Do y'all have any idea how bad your town sucks?

Posted in the Poteau Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
No Longer In Poteau

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

Judged:

I have looked at over 12 forums on Topix today. All of them were for towns around the size of Poteau.

Not a single one of them was as full of murder, crime, and other depressing mayhem as the Poteau forum.

Your town sucks because the people from your town suck. The really sad thing is, y'all think you are really something. That's just pathetic.

I have never been in a town as depressing as Poteau. If you ever get out much you will realize how truly horrible your town is.

Sign me,

Glad I got out of that disgusting place.
cowboy

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

No Longer In Poteau wrote:
I have looked at over 12 forums on Topix today. All of them were for towns around the size of Poteau.
Not a single one of them was as full of murder, crime, and other depressing mayhem as the Poteau forum.
Your town sucks because the people from your town suck. The really sad thing is, y'all think you are really something. That's just pathetic.
I have never been in a town as depressing as Poteau. If you ever get out much you will realize how truly horrible your town is.
Sign me,
Glad I got out of that disgusting place.
HEY DUMBY take alook out side I use tolive in Dallas FT Wrth I know bout towns sucking. I also know bout people sucking look in the mirror. Oh yeah we are glad you and your suckie tude left
okie living in nebraska

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

so what if poteau has murder,crime and whatevever else. i do believe that i would rather live there than some big city where that shit is worse.
here is more

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Here is some more of the "good ole boy" system at work in Poteau and LeFlore Couty.
SEE BELOW....

Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:54 AM CST

A bench warrant has been issued for LeFlore County Commissioner Carrol Rogers, and his driverís license is to be suspended.

The warrant was issued out of McCurtain Municipal Court Tuesday night after Rogers of Spiro failed to appear in court regarding a misdemeanor traffic citation, McCurtain Police Chief Tom Steele said Wednesday. Steele said Rogersí license has been sent in to the state to be suspended.
No Longer In Poteau

Mineral Wells, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

People in Poteau think their town is hot sh**, but it's nothing but a steaming turd.
Poteau Person

Howe, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

hey no longer in poteau....obviously you wish you were still here or you wouldnt be talking about us! get on with your life an dont blame your problems on a town!
No Longer In Poteau

Lancaster, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

There is a perfect example. Only to an idiot from Poteau would your argument be anything but rubbish talk.

Let's look at what just happened. Someone lived in Poteau for a while and decided to check out the Poteau forum on Topix one night. They are quickly reminded of why they left Poteau, of why Poteau sucks, and why it will probably always suck.

So they post a thread about it for the fun of it.

Now you are trying to refute that by claiming their mocking post is proof they wish they still lived there. Hello! Your claim fails the most basic tests of logic. Like I said, only to an idiot from Poteau would your foolishness make sense.

As for your admonition to not blame my problems on a town. Good advice. I never have. But I do blame the problems of your town on the idiots that infest it. Idiots like you.
No Longer In Poteau

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

And in other news, Poteau still sucks monkey balls.
Agree

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

That town does sux.
bokoshe town

Bokoshe, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

you all sux because yall talking about poteau and the thing is talking about bokoshe
calhounkid

Heavener, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

it's not necessarily the town that sucks, it's all the corrupt crooks who really run the town, they suck, & they keep the town from prospering so they can protect all their illegal activity!!
tigerlove126

Talihina, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

I am originally from Poteau, and I now live in an even smaller town. There is just as much crime here as there is in Poteau. I miss Poteau, though. I've always felt 100% safe in Poteau and in the neighborhood I grew up in. Some people just have bad luck or whatever,but there is crime everywhere. I do agree some Poteaunians think their poop doesn't stink, but not everyone is that way.
la la

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DUMBY take alook out side I use tolive in Dallas FT Wrth I know bout towns sucking. I also know bout people sucking look in the mirror. Oh yeah we are glad you and your suckie tude left
Omg, you are an idiot! Don't even compare any town I'n the great state of Texas to that God for Sakeeeeeen poo hole!!!!!!
can be something else

Rusk, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Why is it when it is a "SHIT" slinging contest the name Bokoshe always shows up?
Joe

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

calhounkid wrote:
it's not necessarily the town that sucks, it's all the corrupt crooks who really run the town, they suck, & they keep the town from prospering so they can protect all their illegal activity!!
You got that right. It has been that way for many years

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

No Longer In Poteau wrote:
People in Poteau think their town is hot sh**, but it's nothing but a steaming turd.
Why do you think that the people living in Poteau think they are hot sh--? I think they know that there's nothing there but a Walmart. You really want to see people who think they are "hot sh--" visit a bigger city where the average cost of living isn't as low as it is in eastern OK. Stop picking on those people who live there. They all seem to like the small town atmosphere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poteau Discussions

Search the Poteau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dr Jones 62,145
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 3 hr JAG 11,263
Stolen Horses From Pocahontas Road, Wister Mon UNITED STATES 1
Grandfather charged with a felony (Sep '13) Apr 11 Okie Born 54
Marie Buchert (Jun '12) Apr 10 Danny boy 3
A place for friends and family of Jody Rilee Wi... (Jun '09) Apr 9 Praying 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poteau Jobs

•••
•••