Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies For Sale - Oregon

Posted in the Post Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Fort Jones, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Just Posted New Pics of our Wolf Hybrid Puppies For Sale for our Wolf Hybrid fans in Oregon.
Some of wolf dog pups are pure white and pure black. Cute pictures, if I might say so myself.
http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com/wolf-hybrid-...
I Love Wolves
Edye Marin, Wolf Hybrid Breeder
Ask about our personal delivery option in Oregon
disapointed

Stayton, OR

#2 Feb 10, 2012
really check this breeder out! NO PAPERS! LIKE I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET!
Educated wolf enthusiast

Olympia, WA

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Dear disappointed, wolf hybrids don't come with papers! Anyone that has told you otherwise is a scammer or idiot. The AKC ,which is the society that determines bloodlines, does not recognize them yet. Due to the fact that proving such bloodlines for these unique creatures is next to impossible. The only way to know for sure if the hybrid is true is to do your homework on the parents of the pups. It helps if you have had previous experience with actual wolves. If you haven't had previous experience, which it is obvious that you have not, then you should not even consider getting a hybrid. They are NOT DOGS! They require special training and handling! Please don't add to the ignorance of these misunderstood creatures!
Dissapointed

Stayton, OR

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Wolf Hybrids are papered thru the CKC. The CKC will check bloodlines as well as ansestory. DNA testing is available too! I did do my homework! I had an emergency that accured during the pick up process of my pup! The breeder then did not respond for sometime when I attempted to get the papers. It was a struggle but I have sence recieved my papers! My pup is the sweetest, most gental baby I have every had.His playmates include a German Shepard and a Chihuahua! He is 110 LBS and has NEVER hurt anyone! You should do "YOUR" homework! PLEASE STOP adding your ignorant opinion and needlessly frightening the public. Try having a REAL experience first before forming an opinion!NOT just an enthusiast. Educated NOT!!!
Alioth

Bend, OR

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Wolves do not carry their tails up and over their backs. Also, true wolf has VERY narrow chest with close together parellel legs. Some of these may have some wolf content, but I would say low to 0% wolf. How do I know? I have owned a wolfdog. She had it all: carry tail down, occipital bump, close set long legs, very narrow chest, and many other details characteristic of the wolf. There should be no bump on the face (the bump is right before the eyes) and many other things.
wil

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2012
lauren.. all puppies bite, its part of thier nature to test things out they dont have hands to feel with so yes of course they do.
Heather

Portland, OR

#9 Nov 16, 2012
After looking at the website it is pretty obvious that these dogs are very low content wolf, almost none of the telltale wolf characteristics are there.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Cool Animal
cocobuns

Gresham, OR

#11 Mar 12, 2013
wow I should ask my mom if I can get one im upsets with wolves I love them!!!! how much do wolves cost any way?????
jackass

Ravenna, OH

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Lauren wrote:
Do. Wolf. Puppies. Bite?
yes and then you turn into a werewolf every full moon
chuck

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Where can i get wolf cub
Tyler

Brampton, Canada

#15 May 5, 2013
I'm in Canada where can I buy a wild and how much
Tyler

Brampton, Canada

#16 May 5, 2013
Sorry I ment where can I buy a wolf
Galvin

United States

#17 Aug 30, 2013
No papers ? So what u Whinney lames, it's a giant wolf/lapdog F you !!!

I want 10 of em ...
Jake

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Sep 6, 2013
I'm in Florida where could I buy a pure breed white wolf?
jen

Coos Bay, OR

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Ive seen true wolves and they are huge and do carry their tails high. Hybrids should come with papers that document that they are in fact a hybrid and what percentage of wolf and what percentage of dog.
Alivia

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2013
Jake wrote:
I'm in Florida where could I buy a pure breed white wolf?
They're illegal in most states definitely illegal in Florida
mark

Fort Myers, FL

#21 Nov 17, 2013
I've had many years if breeding wolf hybrid. One always look at ths parents. Two you can't do a gene test to tell what percent a hybrid is. Three wolfs don't bark or play like puppies a true good quality hybrid pup will be afraid until it trusts you. Four you can't leave a high quality hybrid alone long periods of time unless you have 2 hybrids. Five there no recognized registed hybrids cause they are considered exotics and only clubs to join some states or countys they illegal. Any questions??
mark

Fort Myers, FL

#22 Nov 17, 2013
Ps they make poor guard animals cause there natural fear of man if its a good quality hybrid. Again thank you
mark

Fort Myers, FL

#23 Nov 17, 2013
I live in florida and owned many in the past. Again thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Post Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obviously he touched a lot of lives' Apr 30 We hate coos bay ... 1
Homicide Investigation Unfolds in Madras (May '06) Apr 29 ccc 2
Hmu? Apr 11 summer_bend_summer 1
School Project Mar '15 lexie_2468 1
Mario kart cheats. Mar '15 Benny19 1
Jacket Manufacturers are here with their latest... Mar '15 sophiawriight 1
News Deadly drug still a mystery; Three weeks ago, a... (Apr '09) Mar '15 babymamagemini 16
More from around the web

Post People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]