jail administrator fired
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

United States

#22 Oct 18, 2011
OSBI investigates people who embezzle and misappropriate funds.
My2cents

United States

#23 Oct 18, 2011
Proof?
well

United States

#24 Oct 19, 2011
Seeing how Leflore county got rid of her so fast I would think that's proof enough. It's not like the OSBI hands out "proof" that they are interviewing people about possible crimes. Just sit back and watch.
My2cents

United States

#25 Oct 19, 2011
Anyone can scream out allegations. But can you scream out proof too? Your proof is how long she worked for leflore? Thats a quality allegation then. Scream out YOUR proof, or sit down and hush. Your axe is starting to wear thin.
Poteau

Heavener, OK

#26 Nov 11, 2011
I am pretty sure LeFlore County is on their 7th administrator since 2002 so the amount of time she was there is not proof. Maybe the finger needs to be pointed at someone that has been there through all of these administrators. I believe there is only one person that has been at the jail for that period of time. Hmmm something to think about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?chenequa jones? (Apr '12) May '16 chenequa jones 2
Michelle? Savannah? May '16 TheLockSmith 1
Any comic book stores in poteau (Jun '09) Apr '16 bruhitsthetruththo 7
weed to uk Feb '16 franko 1
Family van broke down traveling through (Dec '15) Dec '15 Christmas traveller 1
what do yall know about Kevin Terry? (Jan '15) Dec '15 Concerned Citizen 7
Alcohol (Aug '15) Nov '15 Perfect imperfection 4

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance