Posen needs change
Posen

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Wanita Goodwin is a very good person and a very good trustee I hope she gets her trustee spot back because she did a excellent job as a trustee for the Village of Posen  and in two years I hope she is the next mayor I will hope her campaign if she runs for mayor I will do everything in my power to help her win the election in two years posen needs a big change.

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#2 Mar 23, 2011
posen police need to pay attention to the bus stop arms and the cars that are going throught them on a daily basis not just sitting on sacramento next to each other talking.
change

Skokie, IL

#3 Mar 24, 2011
"Change" is electing "NEW" people for positions,not ones voted out or quit when things weren't going their way!!!

Juanita left her trustee position to seek the Mayors position and was voted down. It's time she gets over it and moves on...

If she truly wants "CHANGE" she needs to accept that she is not change,she is a step back into time. She should be seeking new people with new ideas and backing them.
again

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2011
winterpeaches wrote:
posen police need to pay attention to the bus stop arms and the cars that are going throught them on a daily basis not just sitting on sacramento next to each other talking.
There you go again blaming the police AGAIN!!
Posen watch dog

Alsip, IL

#5 Mar 28, 2011
Why is Posen's water bills so high? Posen residents, ask the towns around you and find out how much more you are paying. It is time for change. Goodwin wanted change to fast. I support her in the upcoming election because I know she can be part of the change we are looking for. I also support G. Klotz (Mr. Posen). Mr. Klotz knows Posen's potential. Mr. Klotz has been active in the community for as long as I can remember. Mr. Klotz was a coach, umpire and board member for the Posen little league. Mr. Klotz knows what Posen can do. April 5th, J. Goodwin & G. Klotz (Mr. Posen) is my chance for change.
The Dogs

Skokie, IL

#6 Mar 29, 2011
Goodwin and Klotz are NOT CHANGE!!!!

They ran on that slogan the last election....and the time before that!!!

They are LOSING politicians that can't get over it. THEY ARE NOT CHANGE. In the last 10 years they been running for office and when they were in office, they quit!! Give it up and get some new candidates already!!
Hold On A Second

Niles, MI

#7 Mar 29, 2011
The definition of change is a different ideal, a different mindset, and a different person than the one who holds the office now, so yes, Goodwin and Klotz are change. Just because a person loses in an election does not disqualify them from running again, so the argument you make (change & the dogs), is absolute nonsense. Both have done good things and served Posen well in the past and they want to do so again. You may not like it, but they have a right to run, got the support needed to run, and as always the voters will decide (ALL THE VOTERS). Juanita chose to run for mayor instead of rerunning for trustee, her choice, her right, just like it is her right to run for trustee again now. George has served this town faithfully in several offices and roles for many years. Whether or not he resigned from an office in the past has no bearing on his qualifications, positive contributions, and his ability to serve Posen residents now. All five candidates are current/former trustees. In the future I have no doubt that new faces will enter the arena as well. Personally I will be voting for Juanita Goodwin and George Klotz because we need a Village Board that has multiple opinions, discusses the issues, and has different viewpoints on how to make Posen the best town possible. Too much of one party or group is a bad thing in my opinion.
2redpennies

Midlothian, IL

#8 Apr 6, 2011
If change (no pun intended to my name) is Juanita fudging paperwork to flip housing codes to accommodate investors then I want NOTHING to do with it! I know for a fact, better yet off first hand account even, documents were "change-d" so that the current owners of the South East corner off 144th and Division St could use the 'Single family home' as a Multi Unit to rent out. Compliments of the realtor addressed as Ms. Pinto.
Changes

Skokie, IL

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Looks like Juanita and George will quietly disaapear again for another 2 years!!! It's sad though that out of over 5000 residents ONLY about 300 show to vote!!!

See ya in 2 years
facts straight

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Changes wrote:
Looks like Juanita and George will quietly disaapear again for another 2 years!!! It's sad though that out of over 5000 residents ONLY about 300 show to vote!!!
See ya in 2 years
umm there hasnt been 5000 residents in posen in about 15 years. we are way over 10,000 resident
Changes

Skokie, IL

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Not sure what bar you get your "facts straight" but the 2010 US Census figures for Posen are 5987.

your can get further facts straight from the 2010 your Census.
Des Boots

La Grange, IL

#12 Apr 16, 2011
Keep voting for old man "Boots" and the other same old trustees and you get the same old results. Nothing..........

“Stay Thirsty my Friends”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2011
Boots? OK
Change

Frankfort, IL

#14 May 26, 2011
There is change. THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS CHANGING! All these people who think they are all that are just gonna be has beens shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Posen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is nothing getting done in our village? 21 min Resident 12
Terry for Mayor!! (Feb '09) 1 hr whatev 20
Walgreens Gang Shooting (Aug '14) 2 hr Standards 48
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 2 hr Sounds Too Familiar 30
should village employees live 2 hr kevin 1
Chicago Ridge in Decline (Dec '13) 4 hr jeepers 17
Beware 4 hr Concerned 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Posen Mortgages