Search for Beverly Moore

Search for Beverly Moore

Posted in the Poteau Forum

Ross Broyles

Winchester, VA

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Only with good intentions I search to make contact with my ex wife . Recent article I came accross about a loss in her family is the reason. Any help would be great
Ross Rroyles

Winchester, VA

#2 Jul 25, 2009
Read of her mother passing away and just wanted to touch base and say how sorry I am to hear of her loss. As stated only good intentions. I know she has family in this area to include Spiro and Panama. I am her ex husband of any years ago that were married at Ft Chaffee while I was stationed there. Any help would be very helpful
Ross Rroyles

Winchester, VA

#3 Jul 26, 2009
Beverly Ann Moore- I met her in Spiro Ok where she lived at the time. She had lived and had folks in Panama Ok and folks in Poetou Ok as well. About all I got to go with after 27 years. By the way when I was stationed at Ft Chaffee as an MP I met many people from your city and I will say that of the people I met were just down home good folk. Drank a many and paid for few was the way it went back then which meant a lot and told me with out words where the heart was. Like I said its been almost 30 years since I was there and only the best of memories I have to this day. To all of you that opened your doors and offered up a cold one or two with a home cook meal to a army troop that was stationed in the area I want just say thanks and God Bless You All it sure made the difference at the time and fond memories always . Any help with locating Bev would be great and I know it is a long shot.Like I said I read online that her mom had passed way who was a kind hearted lady (her name was Shirley Moore)and since I read the notice it has been a while now and just wanted to say to Bev I am sorry for her loss. Again to all of you , thanks for the memories of your pleasant city and the kind gestures which madd all the difference to a troop away from home.

Thanks

Ross
info

Erick, OK

#4 Aug 25, 2009
Bev Moore

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 27, 2011
P.O. Box 825
Panama, OK 74951

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?chenequa jones? (Apr '12) May '16 chenequa jones 2
Michelle? Savannah? May '16 TheLockSmith 1
Any comic book stores in poteau (Jun '09) Apr '16 bruhitsthetruththo 7
weed to uk Feb '16 franko 1
Family van broke down traveling through (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christmas traveller 1
what do yall know about Kevin Terry? (Jan '15) Dec '15 Concerned Citizen 7
Alcohol (Aug '15) Nov '15 Perfect imperfection 4

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance