rural eastern Oklahoma on Friday, searching for the body of a baby born to a young girl whose parents have been arrested on child abuse charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Erica

Bristow, OK

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I feel so bad for those children cant imagine the kind of Abuse they suffered.
Randy SR

Coweta, OK

#2 Nov 22, 2011
I wood Like to spend 10min in the jail with them the parents
Erica

Kingston, OK

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Ya know Randy I cannot understand a mother who stands back and lets a monster like James Haskins rape her children over, over and over again.
I pray that these children are placed in wonderful homes of families who will Love and care for them.
Did you know that James Haskins had a history of Incest? He also raped his first daughter from his first marriage she was 8 yrs old at the time but the charges were dismissed this happened in Kansas. What a shame if they would have locked him up years ago these other 9 children would have been spared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
electronic harrassment- gang stalking Apr 15 TUBBEE 1
electronic harrassment/gang stalking Apr 14 concerned citizen 3
Arram Nash Apr 11 Star 1
Lisa Pitts has ripped me off (Apr '09) Mar '17 Returning customer 12
Sapphire Rochelle Murry (Aug '10) Mar '17 Sapphire 2
james & lucinda haskin (May '12) Feb '17 concerned 2
News Man dead after Tuesday evening stabbing Jan '17 Just curious 2

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance