Joe Neff, Bar Owner Missing in OK Since May 13, 2009 Found...

May 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scared Monkeys Missing Persons Site

Blood and signs of a struggle were discovered at his business. Also, police found that thousands of dollars in cash had been taken from a safe in his home.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fact

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 4, 2010
 
Jimmy wrote:
There is a level of sophistication with both Joe and Jodie's murders that just blows me away. Every angle I look at just confounds the answer. I just wanted to chime in and say I hope the authorities solve this man's case. If not, there is a professional killer on the loose.
Please do not compliment these killers by saying there is any level at all of sophisfication in their crimes... they're lucky, that is all! I look at these murders and I don't think these killers are smart, I think law enforcement is lazy & therefore the killers are only lucky! As for them being professional, please they're is nothing professional in what they did, they put a gun to an older mans head and they kill a young woman who wouldn't hurt a fly, they're not professionals, they cowards and I can only hope that if and when they get caught that there is no mercy for they acts of crime.
Jimmy

Roscommon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 17, 2010
 
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not compliment these killers by saying there is any level at all of sophisfication in their crimes... they're lucky, that is all! I look at these murders and I don't think these killers are smart, I think law enforcement is lazy & therefore the killers are only lucky! As for them being professional, please they're is nothing professional in what they did, they put a gun to an older mans head and they kill a young woman who wouldn't hurt a fly, they're not professionals, they cowards and I can only hope that if and when they get caught that there is no mercy for they acts of crime.
Well, you are right,but, my whole intention is to try to understand this. So, I am not complimenting whoever did this. No matter how strong Joe was, having a gun at your head would change everthing. I am not a fan of how the authorities are handlong this either. They seem dumbfounded.
NJ poster

Williamstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 17, 2010
 
Missingmydad.. how are you doing?
Hello

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Feb 18, 2010
 
What was Joe's girlfriends name, don't need last name if you feel it is too risky to post, don't want anyone getting scared or hurt.
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 29, 2010
 
Hey,to the head of webslueths-When you make a statement like this, which I will post at the end of this, you just make yourself look like the stupid fool that you are. Youre not making enough money off your website to pay for batteries for your vibrator. You can't prove what you say, and this violates your own rules for your website. Stupid C..T.

"I was once told with much glee that "all the GOOD posters are leaving Websleuths." I'll admit it hurt a bit but I knew Websleuths was getting stronger no matter what the naysayers said. Well my friends we have passed the 30 thousand membership mark. I would say all the good posters are staying and then some:) Thank you everyone for your hard work. Keep it up. Here's to another 30 thousand members."

You're a liar and a thief.
NJ Poster Rose

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 30, 2010
 
Jimmy wrote:
Hey,to the head of webslueths-When you make a statement like this, which I will post at the end of this, you just make yourself look like the stupid fool that you are. Youre not making enough money off your website to pay for batteries for your vibrator. You can't prove what you say, and this violates your own rules for your website. Stupid C..T.
"I was once told with much glee that "all the GOOD posters are leaving Websleuths." I'll admit it hurt a bit but I knew Websleuths was getting stronger no matter what the naysayers said. Well my friends we have passed the 30 thousand membership mark. I would say all the good posters are staying and then some:) Thank you everyone for your hard work. Keep it up. Here's to another 30 thousand members."
You're a liar and a thief.
Hey Jimmy, someone told me you left there too. I don't know if you noticed that I left back in February I think.
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 9, 2010
 
NJ Poster Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jimmy, someone told me you left there too. I don't know if you noticed that I left back in February I think.
Hi Ms. Rose. You have to wonder about a site like that where you can't say anything on there without stepping in it. She's got more rules than China has Chins.
Curious

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Oct 13, 2010
 
Missingmydad y dnt they check Willie potter and them 2 Mexican boys try got stuck down in the pits in pocola the night that ur dad went missing
NJ Poster Rose

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Oct 13, 2010
 
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ms. Rose. You have to wonder about a site like that where you can't say anything on there without stepping in it. She's got more rules than China has Chins.
I left because of the way a case I was working on was just closed down; and how it was twittered about calling the person a fraud. I disliked the way that work we'd done on it was locked; there was no notice to try to save some of your work by quoting it and messaging it to yourself
President C

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 15, 2010
 
I heard about that!!! Are you talking about Fonzie Potter?! He and two friends actually went into the bar late the night before he was murdered!!
Curious

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Nov 16, 2010
 
Yes Michael sheriff and his brother kinda funny they arrested them then let
Them go
Whats up with that

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Dec 3, 2010
 
NJ Poster Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I left because of the way a case I was working on was just closed down; and how it was twittered about calling the person a fraud. I disliked the way that work we'd done on it was locked; there was no notice to try to save some of your work by quoting it and messaging it to yourself
Sorry to go off topic, but what is up with that place? So many people are there and so much is done, but when stuff goes sideways with the webmaster it just doesn't make sense to me. Wasn't there long there long, and I think about going back to participating, but some of the comments I see make me think twice even though I don't know what's going on.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: I was reading around over there and stumbled onto this case. My heart goes out Joe's daughter, to his family, his friends and everyone that loved him. I wish I had something more to contribute.
I hope you are given answers and justice. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Brian

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

are there any new leads on this? my mom Stella was Joe's cousin she always spoke so fondly of him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poteau Discussions

Search the Poteau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr So What 62,478
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 9 hr Dummkopf 11,267
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Marcus 2,369
countie commishioner Mon district 3 county boys 3
Grandfather charged with a felony (Sep '13) Apr 18 Jail time 55
Stolen Horses From Pocahontas Road, Wister Apr 14 UNITED STATES 1
Marie Buchert (Jun '12) Apr 10 Danny boy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poteau Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Poteau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••