Homeschool supplies and Job post for...

Homeschool supplies and Job post for Tutor or Teacher - Aspergers

Posted in the Poteau Forum

Cheryl

Tulsa, OK

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I found a job posting on here that was looking for an algebra tutor for a young man with Aspergers.

I am not available to tutor but I did teach/homeschool both of my sons and I have a ton of texts books (including the teachers manuals), that I am looking to sell cheap to someone who could use them.

If you are Brenda or anyone else that needs resources that have already been proven to work, I can help.

I designed my own curriculum for 13 years, vetting many textbooks and other resources, I still have much of it. We are moving within the next 6 months and I can't take all of these materials with me.

Anyone interested reply to this post and I will send contact information. All items can be picked up in Poteau or Talihina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pagan groups Fri Goodgrief 2
News Man dead after Tuesday evening stabbing (Jan '17) Jul '17 heartbroken loved... 4
Larry Doug lewis Jul '17 old friend 3
where to get hair done? (Aug '11) Jun '17 Never again 5
Condition of Cameron School? (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 21
Superintendent (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 6
electronic harrassment- gang stalking Jun '17 too late 3

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteau Mortgages