Oklahoma Tag Offices Broken Into

Jun 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 5NEWSonline.com

Tag offices in Talihina, Heavener and Poteau were broken into late Thursday night, according to an official with the tag agency.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2012
the truth

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
ask Dustin burgin i think that's how you spell the name he and his friends were talking about how they stole 3000.00 from there and a car that they stole a radio out of.
Fire

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
if you have information call the police, don't post it here
as him self

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2012
the truth wrote:
ask Dustin burgin i think that's how you spell the name he and his friends were talking about how they stole 3000.00 from there and a car that they stole a radio out of.
I don't known what y'all r talking about.
as him self

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
the truth wrote:
and if the cops want to find me they known.were I am......I think I'm going to go down to the pd and talk to them myself..........
Slim

Talihina, OK

#5 Jun 29, 2012
If heaven aint alot like dixie i dont wana go

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 hr TAMARA 75,169
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Gustoffl 2,631
1/2 cent tax to keep hospital open Aug 26 Leflore Countian 2
15-Year-Old Talihina Twins Missing Aug 22 Oit 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Sergio Verboonen Aug 7 JC Urrea 1
Memory Care Jul '14 johnny 1
•••
•••
•••

Poteau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poteau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE