Texas man on a motorcycle dies in McC...

Texas man on a motorcycle dies in McCurtain County collision with a car

There are 4 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Texas man on a motorcycle dies in McCurtain County collision with a car. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Wrecks on Oklahoma roads killed two people recently. Robbins was on a motorcycle and was struck and killed by a car traveling in the wrong lane in McCurtain County Tuesday, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

The Daughter

Moscow, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2011
They hit my dad. They were in his lane.
The Man With No Name

Valliant, OK

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Yes the man was in the wrong lane.So sorry for you lose.Do you know id he will be charged with anything?
The Man With No Name

Valliant, OK

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Yes the man was in the wrong lane.So sorry for your lose.Do you know if he will be charged with anything?
Curious

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2011
My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family for the loss of your father. For those of us who ride in the wind, his passing is felt by us all. May you find solace in the fact that he was doing something he loved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dead after Tuesday evening stabbing (Jan '17) Jul 12 heartbroken loved... 4
Larry Doug lewis Jul 5 old friend 3
where to get hair done? (Aug '11) Jun '17 Never again 5
Condition of Cameron School? (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 21
Superintendent (Aug '12) Jun '17 Justme 6
electronic harrassment- gang stalking Jun '17 too late 3
People selling stuff in front of Wal-Mart. May '17 asdf 1

Poteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poteau Mortgages